• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

We'd Like To Know What You Want!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Eric

Retired.
Awards
Website
discord.gg
You mean more like facebooks set up? That's what I think of when I think of group pms.

flurryflames

For Kingdom Hearts stuff I love reading about the triva and learning things we didn't know before.

For the forum I feel there should be an option to delete a post if your computer freezes that way you don't get pentalized for people thinking you are spamming when you aren't. -_-

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
For Kingdom Hearts stuff I love reading about the triva and learning things we didn't know before.

For the forum I feel there should be an option to delete a post if your computer freezes that way you don't get pentalized for people thinking you are spamming when you aren't. -_-

Which is why you edit the double post to inform a mod that it was an accident and request deletion if you haven't posted enough to be given that privilege. It's that simple.

flurryflames

Which is why you edit the double post to inform a mod that it was an accident and request deletion if you haven't posted enough to be given that privilege. It's that simple.

How many posts do you need to have the privilage to be able to delete a post? No instead I get red repped for an accident. How can I have faith in the mods when they do that?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
If all you want to do is complain about the fact that you've been negarepped and antagonize everyone, you won't find anyone willing to help.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
How many posts do you need to have the privilage to be able to delete a post? No instead I get red repped for an accident. How can I have faith in the mods when they do that?

Don't worry about it. Also, once you reach Premium status with 1000 posts, you'll be able to delete your posts.

flurryflames

If all you want to do is complain about the fact that you've been negarepped and antagonize everyone, you won't find anyone willing to help.

So you are basically telling me that none of us members should come to you guys for help then? I admitted I accidently double post and instead of receiving help I get punished for it. -_-

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
So you are basically telling me that none of us members should come to you guys for help then? I admitted I accidently double post and instead of receiving help I get punished for it. -_-

What she is saying is that complaining about it (it's not the same thing as asking for help) everywhere you can is not going to help you in any way. Having an awful attitude and incessantly whining about getting negarep will get you nowhere.

fyi you're putting too much importance on rep

flurryflames

What she is saying is that complaining about it (it's not the same thing as asking for help) everywhere you can is not going to help you in any way. Having an awful attitude and incessantly whining about getting negarep will get you nowhere.

fyi you're putting too much importance on rep

I came to this thread because they asked for changes. So I was giving some input which would make the forum run smoother if people could in fact delete their post if they did it by accident. This way things like little red mocking marks wouldn't happen to people.

So I am supposed to just live with something that was wrongfully bestowed on me? That certain person can't admit that they made a mistake? Where is the justice in that? FYI I am not whining I am actually really upset about this and trying to handle this maturely. If rep doesn't mean anything then why even have it?

Last edited:

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Calm down. Rep means absolutely nothing, and you are the only one who is actually making a big deal about it. No one cares about what other people think of them on the internet, and neither should you.

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
I came to this thread because they asked for changes. So I was giving some input which would make the forum run smoother if people could in fact delete their post if they did it by accident. This way things like little red mocking marks wouldn't happen to people.

Perhaps the first post regarding rep was, but this shows otherwise:

No instead I get red repped for an accident. How can I have faith in the mods when they do that?

This is complaining.

So I am supposed to just live with something that was wrongfully bestowed on me?

One of the many things you need to learn is that some things are subjective. Maybe that person believes your post was worth being negarepped. You're certainly not helping make your case when you consistently take things out of context.

That certain person can't admit that they made a mistake? Where is the justice in that?

Can't you just drop this whole thing?

FYI I am not whining I am actually really upset about this and trying to handle this maturely. If rep doesn't mean anything then why even have it?

I never said that. I said you're putting too much importance. Rep is there to encourage people to make good posts and to discourage bad posts. It is completely subjective and the only value it has is in of itself.

flurryflames

One of the many things you need to learn is that some things are subjective. Maybe that person believes your post was worth being negarepped. You're certainly not helping make your case when you consistently take things out of context.

I never said that. I said you're putting too much importance. Rep is there to encourage people to make good posts and to discourage bad posts. It is completely subjective and the only value it has is in of itself.

I accidently doubled post because of my computer freezing up. When I tried to fix it I was already marked. I didn't find that right, so I tried to express it.

Maybe I wouldn't be subjective if the negative marks weren't insulting.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Flurryflames. You got negarepped by a single user. One who - I must admit - doesn't take simple mistakes lightly (by virtue of them being simple and thus avoidable). You're blowing this way out of proportion.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I accidently doubled post because of my computer freezing up. When I tried to fix it I was already marked. I didn't find that right, so I tried to express it.

Maybe I wouldn't be subjective if the negative marks weren't insulting.

Yep. 8x10 pixels. Indeed the worst thing in the world.

Hillboy

MIA
Awards
Maybe a new skin or two? When someone has the time. College Clown is nearly impossible to use.
And why does it still say the all new KHI at the top?
Other than that perhaps some added icons to the quick reply box like spoilers and ect. that are frequenlty used so I don't have to Go advanced everytime. Just little stuff like that, nothing to really complain about at all

Calm down. Rep means absolutely nothing, and you are the only one who is actually making a big deal about it. No one cares about what other people think of them on the internet, and neither should you.
Yeah, the only way to properly judge people is by their post count. The more posts, the smarter the person. Duh. I thought this was common sense!

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
Flash game contests. I remember we had them in the video games section about 3 years ago. Every week there was a game picked by the Contest leader that was free and easily accessible for the members, and it had a scoring system. At the end of the test, everyone would post their high scores to make it into a competition. I remember there was even a title for it among the staff (like Contest Leader or something like that. Can't remember exactly). Just a suggestion, but it'd be cool to see it making a return if enough people are interested.

Back