• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Three Musketeers World featured in V-Jump!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
We've still got a ton of worlds to go through and a whole lot of info we don't have. I don't even think Zack was announced in BBS until they announced OC a few months before release.

I do recall a interview or article saying that Zack wasn't originally supposed to be in Birth by Sleep. He was added in as a final decision I think. Point is that decisions can alter things any time during development. It is quite fun to poke at the possibilities though :p

LightUpTheSky452

Haddyn Slayer
Awards
Website
oveliagirlhaditright.tumblr.com
So... if we're seeing worlds' memories of past events, do you think this is where that Zero Point stuff might fit in? It could make sense. In that trailer, we saw scenes from characters' POVs that we hadn't before. And since I really doubt there's going to be a BbSV2... are those scenes maybe the worlds' memories?

Maybe those will be the key to saving Roxas, Xion, and Naminé. Because, honestly, I can't imagine those three being saved any way other than something to do with the RoS.

Radar

Bronze Member
So... if we're seeing worlds' memories of past events, do you think this is where that Zero Point stuff might fit in? It could make sense. In that trailer, we saw scenes from characters' POVs that we hadn't before. And since I really doubt there's going to be a BbSV2... are those scenes maybe the worlds' memories?

Maybe those will be the key to saving Roxas, Xion, and Naminé. Because, honestly, I can't imagine those three being saved any way other than something to do with the RoS.
I am actually starting to think this myself. I mean, the realm of sleep. Its starting to seem like bbsv2. With the scenes from xehanort's point of view especially. I honestly dont know why THIS game wasnt called bbs. And bbs should have been called KH Zero.

LightUpTheSky452

Haddyn Slayer
Awards
Website
oveliagirlhaditright.tumblr.com
There is still one more game before KH3.

Nomura's confused me. Because first he's mentioned a mystery game. And then he mentioned he's doing something for the KH ten year anniversary. And then there was the whole BbSV2 thing. I don't think the latter's a game anymore.

But if the anniversary thing's a game, then wouldn't there be two more games before KH3? Unless the anniversary and mystery game are one in the same. That's what I've begun thinking.

Either that, or the anniversary thing's not a game. Or it's a remake or something.

@Radar I totally agree. That memory of Xehanort really makes me think 3D is BbSV2. I mean, what are the chances Zero Point would show so many different things (in different POVs) from the timeline, and 3D does something similar?

And if that's the case, then BbS should have been called KH Zero. Because then 3D really would be more like "Birth by Sleep". Oh the headaches you give me, Nomura.

Hillboy

MIA
Awards
WOW, I AM LATE! Buuuuuut anyway. I cant wait to see some higher quality screenshots and translations. I've completeley given up on try to theorize or predict whats in this game, its impossible 0.0

Crazy Mario

The One, The Only, Jumpman!
Okay guys no offense, but why's this thread turned into an Atlantis and Treasure Planet game placement debate? (I agree with saving them for KH3.) After watching the movie today, I just found a whole bunch of areas to explore like the palace, training courtyard, forest trail, the tower, the city, sewer, coast-side, and even the opera where we can fight Pete and free Princess Minnie from the chest carried by the Beagle Boys in the scans!
The Three Musketeers - L'Opera - YouTube

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Okay guys no offense, but why's this thread turned into an Atlantis and Treasure Planet game placement debate? (I agree with saving them for KH3.) After watching the movie today, I just found a whole bunch of areas to explore like the palace, training courtyard, forest trail, the tower, the city, sewer, coast-side, and even the opera where we can fight Pete and free Princess Minnie from the chest carried by the Beagle Boys in the scans!
The Three Musketeers - L'Opera - YouTube

Because people don't listen to all those times we said to discuss worlds in the future worlds thread and instead choose to derail whatever thread they're currently discussing in? 8D

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Because people don't listen to all those times we said to discuss worlds in the future worlds thread and instead choose to derail whatever thread they're currently discussing in? 8D
It's something about these Jump Festa threads that makes people talk about the worlds.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Which is why it was pretty much pointless for us to close the last one we'd inevitably just repeat the cycle of Jump Festa threads = topic derailed = future worlds discussion~

But yeah, Three Musketeers! It's gonna be great :D

Crazy Mario

The One, The Only, Jumpman!
An oversized obese cat having enough opposable thumbs to wield a sword with the help of three anthropomorphic Beagles in a sword fight against a dwarf-sized mouse, a duck with a phobia of lurking danger, and a dog that's a total klutz is too good to be true!
Disney Three Musketeers Final Battle - YouTube (Sorry, best quality and only video I could find!)

Last edited:

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards
Oh great. this forum will explode -_-. IS another world being revealed?

Mite

Kingly
Staff member
Awards
I think he meant the actual time.

And @Ova, yes, another world is being revealed, and I bet it'll be a good one because it hasn't been covered in the magazine yet.
Another world! My hype level might actually get up to where it was when DDD was first announced, or when the first trailer was released. Those were crazy times for me. Yeah, any way another world like the last one would be great.

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
If it's Darkwing Duck, I will die of excitement.

And I'm curious why it's the ACTUAL cast in KH 3D. I REALLY don't like Joshua, but it will be interesting to see it play out.

Unless Joshua is the final boss? He IS a reality warper after all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back