• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

[Spoilers] Jump Festa 2012 Coverage! (Trailer Downloads in First Post!)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards
Re: [Spoilers] Jump Festa 2012 Coverage!

It's true ;A; Especially after that little incident yesterday. That was sorta a slap to the face to us D:

Do i want to know about this ?

But yeah, i do visit the site.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Mr. Yippee? Dale?I can't imagine any one of their posts being a slap in the face though.

Maybe you should threaten them all by saying "Anyone who asks if the trailer is up yet gets insta-banned"? I'm kidding, but seriously :|

Nah not them. Everyone saying "lol go to KH13 for news 8D"

Oh we're definitely considering it (DALE), but eh, we'll see ;D

sora4sky

~(x)~Sword Art Online~(x)~

It's true ;A; Especially after that little incident yesterday. That was sorta a slap to the face to us D:

Something happened yesterday? D:

Re:coded it's a great game.

OH WOW Super-Ninja'd!!!

Oh i saw those lines quite often.

sirauron14

Thanks a lot Chaser :3

Can't wait for the event to re-start! :D I 'd like to hear a few more info and some other game info. Like that FFX remake/port whatever it is. =D

Oh, i know i checked it out. Sorry if i sounded like i wanted everything in front of my feet.

I thought to ask if someone made a theory/observation of some sort.

Sorry Sign. Congrats on your 7000th + posts too.
I dont think FFX will be mentioned :(

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Nah not them. Everyone saying "lol go to KH13 for news 8D"
Those bitches. Doesn't KH13 have their reports linked to here? And isn't their main forum admin a member here or am I mistaken?

I dont think FFX will be mentioned :(
For the last flipping time, discuss all Final Fantasy related material in the proper sections.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Those bitches. Doesn't KH13 have their reports linked to here? And isn't their main forum admin a member here or am I mistaken?

Yes ._.

So we were kinda like "Dude, we just spent the past few hours finding all this info and putting it together before any other site even had it up for you ingrateful mumblemumblemumble"

oh, you guys have excellent self control. I woulda banned em.

Oh there's nothing wrong with what they were doing. It was just really sad to see ;~; We are affiliated with each other after all, but in the end, we're rival sites. *holds up KHI foam finger*

Last edited:

Absolute

Having an idea over the reviews of what the trailer may have, I have no problem or concern with watching the actual trailer now. I feel I won't get anymore spoiled viewing it after reading what people saw.

Granted, if its like the BBS trailer, its going to be so spoilery but only after I play the game will I know how spoilery they were. Any one of those scenes could be from the ending.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards

Well, that would be a twist ending to 3D, particularly after everything we've been told about how Sora has to save everyone.

'We need Sora to save everyone from their torment!'

'But we can't because Sora......................is gone!'

cue KHIII.

That could actually work. Sora is weakened and then Vanitas takes over his body, like a version of MX/Terra situation.

I wonder what the other half of 3D will be. So far we have seen 99% being related to the MoM but apparently that's not suppose to be the full game. I'm curious as to what else is there for us outside the MoM.

That could be a good explanation as to why no one of the tormented ones can be already rescued in DDD and it needs to wait for KH III.
It's because Vanitas simply prevents it and the saviour has to be saved himself first.

Although it does remain to wonder how Vanitas could possibly take over that easily...especially if Roxas and maybe also Xion are still there to hold Vanitas off...they ARE in Sora's heart as well nonetheless.

Well, one could as well argue that Vanitas wants to get Ventus (hey, the guy got trashed by him in the end of BBS) but since Ven's wounded heart is within Sora Vanitas needs to go through Sora to get his hands on Ven => further reason.

One would say that Vanitas would have enough reasons at hand for trying his luck to target Sora.

I am totally wondering about the second half of DDD myself. Will there still be new Disney worlds to explore after the Mark of Mastery? Will we play as KH2 Sora and Riku? Will we go back to the Realm of Light or have to go back to the Realm of Sleep for some bull reason? When will Nomura stop raping my brain?!

Well, the main focus is apparently Ansem's research data...so maybe that is a hint for the rest of the game.

snow_flake40

Awards

15 minutes~

And yeah, everyone saying to go to KH13. I don't have anything wrong with that site, of course, but it was kinda like "...Do you not know where you are right now? Can you not see that shiny 'KHINSIDER' logo at the top of the screen?"

Crazy Mario

The One, The Only, Jumpman!

Yo guyz, let goez to KH13 for the latst 3D news! We've OBVIOUSLY sinned ito de rong forum!
But seriously, that's major disrespect to the moderators AND members to this forum, especially when they worked so hard with updating recent threads and the home page. :mad:

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com

Whether they are insulting fellow forum members, spamming the same question or just being plain ignorant: we don't need them here.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Yes ._.

So we were kinda like "Dude, we just spent the past few hours finding all this info and putting it together before any other site even had it up for you ingrateful mumblemumblemumble"
Well, you guys did an excellent job. Honestly, this is the best Kingdom Hearts site out. That's why all those B. O. T. S. love this place.

Round of applause for the KHI team :)

tumblr_lwdgt9UtwE1qc9yiv.gif

tumblr_lwdgubtvFj1qc9yiv.gif

tumblr_lwdgv3F2r91qc9yiv.gif

sora4sky

~(x)~Sword Art Online~(x)~

Well, you guys did an excellent job. Honestly, this is the best Kingdom Hearts site out. That's why all those B. O. T. S. love this place.

tumblr_lwdgt9UtwE1qc9yiv.gif

tumblr_lwdgubtvFj1qc9yiv.gif

tumblr_lwdgv3F2r91qc9yiv.gif

Seconded.

So what more we can hear about DDD? Gameplay info? special moves? regular attacks? and from what i read a phone recorded trailer.

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com

So... what part of the trailer is everybody the most excited to see? :3

I'm ultra excited to see all of the TWEWY characters, especially Shiki and Joshua. :D

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

So what more we can hear about DDD? Gameplay info? special moves? regular attacks? and from what i read a phone recorded trailer.
Gameplay I guess.

So... what part of the trailer is everybody the most excited to see? :3
I'm excited for the Roxas/Xion scene.
Anyone have an image of the artwork of the starcase Lancelot said was at the end of CoM?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

I think if we get better demo impressions that'd be great. I want to know more about the Tron world/sub-world and what it will be called. =DDD I want to know if Quorra is in it as well and the Flynns!

I also want to see the prerendered stuff.

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards

I exicited to see the second half.

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω

Spoiler Spoiler Show

So it starts at 9....it's just about 7:00pm where I am now.

I'm excited to see this.....

I think if we get better demo impressions that'd be great. I want to know more about the Tron world/sub-world and what it will be called. =DDD I want to know if Quorra is in it as well and the Flynns!

I also want to see the prerendered stuff.

This is what I want to see too....I'd think it'd be called The GRID, unless they keep Space Paranoids.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back