• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Just One More Month...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
September 6, 2010 will be the longest day of my life, the 7th will be long to, because i have school, then soccer practice right after, great...

My first day of school is Sept. 7...so if there is a midnight release I can't go...and afterwards we have to go and buy all my school supplies...I feel ur pain :_(

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com
My hype has drastically died... I already am planning to preorder and my local GameStop has agreed to give me the poster and box-thingy from their store so I'm content. I'm gonna buy it, but I won't be shrieking like a fanboy until the game sits in my hands.

The less I think "OMG BbS is almost here! Kiss me Aqua!!!", the faster this month will go by.

zachen

Awards
Im excited this is going to be the longest yet most anxious 30 days of my life.

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
Yay? Not THAT excited, i'll pick it up while im picking up peace walker. THATS something im excited for.

Jadentheman

Bronze Member
Shiro Amano still needs to finish the Days manga before moving on to the BBS manga, so yeah, it's just a game.

He has to make a BBS manga, a re:coded manga, and a KH3D manga (In 3D!!!) too.

impart

Climb The Sky
im going to make sea-salt ice cream the day before it comes out and eat it on the 7th nya~

Wheels

On the 9th of September(The day it's released here) I'll be miserable and pining for it. I won't be able to pick it up until the 14th. And that's if they don't screw up my order and have it turn up a week later(Longest week waiting for Dissidia EVER!). I threatened to go all Sephiroth on them if they didn't have my order after that week. They just grinned and handed it to me XD Either way, I'm going to be like "WANTTT" and I'll avoid game stores that day

Jakek9

∞;5206617 said:
I'd say one to two gigabytes. I wouldn't think more than three, though.

I thought it was something like 1.6 gigabites on the UMD.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
How much mb or gb does bbs take again?

Wikipedia says a UMD can hold 1.8 GB maximum, so I'm guessing BBS takes up 1.6 GB or so? Depends on how much space all the new content will take up. I think someone said there was 300 MB left over in the Japanese version.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
What, we have about 3 of these threads now? lol, whatever.

αsiя;5206782 said:
Or maybe I'm just not excited but yea I spoiled myself but I did the same for Days but I was still going crazy to get the game

You were excited for Days but you aren't excited for BBS? o_0

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
SO
I doubt any of you will be waiting till your Gamestop opens for the game, huh? I certainly am not

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
SO
I doubt any of you will be waiting till your Gamestop opens for the game, huh? I certainly am not

I'll be in school for 9 hours that day. By the time I get back home, it'll be too late to play BBS ;.;

Hoping that my dad will remember to pick it up for me so I can play the day after.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back