• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Exiled

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

quiteMAD

What a guy!
Awards
Website
defineprog.deviantart.com
lmao Oh wow. Daxic+Iori=Hazama. D=

And hell yeah I'd share them with your master. I actually was thinking earlier today that Trinity alone being the Master of all of them feels...overwhelming. So a second Master would be perfect. Especially since the main characters of BBS had two.

NI- Oh. KF's already using her, actually. lol And she plays a pretty prominent role, from what I understand.
demtits

Kingdomkeylight

KKL & Don't You Forget It
Awards
*watchs whole conversation while drinking Soda*

I think I am going to work on a Castex Vs' Saix and Zexion. I was wondering can anyone help me understand Zexions ability before i start. I get he creates Illusions and can mimic attacks but i need a better understanding.

Help please? You can pm me help or just post it here.

Mastermind

Remember Me
Awards
*watchs whole conversation while drinking Soda*

I think I am going to work on a Castex Vs' Saix and Zexion. I was wondering can anyone help me understand Zexions ability before i start. I get he creates Illusions and can mimic attacks but i need a better understanding.

Help please? You can pm me help or just post it here.

Maybe you can act out a battle with Castex winning outright. Then you're instantly transported to a white space where Zexion's disembodied voice taunts you by saying things like "You're so naive" or "You actually thought it would be that easy." Then another Zexion appears and as you try to slash him, but you find that your attack goes right through him. Now aware of his ability, you try to focus more. You're trying to sense where he his. Basically, you're trying seek out his real position through the illusion.

That's my take on it. If you want a more canonical Zexion, then I suggest looking for a Zexion boss fight on Youtube from KH2:FM.

Angel's Prayer

Bronze Member
Bascule -Heaven there is not even up to the sky-
And hell yeah I'd share them with your master. I actually was thinking earlier today that Trinity alone being the Master of all of them feels...overwhelming. So a second Master would be perfect. Especially since the main characters of BBS had two.

Yay =D

Now, since we're sharing the same Master, you have the option of changing any part of her personality to suit her apprentices. Hell, we can change his/her overall design if you like. I'll see if I can draw up a basic character sheet and you can make changes to it from there.

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
the13thmember.deviantart.com
Yay =D

Now, since we're sharing the same Master, you have the option of changing any part of her personality to suit her apprentices. Hell, we can change his/her overall design if you like. I'll see if I can draw up a basic character sheet and you can make changes to it from there.

You wouldn't be against drawing up Jynx's new outfit given whom he's based from.
Of course ironically the original outfit I gave him looked pretty much like Terra's with a couple changes, I swear it's like Square reads this forum.

Awards
It seems like there are now two factions in this thread. One is me, DT, LH, MM, Xodyc, KKL, and a few others, and the other seems to be PA and QM and a few others. And we both seem to be writing our own story for the Exiled. Our story is that after Org XIII, Nobodies were hunted down and destroyed, so a group of them went off and formed the Exiled by creating their own world hidden from everyone else so they're not exterminated. The other story seems to be... revolving around Jynx and how he seems to be a Terra clone?

Oh by the way, DT, I'm kinda curious as to the reaction Salix would have if Zaverxi made him deaf just out of spite. :)

Oh, and in completely unrelated news, wootwoot I finished my second AMV.

Last edited:
Awards
Website
sites.google.com
naw man, just stay neutral.

it is the best course of action, and you have your spinoff anyway, so you're like a third party in this situation :D.

AND I CARE ABOUT THE SPINOFF. I actually like charxai's role in it :/

Back