• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

[Spoilers] Jump Festa 2012 Coverage! (Trailer Downloads in First Post!)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sora4sky

~(x)~Sword Art Online~(x)~
Re: [Spoilers] Jump Festa 2012 Coverage!

It's 1:25 over here :3

Wow i missed a few pages huh? like 14 lol xD

Anything worth mentioning? Anyone kind enough to fill me in? :)

Absolute

You know what's actually somewhat giving scary credibility to that as a possibility?
The secret ending of BBS Final Mix with first Sora and then Ventus disappearing...

Well, that would be a twist ending to 3D, particularly after everything we've been told about how Sora has to save everyone.

'We need Sora to save everyone from their torment!'

'But we can't because Sora......................is gone!'

cue KHIII.

I know, but it can be left in the back of the mind as a possibility.
As it is also a possibility for that dialogue to be used in connection to the enourmous suffering of Terra, Aqua, Ven, Naminé, Xion and Roxas.
Data-Naminé said that their torment is so big that if handled incorrectly or to hasty it can damage Sora's heart.
Would also fit...and maybe i.e. Vanitas will unleash the torment on Sora's unprepared heart to gain a sort of advantage?
But that's going straight into theorizing again...and that would be off-topic...lol.

That could actually work. Sora is weakened and then Vanitas takes over his body, like a version of MX/Terra situation.

I wonder what the other half of 3D will be. So far we have seen 99% being related to the MoM but apparently that's not suppose to be the full game. I'm curious as to what else is there for us outside the MoM.

Youniquee

Awards

11:28pm where I am and I actually need to wake up early tomorrow...but I need to see this trailer xD

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Nothing actually has happened. No screens, no new info. Of course, the event hasn't been on but I wouldn't expect too much from todays session.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards

6:28 where I live so I have hours of fangasming ahead.

king_mickey rule

The Great Destroyer
Awards

Since everyone is saying the time from where they live, it's 12:28 a.m. here. Gonna go to bed soon, hopefully I'll wake up with the PV on the main page/forum.

Then I'll start considering whether or not to watch it :3

Crazy Mario

The One, The Only, Jumpman!

I am totally wondering about the second half of DDD myself. Will there still be new Disney worlds to explore after the Mark of Mastery? Will we play as KH2 Sora and Riku? Will we go back to the Realm of Light or have to go back to the Realm of Sleep for some bull reason? When will Nomura stop raping my brain?!

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

It's 1:25 over here :3

Wow i missed a few pages huh? like 14 lol xD

The front page exists for a reason ;D

Hey, you guys remember how KHI is a news site? And how we report news on the front page? 8D

king_mickey rule

The Great Destroyer
Awards

I am totally wondering about the second half of DDD myself. Will there still be new Disney worlds to explore after the Mark of Mastery? Will we play as KH2 Sora and Riku? Will we go back to the Realm of Light or have to go back to the Realm of Sleep for some bull reason? When will Nomura stop raping my brain?!

I'm guessing we'll be visiting only original worlds from that point on. Maybe we'll have our first look on Maleficent's new castle :3

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Hey, you guys remember how KHI is a news site? And how we report news on the front page? 8D
I feel so sorry for you Sign. I bet you have that ready to be pasted here every so often.

sora4sky

~(x)~Sword Art Online~(x)~

Nothing actually has happened. No screens, no new info. Of course, the event hasn't been on but I wouldn't expect too much from todays session.

Thanks a lot Chaser :3

Can't wait for the event to re-start! :D I 'd like to hear a few more info and some other game info. Like that FFX remake/port whatever it is. =D

Oh, i know i checked it out. Sorry if i sounded like i wanted everything in front of my feet.

I thought to ask if someone made a theory/observation of some sort.

Sorry Sign. Congrats on your 7000th + posts too.

Youniquee

Awards

I think most people don't even go on the front page xD I know I don't often...lol

Crazy Mario

I'm guessing we'll be visiting only original worlds from that point on. Maybe we'll have our first look on Maleficent's new castle :3
It's just that 6-7 Disney worlds in a KH main game is really dissatisfying. I can understand it story-wise, but it would just really limit my enjoyment of all-new worlds and an actually awesome KH Nintendo game. But that's just me though. But I would like a look at Maleficent's new castle myself! >:)

Absolute

Make a post saying that the trailer is posted on the first page would cause a stampede to go there.

So, we get the meh quality trailer caught by camera phone soon, then speculation of it frame by frame and then the official release of the trailer all cleaned up and clear maybe a week or 2 later?

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards

Itty-bitty minor theory time that I'm not going to elaborate on because lack of brain cells.
I think the fist half of the game will have Sora and Riku in the RoS, Sora will be trapped there for one reason or another, something Vanitas relating I'm thinking, because of this Riku accomplishes the task of freeing the worlds and becomes a master, he gets taken out of the RoS, the latter half of the game is Riku in the RoL somehow trying to find a way to free Sora.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

It's just that 6-7 Disney worlds in a KH main game is really dissatisfying. I can understand it story-wise, but it would just really limit my enjoyment of all-new worlds and an actually awesome KH Nintendo game. But that's just me though. But I would like a look at Maleficent's new castle myself! >:)
Ever heard of Re:Coded? 5-6 worlds, 260 hours of gameplay done for me.

So, we get the meh quality trailer caught by camera phone soon, then speculation of it frame by frame and then the official release of the trailer all cleaned up and clear maybe a week or 2 later?
That's how it works.

Agree, and that's why I gonna stay up as late as I can
You people are silly.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

I feel so sorry for you Sign. I bet you have that ready to be pasted here every so often.

It's true ;A; Especially after that little incident yesterday. That was sorta a slap to the face to us D:

Crazy Mario

Ever heard of Re:Coded? 5-6 worlds, 260 hours of gameplay done for me.

That's how it works.

You people are silly.
I said main console-like KH game with usually 8-9 Disney worlds. Not 5-6 that barely contribute to story.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

It's true ;A; Especially after that little incident yesterday. That was sorta a slap to the face to us D:
Mr. Yippee? Dale?I can't imagine any one of their posts being a slap in the face though.

Maybe you should threaten them all by saying "Anyone who asks if the trailer is up yet gets insta-banned"? I'm kidding, but seriously :|

I said main console-like KH game with usually 8-9 Disney worlds. Not 5-6 that barely contribute to story.
Barely contribute to story. MY HEART!!! MY RE:CODED LOVING HEART!!!!!!
Crazy Mario, how could you. Re:Coded was a magnificent game with a wonderful story, worthy of main game status.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back