• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

~ THE Ventus CRITICS CLUB ~ "Because There's More To Life Than Terra"

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
Actually Ven was probably the single most important plot device in BBS; explanation of Sora's being able to wield a keyblade, his connection with Roxas and of course the x-Blade.

As others have said before, Ven is the Kairi of the TAV trio. xD

Just because he was a plot device dosn't mean he influnced/take part in the events go'n on aroung him. Like how kairi was the plot device for kh1 but was in a coma for 80% of the game.

blueheart

Bronze Member
Vanitas on the other hand is entirely pointless.

Even though this is true, he was still one of the best characters in the game. Usually a character's little importance would make me not like them, but I think his personality and attitude won me over that fact.

Theart

Awards
Even though this is true, he was still one of the best characters in the game. Usually a character's little importance would make me not like them, but I think his personality and attitude won me over that fact.

This really. Pointless as could be, but Vanitas had STYLE. ;)

And again, blueheart are you joining? :D

Relix

A traveler
Awards
i wanna join :D

i didn't really have a problem with Ven. it's just that...there wasn't much about him that pushed me to care about him. i was indifferent towards the tool.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
i wanna join :D

i didn't really have a problem with Ven. it's just that...there wasn't much about him that pushed me to care about him. i was indifferent towards the tool.

That's my problem with him as well. I honestly didn't care about him in any way.

Theart

Awards
That's my problem with him as well. I honestly didn't care about him in any way.

Meh. I vastly preferred Ven over Roxas. xD Sora has the most charm out of the three, but I do think Ven was the best blend of Sora and Roxas, though that would explain why it's easy to be indifferent to him. xD

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
Welcome aboard, blueheart and Relix~

A tad bit annoying, sure, but nowhere near as bad as "Sora, Donald and Goofy!" -_-

But the thing that annoys me is that he could've just called himself Ven. Not say the same thing every time he meets someone.

And lol:

[video=youtube;Vd5QZrJDV2U]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vd5QZrJDV2U&feature=player_detailpage[/video]

fantasy08

Now lastly its Ven. Joinage! He has more of a personality then the other two,but its use is to be ultra obsessed with Terra. He does share something with the others though and that's lack of character development, and just me overall not caring about his story or him. Then there's the walking deus ex machina thing he has going on... I do like his voice,but then his voice actor has always delivered on that score.

Last edited:

Theart

Awards
But the thing that annoys me is that he could've just called himself Ven. Not say the same thing every time he meets someone.

True, but again, script-writing more than anything else. Plus, I recall it not being anywhere near as frequent in the Japanese version, though it's been awhile since I last watched the subs. xD

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
Joinage?

I dunno. Kid's adorable and I like his character, but I just find him annoying at times

His scenario was basically this

first half: TERRRAAAA
second half: I DON'T HAVE ANY FRIENDS I NEED NEW FRIENDS
end: *insert friendship stuff here*

... I'm pretty sure it was this. haven't played BBS in months.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Well, the game was originally working for the PS3(I believe, don't hold that down to truth) and they hadn't completed areas of the worlds, but I do agree, the trailer made things out to be more epic. And with MX and Ventus in Olympus... that would have been great interacting plots for the game and the Disney world, if you get what I'm saying.

blueheart

Bronze Member
I'm glad they left that old Maleficent and Terra scene out. It would have made Terra a Riku repeat.

But with Ven's scenes......Why did they change his? They were so perfect....

Last edited:

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards
[video=youtube;ViQ58a8ei5g]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ViQ58a8ei5g&feature=feedu[/video]

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Lol. Don't know why it's called "BBSFM" though. If it were the final mix, it would have Jap subtitles, no?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back