• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Famitsu Scan + Ending Info!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Radar

Bronze Member
img-186_992.jpg

Sorry if this has been posted, didn't read through all 14 pages.

I'm more curious about who this is. Looks too old to be Riku. Looks too...not tan, and different hair style to be YMX..
I am also curious. For a reason I want to say it is not Riku, because he has no bangs covering the front of his face, as he did when he had long hair. Maybe some devoted fan will compare the features with YX. Or maybe, someone else?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
It's Young MX. Look at the bangs and the form of his face. It is a slender face, which Young MX has.

Anyways on the Tron scan, Riku's screen says "A rogue program."

venomblade

I'm guessing Xemnas, considering Riku saw Ansem, SoD in the Jump Festa trailer.

Doesn't he look too skinny to be Xemnas? Xemnas was much more built in the upper body.

It's Young MX. Look at the bangs and the form of his face. It is a slender face, which Young MX has.

Anyways on the Tron scan, Riku's screen says "A rogue program."

I don't know I just can't see it...looking at the Famitsu pic, and then this. The hair, possibly, the face, not so sure.

Last edited:

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
It's definitely Kiddonort...Xemnas's hair is way longer and more outflaring at the back.
This guy's hair goes barely past the neck.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
Woot! TWEWY graffiti! It makes such a great addition to the game. Has anyone been able to identify the area under the graffiti in the same scan?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Woot! TWEWY graffiti! It makes such a great addition to the game. Has anyone been able to identify the area under the graffiti in the same scan?

It looks like that area behind the gate on the bridge that we saw in the first video of gameplay.

You see it at 2:59. A gate and palm trees. In the image, you can also see a gate and palm trees so I guess that is where it is.

The glass windows look like what you fight the Gorilla Nightmare on. Also for some brief moments, where you are fighting the Nightmare inside some area, you see palm trees and that ramp/walkway. So. yeah.

Last edited:

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
img-186_992.jpg

Sorry if this has been posted, didn't read through all 14 pages.

I'm more curious about who this is. Looks too old to be Riku. Looks too...not tan, and different hair style to be YMX..

do we know what area they are in?, I know sora wakes up there in the trailer

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
do we know what area they are in?, I know sora wakes up there in the trailer

Looks like Country of the Musketeers to me. Sora wakes up on the beach in Prankster's Paradise, and the color scheme is totally different so it's definitely not that.

Katsagu

Awards
This is looking awesome =D
Love the dinossaur dream eater :)
Love the fantasia stages :)
EPIC!!!!!!

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
I wonder how the story will work in Fantasia.
Like, will it be a bunch of mini-worlds?
Or will some plot elements that make them relevant to each other be thrown in?

Mr Yippie

I wish Fantasia had different songs for the respective areas, but that's too much to ask for

or one big remix stringing everything together, that would be cool

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards

It better be some relevant shit. I want to go run with the Pegasus family.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards

I think they will make them relevant to one another. Perhaps the Chernabog is tormenting all the mini-worlds and Riku has to stop it. I think SE will figure out a way to mesh them all together, I can't see a world that is completely irrelevant to other parts of itself o_O

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
Wow tranverse town is so beutifual, i think i can say its the second best looking orginal world. Too bad there are no people there to enjoy it.

The renders of the tweny cast look good too. I am very excited to see more of rhyme, i was kinda sad her time in the orginal game was so short. They are all really skinny though its kinda weird, except beat, who is velarly not a vegetarian

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
It better be some relevant shit. I want to go run with the Pegasus family.

If there isn't coherent Disney stuff to "re-enact" why don't use the world to intertwine some overaching story plot.
It's getting somewhat tedious anyways to always go through the plot of the actual Disney movie instead of using a world as a setting for a part of the main plot.

If worlds could be used that way even the appearance of older worlds wouldn't be so problematic anymore.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
If there isn't coherent Disney stuff to "re-enact" why don't use the world to intertwine some overaching story plot.
It's getting somewhat tedious anyways to always go through the plot of the actual Disney movie instead of using a world as a setting for a part of the main plot.

If worlds could be used that way even the appearance of older worlds wouldn't be so problematic anymore.
I have a feeling that the mickey world are for main plot, considering mickey role in the series

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
I'm still of the mind that we're experiencing Mickey's adventures to gain the Kingdom Key D.

Think about it. He does mention in the JF trailer that he's there looking for something. And there's always the possibility that worlds that were only in the Realm of Darkness during his adventures for that have since fallen into the Realm of Sleep.

Sky Lily

Website
sky-lily.deviantart.com
Awwwwwwww Yeah, flying sparkle horseys. This game is gonna be win. xD

This interview gives a lot to think/speculate/bite-your-nails-anxiously about. I'm semi-disappointed about the secret ending being shorter, but sounds as if the "shocking" ending to the regular game is going to make up for that!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back