• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3D Famitsu Information + KH3D In 3/22 Issue!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
Re: KH3D Famitsu Information!

Sorry that he's a major character and all :|

He was never meant to be at first. Popularity reigned in, and now he's being shoved in everything. I don't hate or dislike him, hell no, but to me, he's overrated and milked to death by this point.

KevVentus

- Axel looks detached from that clock tower picture. Though it matches my thoughts on the overall game.
- Xion reminds me of/looks like Yuffie
- And last, looks like Axel/Lea's going to be shoved down my throat again being a "key character". For pete's sake...

Xion=Yuffie... Can not be unseen!!!

How can you not like Axelea? He's literally....smokin'! I find him to be the least stock anime-like character, but we all have a main one that we just don't like I suppose : )

(I feel the same way about Riku : O )

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards

Xion=Yuffie... Can not be unseen!!!

How can you not like Axelea? He's literally....smokin'! I find him to be the least stock anime-like character, but we all have a main one that we just don't like I suppose : )

(I feel the same way about Riku : O )

Oh, he's not the "main" I don't like^.

Like I said above, I love him. It's just getting to be the "too much of a good thing" ordeal for me :/.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards

Oh, he's not the "main" I don't like^.

Like I said above, I love him. It's just getting to be the "too much of a good thing" ordeal for me :/.

Jeez...what's then if the rumors turn out to be true that he will get a keyblade, lol.

Rage-guy? FFFUUUU?

KevVentus

That's fair enough. He hasn't worn on me though. Maybe because I didn't play Days myself

But I did watch a walkthrough

I'm excited because he isn't around Roxas and Xion and in my opinion he's at his best when he's all solo renegade and whatnot.

^If he got a keyblade that would officially be crossing the line though. But honestly, a small, dark part of me sees a ridiculous scenario where EVERY hero gets a keyblade for the final battle... (And I mean everyone, including Disney allies)

Lady-Lee

Awards

Im kind of hoping that hes kind of a jerk like when he was in CoM. He was just so pleasantly twisted then.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

He was never meant to be at first. Popularity reigned in, and now he's being shoved in everything. I don't hate or dislike him, hell no, but to me, he's overrated and milked to death by this point.

Yes, but either you accept that his role has increased (and he remains to be Nomura's favorite character besides Sora xD) or stay stuck in that mentality that "he never was meant to be" a character with a major role. If you dwell on tha–– never mind I'm not going to stand on a soapbox today.

You can truly say that about everything and everybody in this series. Sora is overrated and milked, Nobodies are overrated, Memories are overrated, Riku is overrated, Roxas has been milked to the moon and back, Xehanort...

I'm just saiyan.

Lady-Lee

Awards

Yes, but either you accept that his role has increased (and he remains to be Nomura's favorite character besides Sora xD) or stay stuck in that mentality that "he never was meant to be" a character with a major role. If you dwell on tha–– never mind I'm not going to stand on a soapbox today.

You can truly say that about everything and everybody in this series. Sora is overrated and milked, Nobodies are overrated, Memories are overrated, Riku is overrated, Roxas has been milked to the moon and back, Xehanort...

I'm just saiyan.
I'm so sick of seeing this argument all over the internet. -_-

KevVentus

I'm just saiyan.

Memories are overrated... ha. Understatement of the year!

If I had a nickel for every time someone has had amnesia as a result of their heart getting messed with... ay yay yay!

Actually I think I'd have a little less than a quarter, but you get my point!

Lady-Lee

Awards

lol I avoid those too. Honestly Lea provides a certain change of pace in the story for me, just so long as he doesnt get a keyblade. It's become the sharingan of kh. Keep the chakrams flamey boy.

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards

I'm just saiyan.

I accept what I want to accept. He's obviously going to be there, doesn't mean I have to appreciate it.

I always found Roxas having more plot relevance, considering he's the Nobody of the main character. It wasn't surprising either, since he was slated to appear since KH1, so that eased into it. Axel was more of a member who was his friend. Sora, being the hero, has to be everywhere and anywhere. Riku has been in the shadows most of the time, and he's part of Sora's trio of friends. It would be bad if he was left out. Which makes Kairi being stagnant not good. The actual Organization members haven't been given much of anything anyway in terms of depth or focus individually, so I'm not too bothered by that either. They were sort of like mooks in KH2.

I'll give you memories though. That's another factor that's gotten out of hand.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards

I think Lea having a significant role is pretty interesting especially concerning Roxas, Xion, and Isa's absence/separation. I'm curious to see how he feels since he has emotions now.

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards

I think Axel having a significant role is pretty interesting especially concerning Roxas, Xion, and Isa's absence/separation. I'm curious to see how he feels since he has emotions now.

I'm guessing not that different. He was pretty darn emotional for a person who doesn't have a Heart. Or feels like he has one, at least.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

So how bout that inverted box art? Or the new tin pin slammer-like minigame~ 8D

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

So how bout that inverted box art? Or the new tin pin slammer-like minigame~ 8D

+

Final-Fantasy-Type-0-logo.png

=

;A;

I'm guessing not that different. He was pretty darn emotional for a person who doesn't have a Heart. Or feels like he has one, at least.

Because of the nifty fact Roxas made him feel as if he did have one. And Nobodies prentend to have emotions, so of course they would express them physically.

I accept what I want to accept. He's obviously going to be there, doesn't mean I have to appreciate it.

Okay, Miss Defensive-About-Being-An-Independent-Thinker~

I always found Roxas having more plot relevance, considering he's the Nobody of the main character. It wasn't surprising either, since he was slated to appear since KH1, so that eased into it. Axel was more of a member who was his friend. Sora, being the hero, has to be everywhere and anywhere. Riku has been in the shadows most of the time, and he's part of Sora's trio of friends. It would be bad if he was left out. Which makes Kairi being stagnant not good. The actual Organization members haven't been given much of anything anyway in terms of depth or focus individually, so I'm not too bothered by that either. They were sort of like mooks in KH2.

And if Axel had been left undeveloped, we'd probably be bitching about that rather than the overabundance of him. See: Kairi.

I'll give you memories though. That's another factor that's gotten out of hand.

:3

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

The lost children's footsteps disappeared
Leaving in their stead a song of prayer
It will turn into a flame
That will light a torch for the ones who will come after

Our eyes are the color of night
They turned black like the clear sky