• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Your Favorite ► Best KH Game

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

What is your favorite KH game?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
I have a great liking of COM/Re: COM. It had the best plot IMO. Gameplay was fun and had its share of challenge as well.

Thats when KH turn from simple story to more intricate and complex one. I like both types but each for their different strengths. Overall I prefer KH1. It was the best because it was a more emotional story.

TwilightSorku

I choose KH2 because of the battle system improvemnts overall KH 1 was obviously soo good to make me cling to this game like that, but it was pretty strick to hack and slash he was pretty slow you can admit that but anyway

I like Kh1 and Kh2 better
COM/RE:COM didnt play either so ya
358/2 Days a good mix between the two KH 1 and KH2 if they can base combat system on that and make it better with challeges you got the best KH game Yet

Talys Alankil

Mine was KH2, for the gameplay improvements to KH… Days has just some flaws that I don't like (NDS technics limitations), and I hate CoM's system. Could have been fun, but the card break system has also flaws, such as the last bosses who always use sleights, thus forcing you to perform a sleight and lose a card forever (if you don't use items) or use a 0 card which is going to be broken by the enemy right after.
Story-wise, I think they're all on the same level to me. KH is, well, the original one, 2 is taking it further, and CoM and Days have Naminé and Xion, no need for more with those treasures, plot-wise.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
I find it sad KH2's in the lead. (not saying it was a big failure, but really :l)
KH1's just behind, but still.

boo_shoe2000

Kingdom Hearts is better than any other games because in CoM you don't need Donald and Goofy and that goes the same for KH2 since it's just too freaking easy(except for drives, you need them). 358/2 is good but it has many disappointments like the camera, boring missions, lack of interaction with FF and Disney characters, and the most disappointing of all, the fact where there is no tournament in Olympus Coliseum.

bbonager

Website
sites.google.com
i would have to say kh2 final mix although 1 you did not mention it and 2 its not available in an English version you get to fight all the Organization XIII members so yeah they seriously need to make an English version to kh2 final mix

Marluxia777

I love Re:CoM because of the characters and the differenciality but I'm gonna hav to go with kh2 for sure...best game of all time in my opinion...it satisfied all of my gaming needs for years as I played it over and over again...the story is great and the gameplay even better...I only wish marluxia made it that far...

rhyth

Woww, Kingdom Hearts 2 actually won. And here I thought the majority of khinsider hated that game.
If I could, I would vote KH1, but when BBS comes out, I'll probably vote that one as first. It looks really amazing.

Gram

Banned
Awards
Woww, Kingdom Hearts 2 actually won. And here I thought the majority of khinsider hated that game.
they do, or atleast the ones who started the series with kh1 during it 1st release.
kh2 final mix restored alot of peoples faith in it XD [or atleast mine]

rhyth

they do, or atleast the ones who started the series with kh1 during it 1st release.

KH2 final mix+ looked amazing. Too bad I never got a chance to play it :(

Man, What about V-Cast?! That game was the best!
OMGZ I know right!?~

-too bad sarcasm doesn't convey very well through the interweb-

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D

Speak for yourself buddy Kh2 in alot of ways was better than KH1 the the few problems were difficulty and platforming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back