• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Black Coat Riku in KH3D

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

khnerdXIII

Re: Riku in KH3D

Maleficent is alive and in the RoL with Pete....didn't you play KH2 and CODED?

When Vexen said that, that was during CoM: Reverse/Rebirth.

*ninja'd

Holy balls I'm losing my touch.. I was not even paying attention. Sorry guys!!! Yeah I've played all KH games. But I need to replay Re:Coded. I played it once when it came out, and that's it. Time to play them all again for good measure!(But mostly cause I'm an uberfan!)

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards

Maleficent is alive and in the RoL with Pete....didn't you play KH2 and CODED?

When Vexen said that, that was during CoM: Reverse/Rebirth.

*ninja'd

Holy balls I'm losing my touch.. I was not even paying attention. Sorry guys!!! Yeah I've played all KH games. But I need to replay Re:Coded. I played it once when it came out, and that's it. Time to play them all again for good measure!(But mostly cause I'm an uberfan!)

Haha, so your username is program I take it. ;)
Not even took time to get up an avatar and signature and also to quote properly...*ggg*.

Maybe you should pay more attention though and also not be so hasty...^__^

Horizon's Knight

Currently [REDACTED]

Personally, I think that this new Riku is both Repliku and Data!Riku. After all, Repliku said he was the chosen vessel for the journal's data. If Data!Riku was just a normal part of the Journal, then he wouldn't have been able to carry all of that data. So, I think it would make sense that Namine used Repliku's "Heart" as a backup, which would also explain Riku's memories being in the journal. After all, Namine did make Repliku think he was the real Riku for a certain amount of time.

As for what he was doing in the RoS, I think it might be so Riku knows that Repliku/Data-Riku now has a purpose so it ends up easing Riku's guilt a little. After all, Riku still seems to have some doubts about himself, so having one less guilt trip and an extra ally could do wonders for Riku's self-esteem.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Personally, I think that this new Riku is both Repliku and Data!Riku. After all, Repliku said he was the chosen vessel for the journal's data. If Data!Riku was just a normal part of the Journal, then he wouldn't have been able to carry all of that data. So, I think it would make sense that Namine used Repliku's "Heart" as a backup, which would also explain Riku's memories being in the journal. After all, Namine did make Repliku think he was the real Riku for a certain amount of time.

As for what he was doing in the RoS, I think it might be so Riku knows that Repliku/Data-Riku now has a purpose so it ends up easing Riku's guilt a little. After all, Riku still seems to have some doubts about himself, so having one less guilt trip and an extra ally could do wonders for Riku's self-esteem.

Repliku never had Riku's memories, though. The memories Naminé gave Repliku were all fake and created by her; the memories Data!Riku has are actual memories Riku has.

I do like your theory, though.

Horizon's Knight

Currently [REDACTED]

Repliku never had Riku's memories, though. The memories Naminé gave Repliku were all fake and created by her; the memories Data!Riku has are actual memories Riku has.

I do like your theory, though.

I'm glad you liked it, and thanks for pointing out the plot hole. However, Repliku did have Riku's memories at one point in time. Larxene even suggested this to him. Although your point about those fake memories were correct for most of CoM's story. The only time I think that Repliku had Riku's actual memories was his first encounter with Sora, where he clearly mentions that Sora disobeyed Riku's order to stay on the Islands with Kairi. So, it wasn't as though Repliku never had the original Riku's memories, but it was only for that short bit, which later ended up being exchanged with fake memories of Namine along with Sora.

However, if Repliku never had those memories at any point in time like you said, then Namine could have just as easily inputed those memories into Repliku thanks to her memory-altering powers.

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω

I'm glad you liked it, and thanks for pointing out the plot hole. However, Repliku did have Riku's memories at one point in time. Larxene even suggested this to him. Although your point about those fake memories were correct for most of CoM's story. The only time I think that Repliku had Riku's actual memories was his first encounter with Sora, where he clearly mentions that Sora disobeyed Riku's order to stay on the Islands with Kairi. So, it wasn't as though Repliku never had the original Riku's memories, but it was only for that short bit, which later ended up being exchanged with fake memories of Namine along with Sora.

However, if Repliku never had those memories at any point in time like you said, then Namine could have just as easily inputed those memories into Repliku thanks to her memory-altering powers.

The thing that's trying to get across, is that they weren't Riku's memories.
Those memories didn't come from Riku, they came from Sora. Namine planted memories that Riku would have into Repliku.
But she only implanted those that involved the two of them, Sora and Riku. Since she knew Sora's memories and had those to go off from, she took the ones that involved Riku and put those into Repliku, so Sora would believe that Repliku was the actual Riku.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

dumpity dump dump

(yellow for coded, silver for com, get it? :3)

e7IU6.png

nmrNK.png

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Once again, they're just so beautiful *U*

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

nuuuuuuu X3c

but I'm glad you like them ;w;

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω

Love them Sign. It'd be funny to see just how many people would actually choose a side.

jmartin912

Days = Axel's somebody return, Xion is possibly remembered.
BBS = Finding out where Terra/Aqua/Ven are.
Re:Coded = The Data.

I like it.
Wow, you're good. ^^ This game is like the equal sign to an equation. . . If you get what I mean. BBS+KH1+COM+Days+KH2+Coded=KH3
(Dream drop Distance)

Edit: Sorry . . .That was a little off topic.

XIII RoXaS XIII

Awards

aww i wanna be team repliku but i signed up for the forums like 3 days ago and i dunno how to get those little emblems under your posts, how do u do it?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

aww i wanna be team repliku but i signed up for the forums like 3 days ago and i dunno how to get those little emblems under your posts, how do u do it?

Go into your settings, click on 'Edit Signature' and copy/paste the image into it.

Crazy Mario

The One, The Only, Jumpman!

Just when thought KH Insider couldn't get any better! IT is time, for the dawn of the Replicas! Rise my children, and tomorrow, DDD will be ours! But tonight, we will dine in the Realm of Sleep! (Can we PLEASE do this more often?)

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

tryed that didn't work. :(

I don't know how to dumb that down anymore.

Just when thought KH Insider couldn't get any better! IT is time, for the dawn of the Replicas! Rise my children, and tomorrow, DDD will be ours! But tonight, we will dine in the Realm of Sleep! (Can we PLEASE do this more often?)

Do what? :eek:

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

tryed that didn't work. :(
Right click on the image and select "Copy image url". Go to where Sign told you to go and click on this
insertimage.png
. Post the url in the box that comes up and select "OK". Click preview to see if it looks alright and save if you like it :3
That is the most offensive thing I have ever read, and that includes the time I had read the book where Twilight met West Side Story.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back