• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBSV2 and 3DS Secrets?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mog

Awards
I wouldn't want a scenario setup like in BBS in BBSV2 - finish one players scenario, move onto next character, lose all progress, visit ALL same worlds. I would like to first play as Mickey in his scenario because his story is a little bit less significant than Aqua's. After his story, Aqua's scenario is playable. But I don't want to start at level 1, but level 6 or 7 like in KH2 with Sora. Aqua's story should be way longer than Mickey's. Perhaps we will get another scenario with a completely new character which I think is a possibility. Every KH game has introduced at least one new character.

localorange

If you say that who do you think the "seed" could possibly be. I do love BbS set up with scenario, but I hope aqua story is more linear with her walking in the realm of darkness to get to world from world instead of some mini game.

I personally beleive that Braig is the "seed"
. And that he is the one who convinces/forces the others to join him and xehanorts goals. The idea is just seating there waiting to be used.
/

Xehanort said that he's planted multiple "seeds" at the secret end of BBS, and that essentially Terra isn't the only vessel he's planning on using. Personally, I think this means we're going to be seeing the somebodies of Organization XIII members II - VI back in some shape or form sometime in the future, because they were Ansem's apprentices. It would make sense that MX would somehow find a way to use them. And Braig will definitely be the biggest threat that Sora, Riku, and eventually Aqua will have to deal with - so yes, I think a newly powered Braig could be a secret boss in BBS v2.

Hmmm, that just gave me an idea... *goes off to the BBS v2 thread*

Mog

Awards
Xehanort said that he's planted multiple "seeds" at the secret end of BBS, and that essentially Terra isn't the only vessel he's planning on using. Personally, I think this means we're going to be seeing the somebodies of Organization XIII members II - VI back in some shape or form sometime in the future, because they were Ansem's apprentices. It would make sense that MX would somehow find a way to use them. And Braig will definitely be the biggest threat that Sora, Riku, and eventually Aqua will have to deal with - so yes, I think a newly powered Braig could be a secret boss in BBS v2.

The nobodies of the apprentices didn't even exist at the time MX made that statement. He said that approx 9-10 years before the apprentices were taken by the darkness and turned into Nobodies a while before KH1. I know the somebodies , e.g Dilan, Even etc were around but they had never met Apprentice Xehanort until after Aqua defeated Terranort in RG, so MX was not aware of there existence, except for Braig, when he said that.

localorange

The somebodies/nobodies of the apprentices didn't even exist at the time MX made that statement. He said that approx 9-10 years before the apprentices were taken by the darkness and turned into Nobodies a while before KH1.

I think you're getting your timeline mixed up. Radiant Garden fell 9-10 years before the events of KH1. This means that the apprentices would have had to fall to darkness before the fall - or during the fall. BBS took place a solid 10 years before the events of KH1.

Mog

Awards
I think you're getting your timeline mixed up. Radiant Garden fell 9-10 years before the events of KH1. This means that the apprentices would have had to fall to darkness before the fall - or during the fall. BBS took place a solid 10 years before the events of KH1.
No. RG fell some time between BBS and KH1. You're implying that RG fell directly after Apprentice Xehanort was found by Ansem in the square. It is said in the Ansem Reports that intense research was carried out by Ansem and the 6 apprentices before they went too far by opening the door to Rg's heart.

Braxyn

The somebodies/nobodies of the apprentices didn't even exist at the time MX made that statement. He said that approx 9-10 years before the apprentices were taken by the darkness and turned into Nobodies a while before KH1.

There is a simple answer around this, But first ask yourself how did MX and Braig meet? Did Braig secretly introduce MX to all the apprentecies as a pawn for which he could do his experiments with the darknes? How did Lea and Isa get involved (Braig blackmail and munipulation of either isa or lea)? Where are the last few members of the orgs nobody, more specifically where did they come from?

The answer to these question if applied correctly can make the perfect plot for the next KH instalment

noheartx

Aqua fighting Xemnas in the RoD would be superwin. I would love for that to happen, and it would be the perfect boss fight for her.

Mickeys role in BBSV2 is basically speculation, but everyone wants it. I think if he is in BBSV2 then the fall of RG is definitly going to happen. I also think that we should get more insight on Org members 9-12. Maybe their sombodies could play a role in BBSV2...i doubt it would be in DDD.

Braxyn

No. RG fell some time between BBS and KH1. You're implying that RG fell directly after Apprentice Xehanort was found by Ansem in the square. It is said in the Ansem Reports that intense research was carried out by Ansem and the 6 apprentices before they went too far by opening the door to Rg's heart.

Easily answered in BbSV2, Who knows how long Aqua has been in the RoD and we already speculate the ED has fallen to the darkness

localorange

According to Leon, Maleficent invaded Hollow Bastion's world with her Heartless nine years before the events of Kingdom Hearts.
That's taken directly from the Radiant Garden page. Radiant Garden - Kingdom Hearts Wiki - A world of information not accessible by Gummiship. Which means the apprentices were either experimenting with darkness before and during the events of BBS, or this is a massive plot hole that Nomura needs to iron out.

So I am implying that RG fell soon after the end of BBS. I was a bit surprised when this clicked in my head, but I'm just following canon evidence. Although if you think about Leon's age, it makes a little bit of sense. While the FF storylines have nothing to do with the KH universe and should be treated differently, FFVIII happens when Leon is roughly 17, right? Leon is cited as 25. 25-9 = 16. He's 16 when Radiant Garden fell.

Mog

Awards
There is a simple answer around this, But first ask yourself how did MX and Braig meet? Did Braig secretly introduce MX to all the apprentecies as a pawn for which he could do his experiments with the darknes? How did Lea and Isa get involved (Braig blackmail and munipulation of either isa or lea)? Where are the last few members of the orgs nobody, more specifically where did they come from?

The answer to these question if applied correctly can make the perfect plot for the next KH instalment

First off, we are not told of how MX & Braig first met. Braig was a resident of RG under Ansem's rule, and where was the first place we saw Braig in BBS? RG. I bet this is how it happened - MX convinced Braig to play a trick on Terra(that Braig would ''capture'' MX, so that Terra would feel that he couldn't return home after using darkness so that MX could convince Terra to become his pupil and take his body for his new vessel)
And now I don't understand what you're saying. MX was long gone when the apprentices were working together. He was inside Apprentice Xehanort, the same as Terra. But nobody was secretly introduced to anyone. Ansem recruited the 6 apprentices himself. Perhaps Isa & Lea were seen as potential students by Ansem, because they were always hanging around the castle trying to get in. There is no evidence of blackmail. Is is not specified where Demyx, Luxord, Marluxia and Larxene came from and how the nobodies of the apprentices found them and recruited them to org 13. Roxas was born in Twilight Town and soon discovered by Xemnas.

Mog

Awards
Easily answered in BbSV2, Who knows how long Aqua has been in the RoD and we already speculate the ED has fallen to the darkness
Aqua has been in the realm of darkness for 10 - 11 years. She was still there after Sora returned to DI at the end of KH2.

That's taken directly from the Radiant Garden page. Radiant Garden - Kingdom Hearts Wiki - A world of information not accessible by Gummiship. Which means the apprentices were either experimenting with darkness before and during the events of BBS, or this is a massive plot hole that Nomura needs to iron out.

So I am implying that RG fell soon after the end of BBS. I was a bit surprised when this clicked in my head, but I'm just following canon evidence. Although if you think about Leon's age, it makes a little bit of sense. While the FF storylines have nothing to do with the KH universe and should be treated differently, FFVIII happens when Leon is roughly 17, right? Leon is cited as 25. 25-9 = 16. He's 16 when Radiant Garden fell.

Two different events occured in RG between the events of BBS and KH1 - the heartless invasion and the apprentice transformation. I was referring to the transformation. So if Malificent invaded RG shortly after the events of BBS, this would mean that the transformation occured beforehand because the apprentices and Ansem no longer ruled RG when Malificent busted in. But Ansem was banished to the realm of nothingness by the apprentices, so if you are saying that all of these events occured shortly after BBS, that would mean Ansem was stuck there for 9-10 years, which he doesn't mention anything about,I think if it was a long period such as this he would've mentioned it but he doesn't.He says after he got out of there, he set up base in Twilight Town and then followed Org 13 to Castle Oblivion in CoM. That doesn't add up. Ansem wasn't stuck for 10 years. This means that the heartless invasion and the transformation could not have occured shortly after BBS. 1-2 years before KH1 seems more likely.

Last edited:

localorange

Two different events occured in RG between the events of BBS and KH1 - the heartless invasion and the apprentice transformation. I was referring to the transformation. So if Malificent invaded RG shortly after the events of BBS, this would mean that the transformation occured beforehand.

Hmm...did Braig show any signs of having a basic influence on darkness in BBS? I remember his eyes were more amber, but *goes off to check* The transformation could have feasibly started to take place before.

But Ansem was banished to the realm of nothingness by the apprentices, so if you are saying that all of these events occured shortly after BBS, that would mean Ansem was stuck there for 9-10 years, which he doesn't mention anything about,I think if it was a long period such as this he would've mentioned it but he doesn't.He says after he got out of there, he set up base in Twilight Town and then followed Org 13 to Castle Oblivion in CoM. That doesn't add up. Ansem wasn't stuck for 10 years. This means that the heartless invasion and the transformation could not have occured shortly after BBS. 1-2 years before KH1 seems more likely.
Quite honestly, Radiant Garden could have fallen anytime between BBS and KH1, not necessarily 1-2 years before KH1. Then consider it a mistake from Nomura. He's made them before. There's a lot in Days that doesn't add up, so I'm not surprised that this little bit doesn't quite add up as well. But evidence that comes straight from KH1 of all of the games states that Radiant Garden fell shortly after BBS. That gives an illogical span of time for the apprentices to fall to darkness. It's true, but the evidence is right there.

And regardless, we don't know when Ansem got out. He could have gotten out anywhere in-between the time period between BBS and KH1.

Last edited:

VenAqua

maybe the actions of the apprentices (turning into nobodies) triggered the fall of radiant garden into the RoD and heartless invaded then, causing Leon's stated downfall. Later on Maleficent finds it and somehow puts it into RoL

noheartx

Hmm...did Braig show any signs of having a basic influence on darkness in BBS? I remember his eyes were more amber, but *goes off to check* The transformation could have feasibly started to take place before.

Quite honestly, Radiant Garden could have fallen anytime between BBS and KH1, not necessarily 1-2 years before KH1. Then consider it a mistake from Nomura. He's made them before. There's a lot in Days that doesn't add up, so I'm not surprised that this little bit doesn't quite add up as well. But evidence that comes straight from KH1 of all of the games states that Radiant Garden fell shortly after BBS. That gives an illogical span of time for the apprentices to fall to darkness. It's true, but the evidence is right there.

And regardless, we don't know when Ansem got out. He could have gotten out anywhere in-between the time period between BBS and KH1.

By the end of birth by sleep, Braig had someinfluence over darkness.

About the timeline problem...AtW never said when he did get out of the RoD...but you have to realize he posed as DiZ for quite some time...so its very possible that RG did indeed fall maybe a year after BBS, and during that year the apprentices fell to darkness and banished AtW to the RoD. He may have gotten out later, but he didnt act until the beginning of KH2

localorange

By the end of birth by sleep, Braig had someinfluence over darkness.

About the timeline problem...AtW never said when he did get out of the RoD...but you have to realize he posed as DiZ for quite some time...so its very possible that RG did indeed fall maybe a year after BBS, and during that year the apprentices fell to darkness and banished AtW to the RoD. He may have gotten out later, but he didnt act until the beginning of KH2

Good point - while I'm not the biggest fan of the idea of RG falling to darkness about a year after BBS, that's what the evidence has presented to me. So I'm going to go with it. I was also looking for the evidence on when RG fell for a number of stories I'm writing. As far as AtW, didn't he also pose as Ansem SoD to test Riku? That would have taken a couple of years to figure out how to master that illusion skill. It also would have taken a long time for him to track down the Organization and keep a close tab on what precisely they were doing. He would have had to have first tracked down what happened to his apprentices - and then discovered Organization XIII, proceeding his research on them from there.

flurryflames

Braig did have influence over the darkness at the end where he confronts Aqua. You can see his eye colors change and the elf like ears as well. But did he have powers to begin with when he met MX? I am thinking he did.

This is what makes since to me Dilan and Eleaeus were hiding something in the castle which is why they weren't going to let Ven in there even if he wanted to go after his friend. They all could of been in on the corruption during the events taking place with experimenting. However, Braig would be the leader in this case second to the newly formed X. Ansem the one with the ice cream probably had suspicions, but wasn't really sure what they were up to in the meantime until the damage was done and could not be reversed.

Ansem for all we know could of found things out by Yen Sid who seem to know of the organization. Or perhaps when he was in the world of darkness he has some kind of outside source. He could travel the Corridors of darkness because of regaining the power of darkness. Perhaps King Mickey was his other source to regain information, him and Riku. Why else would he want them to dress up in the organization attire. Simple to spy on them.

noheartx

Good point - while I'm not the biggest fan of the idea of RG falling to darkness about a year after BBS, that's what the evidence has presented to me. So I'm going to go with it. I was also looking for the evidence on when RG fell for a number of stories I'm writing. As far as AtW, didn't he also pose as Ansem SoD to test Riku? That would have taken a couple of years to figure out how to master that illusion skill. It also would have taken a long time for him to track down the Organization and keep a close tab on what precisely they were doing. He would have had to have first tracked down what happened to his apprentices - and then discovered Organization XIII, proceeding his research on them from there.

I don't know about posing as Ansem SoD to test him...i never played CoM, or never completed it rather, but i believe Riku was battling the darkness inside him during his time in CO. Does that mean that he was really fighting DiZ in disguise? I don't know about that, but i don't think thats it, because thats how he supressed Ansem SoD and gained control over darkness, and then after Co he started to work with DiZ. He actually met DiZ in the castle, I know that. It would have taken much time for DiZ to set up everything he needed, so i do believe RG fell a year ore so after BBS.

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
BBS Vol.2 should have Sephiroth (and show us how that story begun) and some really strong heartless
3D, I don't know - some new charachter(s), I guess

Braxyn

BBS Vol.2 should have Sephiroth (and show us how that story begun) and some really strong heartless
3D, I don't know - some new charachter(s), I guess
I Totally love the idea of having the begining of Cloud and sephiroths story in BbSV2, It would tie in really well with the fall of RG and all the other FF characters that live there. It would be dually epic fighting him with aqua and or mickey.

noheartx

I Totally love the idea of having the begining of Cloud and sephiroths story in BbSV2, It would tie in really well with the fall of RG and all the other FF characters that live there. It would be dually epic fighting him with aqua and or mickey.

Ive actually discussed this in another topic. What i think would be cool is if Zack has the Buster Sword, and he fights Sephiroth for some reason. Cloud sees Zack die at the hands of Sephiroth and then tries to get revemge or whatever

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back