• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Live E3 News Feed for KHInsider by Skarsgård

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkened_Martyr

11uw5xv.jpg

Here guys, thought you might like this. My thoughts on Nomura's little e3 trollathon.

noheartx

^lol i see what you did there.

Im starting to get over it now. I mean, yea I'm mad, but we all should have expected this to happen. What with the Tsunamis and Earthquakes, no doubt they would fall behind. I'm sure for Sqaure, and all Japanese gaming companies, the fact that they had anything to show at E3 is a miracle in itself. So i guess i can forgive them this time...however if even DDD isn't at TGS, I'm really going to shove my keyblade up Nomura's #%$.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
i got skyward sword and an orchestral medley along with various other things so i could care less

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
Yeah, Skyward Sword is gonna keep me busy. But I'm still a little mad that they didn't release a concrete release date and just said "holiday 2011"

gonna make a good Christmas present though

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Yeah, Skyward Sword is gonna keep me busy. But I'm still a little mad that they didn't release a concrete release date and just said "holiday 2011"

That generally entails Thanksgiving/Christmas so just know it will be November/December. EDIT: I mean to say that as long as you know the months, it doesn't mater the exact date.

Shadow Key

I'm saying I don't want to make you hyped so just stay calm. You should have moved on after 1stPDP...we all know we get news droughts.

Stay calm? That I can do. I've got people to keep in touch with. D: damn you summer.

And Nomura trolling is the reason I really, REALLY stopped caring.

XIII Heartless

Head Mom In Charge
Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com

....we didn't get any news about the game we wanted to hear about, and you're complaining that they weren't specific about which of the two months you'll get your game? -_-

It's official, then. I am, in fact, black. Let it be proclaimed from the highest mountain, and may the world know XD

It's been official lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back