• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Three Musketeers World featured in V-Jump!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Etherealin

When you actually compare a picture of Joshua from TWEWY with this one, it's spot on. I think the lighting makes it seem odd, plus the fact that it looks like he's got the paper-cut out face... Oh dear lord. Paper Cut Out Faces

To me, his hair looks blonder, though it may just be the light. Everything else looks great.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I don't like how his hair is too big for his head. Boy should have gotten a haircut with Riku when he had the chance.

like he's got the paper-cut out face... Oh dear lord. Paper Cut Out Faces​
Gretchen, stop trying to make "paper-cut out face" happen. It's never going to happen!​
Besides, it's fish-face.​

king_mickey rule

The Great Destroyer
Awards
I don't like how his hair is too big for his head. Boy should have gotten a haircut with Riku when he had the chance.

Gretchen, stop trying to make "paper-cut out face" happen. It's never going to happen!Besides, it's fish-face.

No earthly scissor can cut the hair of a god, the scissors would break buoy! Remember it and remember it well!

Looking forward to see Rhyme appear too :D

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards
I hate those paper-cut out faces, I hope this game does them less.

Dr_Mario64

For the love of the second coming of Gorgonzola the Great! I never even came close to expecting this! Jeeves, why didn't you tell me?! Go put yourself in sleep mode and don't wake up until I've finished reprogramming your epic news sensors. Here's hoping Square doesn't botch it up...

WhinyAcademic

Awards
Wow. I did not see that movie coming as a world. But I guess using Direct to Video games for Kingsom Hearts isn't /completely/ out of the question: the final mission of the Hundred Acre Wood in KH2 was based off of Pooh's Grand Adventure.

Maybe they'll do Atlantis and Dinosaur, two other obscure Disney films?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Atlantis would fit better in KH3. It's got a girl merging with the Heart of her home. That sounds like MX-plot fodder there. Also, it isn't obscure. That movie got good reception even if the sales at the box office were bad, and I'd say it is a cult Disney classic.

Dinosaur seems impossible. Nothing happens in that film. And Sora as a dinosaur would be hideous.

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
Atlantis would fit better in KH3. It's got a girl merging with the Heart of her home. That sounds like MX-plot fodder there. Also, it isn't obscure. That movie got good reception even if the sales at the box office were bad, and I'd say it is a cult Disney classic.

Dinosaur seems impossible. Nothing happens in that film. And Sora as a dinosaur would be hideous.

I agree completely with that Atlantis should be used for KH3, but if they were to use it for 3D, then there could be the possibility they use Atlantis 2 for KH3.
That would really be for just completing the whole Atlantis story within the Xehanort Saga though. Which wouldn't be such a bad idea, but probably not the best.

I personally do not remember the plot for Atlantis 2, all I remember is that it involves them (Milo&Kida) returning from Atlantis.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Atlantis 2 had four stories in it, if I'm not mistaken. The overall end to the story was brining Atlantis to the surface world. It wasn't very good, imho, an I'd rather it not be explored in KH.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I personally do not remember the plot for Atlantis 2, all I remember is that it involves them (Milo&Kida) returning from Atlantis.
It was originally going to be a TV show but it was canned and they turned it into a movie that featured the gang trying to lift up Atlantis while defeating Krakens and solving mysteries.

Basically, it was a rip off Scooby Doo. At least, that's what it was from my memory.

Ikkin

Bronze Member
I hate those paper-cut out faces, I hope this game does them less.

Not with 3DS's sub-PS2 (per-eye, at least) geometry, it won't. =/

I cannot wait for this series to finally show up on a system without circa-2000-esque polygon limitations. Until then, we're stuck with fishface. >_<

Marx15

&#937; &#937; &#937; &#937; &#937; &#937; &#937;
Atlantis 2 had four stories in it, if I'm not mistaken. The overall end to the story was brining Atlantis to the surface world. It wasn't very good, imho, an I'd rather it not be explored in KH.

It was originally going to be a TV show but it was canned and they turned it into a movie that featured the gang trying to lift up Atlantis while defeating Krakens and solving mysteries.

Basically, it was a rip off Scooby Doo. At least, that's what it was from my memory.

It's been ages since I saw Atlantis 2, and I think I only saw it once.

I was just saying if they really wanted to. I was kinda thinking of Aladdin, it's got 3 movies and they've already covered 2 of them, so it's just like I wouldn't want to see a movie's plot not to be completed, is there were more in the "series". But if it is like that, meaning that bad, then I wouldn't be so happy with it I guess.
Again, I barely remember that movie.

Anything else, I would say in the World Thread.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
It's been ages since I saw Atlantis 2, and I think I only saw it once.

I was just saying if they really wanted to. I was kinda thinking of Aladdin, it's got 3 movies and they've already covered 2 of them, so it's just like I wouldn't want to see a movie's plot not to be completed, is there were more in the "series". But if it is like that, meaning that bad, then I wouldn't be so happy with it I guess.
Again, I barely remember that movie.

Anything else, I would say in the World Thread.
I'd just like to point out that "Aladdin - The King of Thieves" and the episode from "Aladdin the Series" where Jasmine is the evillest thing eva have had forum members begging to have it placed in KH3

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
Hmm almost safe to say that there are only The World Ends with You cameos and no Final Fantasy cameos? I wouldn't mind this since it'll make the Dream World feel more distinctive.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Hmm almost safe to say that there are only The World Ends with You cameos and no Final Fantasy cameos? I wouldn't mind this since it'll make the Dream World feel more distinctive.

I don't know why anybody keeps thinking this. We've only learned of four playable worlds and everybody thinks FF characters are not in the game.

We've still got a ton of worlds to go through and a whole lot of info we don't have. I don't even think Zack was announced in BBS until they announced OC a few months before release.

^^^ I agree 100%
Does anyone think that one of the world will be TWEWY?

No. I don't think so at all. Hinting at a Shibuya existing in the KH universe is fine, but going there is a bit much to me.

EDIT: Also, I'm putting emphasis on "a Shibuya"

Last edited:

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
No TWEWY world. That'd just be stupid after having most of the main cast in Traverse Town.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back