• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBSV2 and 3DS Secrets?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Braxyn

Ive actually discussed this in another topic. What i think would be cool is if Zack has the Buster Sword, and he fights Sephiroth for some reason. Cloud sees Zack die at the hands of Sephiroth and then tries to get revemge or whatever
Would be and awesome follow up on Zack in BbS, I seriously thought he just didnt get enough game time. So to make up for it he should reappear in BbSV2. just like you mentioned. Then Have lil cameos of Squall/leon and the others as they try to protect RG. And as the castle falls from the darkness you see sephiroth over zacks body and you fight him. then cloud takes over after the battle and they disappear fighting on a platform that collapses. leaving you wondering. and puts cloud in the path of darkness seeking revenge. all the way up to the events to KH. Thats my vision of how that would happen, though. Its just my fantasy

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
Braig did have influence over the darkness at the end where he confronts Aqua. You can see his eye colors change and the elf like ears as well. But did he have powers to begin with when he met MX? I am thinking he did.
Our sources imply that Braig got the golden eyes and pointy ears as a result of working with MX.

This is what makes since to me Dilan and Eleaeus were hiding something in the castle which is why they weren't going to let Ven in there even if he wanted to go after his friend.
Or they're just regular guards; Most castles have them. Plus, there's no indication of Dilan and Elaeus having any interests in evil experimenting before Apprentice Xehanort's arrival.

Ansem for all we know could of found things out by Yen Sid who seem to know of the organization.
Ansem figured out what the Apprentices were doing through Xehanort's reports.

Braxyn

I honestly Beleive Braig and Xehanort munipulated all the appretences into being influenced with Darkness. I mean what is more likely to happen in a game. Braig and all the others willingly let themselves turn or Braig using blackmail, lies and deciet to change and influence their decisions. It would be real easy to munipulate a few and promise a few goodies for them to alone the darkness to consume them, while braig is just trying to slow down whoever is getting in the way of their master plots. The others to me are mearly pawns to use to get rid of mickey/agua and or possible new character (lets hope not).

P.S I havent slept in the last 48 hrs so if this doesnt make sense just say so.

localorange

I honestly Beleive Braig and Xehanort munipulated all the appretences into being influenced with Darkness. I mean what is more likely to happen in a game. Braig and all the others willingly let themselves turn or Braig using blackmail, lies and deciet to change and influence their decisions. It would be real easy to munipulate a few and promise a few goodies for them to alone the darkness to consume them, while braig is just trying to slow down whoever is getting in the way of their master plots. The others to me are mearly pawns to use to get rid of mickey/agua and or possible new character (lets hope not).

P.S I havent slept in the last 48 hrs so if this doesnt make sense just say so.

Eh, nah. Just spelling errors. XD

Because we don't know much about Dilan and Aleaeus, I think the idea of them willingly experimenting with darkness can be placed up for questioning. But regardless, they are cited as Ansem's apprentices - which sort of destroys the idea that they were pulled into the darkness unwillingly. Or perhaps it could be peer pressure.

However, I can see Even being another more than willing participant. He was a scientist and was constantly and willingly doing all sorts of experiments.

The one I want to question about willingly falling to the darkness is Ienzo. Given the evidence we have about when Radiant Garden itself fell, we know he was a kid when he fell to the darkness; in BBS he looked no more than 10 or 11 years old. I have a headcanon theory that says Ienzo was forced to fall to the darkness because of Even. Even was Ienzo's caretaker. And in the novels, Zexion' narrative quite plainly states that he genuinely hates Even. It could have been old memories of Even forcing him to do things that Ienzo wasn't interested in - and getting pulled into the darkness.

noheartx

Eh, nah. Just spelling errors. XD

Because we don't know much about Dilan and Aleaeus, I think the idea of them willingly experimenting with darkness can be placed up for questioning. But regardless, they are cited as Ansem's apprentices - which sort of destroys the idea that they were pulled into the darkness unwillingly. Or perhaps it could be peer pressure.

However, I can see Even being another more than willing participant. He was a scientist and was constantly and willingly doing all sorts of experiments.

The one I want to question about willingly falling to the darkness is Ienzo. Given the evidence we have about when Radiant Garden itself fell, we know he was a kid when he fell to the darkness; in BBS he looked no more than 10 or 11 years old. I have a headcanon theory that says Ienzo was forced to fall to the darkness because of Even. Even was Ienzo's caretaker. And in the novels, Zexion' narrative quite plainly states that he genuinely hates Even. It could have been old memories of Even forcing him to do things that Ienzo wasn't interested in - and getting pulled into the darkness.

I was just looking at the Secret Ansem Reports, and it said that all six apprentices gave themselves to darkness...so i would guess it was willingly. It also said that Ienzo and Even were both very unterested in doing experiments. Ienzo convinced AtW to build a lab, while Even was very interested in Xehanort for some reason

flurryflames

I was just looking at the Secret Ansem Reports, and it said that all six apprentices gave themselves to darkness...so i would guess it was willingly. It also said that Ienzo and Even were both very unterested in doing experiments. Ienzo convinced AtW to build a lab, while Even was very interested in Xehanort for some reason

Even could probably since the darkness in him and thought of him as a good canidadate that he could in fact help them. I agree that Ienzo does hate Even, but in a way he also respects him. They guy took him in, but we don't know about that part or why.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Even could probably since the darkness in him and thought of him as a good canidadate that he could in fact help them. I agree that Ienzo does hate Even, but in a way he also respects him. They guy took him in, but we don't know about that part or why.

Ansem the Wise took him in after his parents died, and arguably, all of the apprentices watched over him at some point.

Braxyn

We still need to know the backstory of The first six to fall. I think thayll fall entirely into new full game , hopefully BbSV2. If i was a
producer thats what id do and leave you wonder about the last six until i feel good and sure your about to explosed with all you money just to see whats next. Its milking the series and i so see it happening.

noheartx

well already know basically what happened to the first six. The only part missing is post BBS to the fall of RG, which is most likely only a year. An important year no doubt, but we know the gist of what happens. AtW gets sent to the RoD, the six give themself to darkness, and their nobodies are formed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back