• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

~ THE Ventus CRITICS CLUB ~ "Because There's More To Life Than Terra"

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Well, the game was originally working for the PS3(I believe, don't hold that down to truth)

PS2 actually.

and they hadn't completed areas of the worlds, but I do agree, the trailer made things out to be more epic. And with MX and Ventus in Olympus... that would have been great interacting plots for the game and the Disney world, if you get what I'm saying.

Completely agree <3

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
While I agree that most of the original trailer versions of those scenes were better than how they were in-game, I think Terra and MX's scene was much better in-game than in the trailer. The dark sky and what-not really fit the scene a lot better than the bright desert look of the trailer. Just wish they had a better score for that scene in the game.

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
While I agree that most of the original trailer versions of those scenes were better than how they were in-game, I think Terra and MX's scene was much better in-game than in the trailer. The dark sky and what-not really fit the scene a lot better than the bright desert look of the trailer. Just wish they had a better score for that scene in the game.

The biggest mistake was not using Fate of the Unknown AT ALL! It's so much better than that "Battle of Valor" or whatever theme.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
The biggest mistake was not using Fate of the Unknown AT ALL! It's so much better than that "Battle of Valor" or whatever theme.

Black Powder.

But that's why there's the option of video/audio editting <3

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
So true.

By the way, in regards to the final battle, I just realized... why didn't Ven swat MX's arms with his Keyblade instead of flailing his arms back and forth. He could have done SOMETHING in that situation before getting frozen.

Theart

Awards
So true.

By the way, in regards to the final battle, I just realized... why didn't Ven swat MX's arms with his Keyblade instead of flailing his arms back and forth. He could have done SOMETHING in that situation before getting frozen.

I dunno about that. Ven might've ended up twisting/breaking his arm if he had tried to blindly swat MX's arms from behind him. That could've been quite painful and wouldn't have helped him any bit.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Would anyone have found it better that instead of Ven unfreezing in 3 minutes, that he remained frozen and Vanitas started to suck Ventus into him, and thus Vanitas' appearance changed to one that looked more like Ventus?

So then, at Castle Oblivion, Ven was frozen and/or asleep?

Theart

Awards
Would anyone have found it better that instead of Ven unfreezing in 3 minutes, that he remained frozen and Vanitas started to suck Ventus into him, and thus Vanitas' appearance changed to one that looked more like Ventus?

So then, at Castle Oblivion, Ven was frozen and/or asleep?

In some ways, that would've been insanely epic. On the other hand, I loved Ven's final fight because how brave Ven had become from who he had originally been.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Oh, Ven and Vanitas would still have had their "Dive to the Heart" fight :p

But instead of Ven being controlled by Vanitas in Aqua's final boss, it would have been Vanitas with partially his looks and Ventus'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back