• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBSV2 and 3DS Secrets?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

noheartx

So i just saw the KH3 secret bosses thread, and i figuted i would open one for the two next games in the series instead. What/Who do you think will be some Secret Bosses in BBSV2 or 3DS? I think BBSV2 has a really interesting angle here, considering a lot of it will be in the RoD, so maybe a really strong heartless...or maybe even Ansem SoD. 3DS i really dont have any clues about, but its all open to discussion.

State

Awards
The only thing I can think off right now for secret bosses for those two games is that;
BbSv2 should link to DDD and 3D should link to KH3.

Braxyn

I beleive You will fight Xehanort as he continues to experiment and plunge into the darkness. This will ultimately force him to Let himself be consumed by darkness and become all powerful. Then you defeat him which weakens him to the state he is in in KH. This giving the reason why he used Riku to progect himself. Meh I can bearly remember KH I could be wrong but i always wondered why he didnt fight Sora and co from the begining and why was he in the shadows.

State

Awards
There's also been the thought that Aqua may have met Xemnas in the RoD, so it's possible that we may get to fight him.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
There's also been the thought that Aqua may have met Xemnas in the RoD, so it's possible that we may get to fight him.
I'd be okay with this. It'd kind of be cool for her to get a gist of what happened to Terra.

State

Awards
I'd be okay with this. It'd kind of be cool for her to get a gist of what happened to Terra.

I would prefer it if MX himself tells her and Ven the gist of it simultaneously.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
I would prefer it if MX himself tells her and Ven the gist of it simultaneously.
I wouldn't mind that either but I almost find it... more dramatic if she met Xemnas. He obviously wouldn't answer her outright, so she'd be left to guess the entire time she was in the RoD.

State

Awards
I wouldn't mind that either but I almost find it... more dramatic if she met Xemnas. He obviously wouldn't answer her outright, so she'd be left to guess the entire time she was in the RoD.

Or maybe approach her like he approached Sora; in an enigmatic way that'll surely throw her into a state of confusion, and after the battle, he reveals her his face, and teleports away, leaving her even more confused.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Or maybe approach her like he approached Sora; in an enigmatic way that'll surely throw her into a state of confusion, and after the battle, he reveals her his face, and teleports away, leaving her even more confused.
I'd love something like that. He'd look enough like Terra to get her mind working without any confirmation.

State

Awards
I'd love something like that. He'd look enough like Terra to get her mind working without any confirmation.

And he'd look like Terranort, which should already shock her. :O

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
She must not have known who, since she never says MX's name. She just believes Terra's darkness has consumed him.

State

Awards
She must not have known who, since she never says MX's name. She just believes Terra's darkness has consumed him.

Indeed, which should make the twist of revealing himself even the more surprising.

Mog

Awards
I would love if Aqua overseen Roxas and Xemnas at the dark margin depicted at the start of KH2. But this scene basically took place when Roxas was first recruited by the Org before Days so it's a possibility. Maybe Aqua gets into a battle with Xemnas. Also, I heard theories of Mickey fighting Vanitas' sentiment in BBSV2, which would be epic.

Braxyn

I would love if Aqua overseen Roxas and Xemnas at the dark margin depicted at the start of KH2. But this scene basically took place when Roxas was first recruited by the Org before Days so it's a possibility. Maybe Aqua gets into a battle with Xemnas. Also, I heard theories of Mickey fighting Vanitas' sentiment in BBSV2, which would be epic.

Both your Sig made me laugh so hard Im crying.

Anyways why not have BbSV2 with mickey as the main character or at least a playable story. That way you can further develope mickey and epic battle with bosses like Xemnas can be a reality

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Indeed, which should make the twist of revealing himself even the more surprising.
That would be perfect.

With his hood on or off?

Mog

Awards
Both your Sig made me laugh so hard Im crying.

Anyways why not have BbSV2 with mickey as the main character or at least a playable story. That way you can further develope mickey and epic battle with bosses like Xemnas can be a reality

LOLOL I'm glad you approve. I made the courage wolf picture myself xD. You must be an avid FF8 fan like me? I am not buying BBSV2 if there is no Mickey gameplay. It's plain and simple. The game will be a major fail without him.

That would be perfect.

With his hood on or off?

Well, Mickey is seen in the RoD at the BBSFM ending in his CoM/Coded outfit. This takes place during Kh1. He only received his cloak during CoM, so if Mickey's scenario stretches past CoM, we may get to play as him in his Organisation look.

Last edited:

localorange

I'd be happy with an Aqua scenario and a Mickey scenario done in the same manner as BBS, because two separate stories would work well in BBS v2; Mickey and Aqua visit different places. It was annoying in BBS because we had to deal with the same worlds three times in a row.

As far as a secret boss? Hmmm, what if Xehanort's most prominent "seed" was a secret boss to fight in BBS v2, and he/she becomes a prominent enemy in 3D and KHIII?

Braxyn

I'd be happy with an Aqua scenario and a Mickey scenario done in the same manner as BBS, because two separate stories would work well in BBS v2; Mickey and Aqua visit different places. It was annoying in BBS because we had to deal with the same worlds three times in a row.

As far as a secret boss? Hmmm, what if Xehanort's most prominent "seed" was a secret boss to fight in BBS v2, and he/she becomes a prominent enemy in 3D and KHIII?
If you say that who do you think the "seed" could possibly be. I do love BbS set up with scenario, but I hope aqua story is more linear with her walking in the realm of darkness to get to world from world instead of some mini game.

I personally beleive that Braig is the "seed". And that he is the one who convinces/forces the others to join him and xehanorts goals. The idea is just seating there waiting to be used.
/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back