• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Exiled

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Angel's Prayer

Bronze Member
Bascule -Heaven there is not even up to the sky-
quiteMAD said:
AP I NEED YOUR CHARACTERS TOO, PLEASE SAY YES

ACTUALLY IT'D BE MUCH BETTER IF YOU WERE DOING THE LINES INSTEAD OF ME, BECAUSE EVERYONE LOVES YOUR ART STYLE MORE

I'D TOTALLY COLOR THE SHIT OUT OF YOUR LINES

Yeaahhh....you know how BBS is inspiring the shit out of everyone with its epic plotness and such....

You can totally use my characters of course, but with regards to their backgrounds, you might have to wait a bit on that. BBS offers a lot of continuity errors I can finally fix and characters I can finally develop. Not to mention some revamping in terms of overall look and such (Zhymarx in particular is getting a particular makeover)

Please wait for me...again..until I can submit some final plothingies.

Also, the lot of you still here can still stalk me on DA since I'm there on a fairly regular basis. My hair missed you guys and your silliness~

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
the13thmember.deviantart.com
I must say QM I am quite surprised you've managed to get all these go aheads for character use. Myself and Flower are quite surprised considering and speaking of character revamps AP Jynx needs not one except for maybe having his hair longer in the back because, he is as QuiteMAD stated, a Terra character (which surprises the hell out of me how perfectly he matches up with the BBS story of Terra). Hopefully my copy comes within the week so I can playthrough it myself.

Kingdomkeylight

KKL & Don't You Forget It
Awards
Omg old faces some of which I dont know XD. Hello anyways.

And now my completed Temp. Also i changed his weapon alittle along with his fighting style.

Exiled Order #: To Be Announced

Original Name: Taces Azul

Exiled Name: Castex

Alliance: Exiled

Dominant Hand: Right

Height: 6’3”

Weight: 162

Hair: Is straightened and comes down to his neck.

Sex: Male

Alias: The Fright Knight

Weapon: The Horizane: a huge silver boomerang which reachs to Castex shoulders in height and has a handle near noth of its end. On each side in the middle the symbol of the nobodies can be seen, though in the middle it is clear the weapon can be broken in half were on each half a arm slot is revealed to use like arm blades.

Hair Color: Dark Blue

Eye Color: Light Green

Clothing: Black cloak that resemble the Exiled orders but without any pendants with black jeans.

Hometown: Port Royal

Theme Song: Bring Me To Life

Artist: Evanescence

Fighting style:

Quote: “Things are not always what they seem.”

Personality: He’s usually a respective person both listening and caring for other members though he is known to be one to push buttons of other members.

Nobody Name: Orb Frights

Nobody Description: They are orb like nobodies with the Twilight symbol on there head. They have no hands or feet making it seem at first they are no threat. That is however before they lock onto a target and start to protrude blades and spin around and at enemies every one in awhile disappearing causing havoc on the target.

Element: Phantasm

Element Description: All the traits and abilities of a ghost, like transparency, flying, floating, changing into a enemies most feared thing though this ability requires Castex to enter the body of that opponent so he can enter there thoughts to know who or what they fear most, take over a weak hearted persons body he can do the same to a strong hearted person but they need to be in bad shape as in about to faint. Also Castex can control Ectoplasm energy into charge attacks as a side trait of Phantasm though his whole understanding over what he can really do with this trait is still questioned all he really know is he can us it as if its the main trait for attack purposes and even to form what seems to be solid objects like barriers.

Background: Life as a orphan wasn't easy in Port Royal especially not for a orphane who had to fend for himself. Taces' parents when he was little wanted to restart there life get a second chance they called it. They left everything they had in Port Royal objects of value, cloths even there own 9 year old son. This was one of the first encidents where emotions seemed only there to crush him. As time went on though his life got a little better he had made to friends from different worlds Sleif and Aro. Inreality if it wasn't for those two Taces would have chosen the easier way out of this hellish world and emotions, but when he looked at them and the fun they always had it made him want a goal to prove that blood wasn't always thicker then water. So for a long time Taces took up odd jobs every while Sleif and Aro would join in against there parents words to stay away from such filth. Though as most rebilleuos kids they didn't listen.

On his Nineteenth birthday Taces had grown to only care for three people Aro, Sleif and himself. On this particular day though Taces's beliefs were about to be torn apart again. Taking a guarding job on a ship called the Dutchman all three friends were getting ready to finally leave Port Royal though as mot know things don't always go as planned. A small group of Nobodies calling themselves the Dawn Breed had decided the best way to grab the keybladers of the worlds attention was to strike a world and hard, there target choice... Port Royal. Just as the ship was about to depart four of the members striked the ship. The crew had no chance and were quickly killed in the fight Taces and Sleif weren't as lucky like a cruel animal they were played with. Gears the leader of the group simple watched as the other three ripped apart Taces life by killing Aro and Sleif until last they set there eyes on Taces.

His world had been ripped apart worst then when his parents left him his anger and sorrow equaled in large porportions. Emotions what where they woth if they were just there to rip someones life apart everytime they felt safe. In a effort to take the one down who gave the orders Taces didn't last long against Gears and was thrown to the water his whole life slowly sinking with him before a voice started talking to him.

"Revenge is a harsh emotion, but if you desire a second chance can be granted to do what you think must be down," not cariing what the consequences where Taces took the deal as his life ended and Castexs began. At first Castex's memory was shot then after spending some time on a world called Ivalice, Castex regained it and went after the people who had caused his strife. It didn't take long to find most of the members they were either killed or left the Dawn Breed when confronted. Though Castex had no plans of giving Gears that option. As his hunt continued he acceptred what he had become and what his friends had also. Aro became the nobody known as Noraxeen and Sleif had became a destructive heartless that would attack either of the two or in general the species he hated most Nobodys.

After a long battle in The World That Never Was Castex brought down Gears only to discover there was another group of nobodies called Organization 13 that were interested in him joining. After a small confrontation with the ones called Saix and Zexion, Castex learned he had to be careful with this group especially since he made it clear he was a enemy of theirs. Hidding in Halloween Town castex was able to laugh and watch as they continued to look for him always being attacked or annoyed by the very interesting gizmos and protection system the world had. As time has moved on though he has noticed some new faces looking for him ones that are clearly not with the Organization but something else. whether or not they are just wanting to talk to him or hunt him is still very unclear. Though he has found out two of the members names Xana and Salix.

Any good?

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards
ATTENTIONDUELISTS.png

ATTENTION DUELISTS!
My hair is stopping by to say hi.​

OMG AP! It's me, rpgangel, do you remember me??

╬ProperArtist╬;4777661 said:
I must say QM I am quite surprised you've managed to get all these go aheads for character use. Myself and Flower are quite surprised considering and speaking of character revamps AP Jynx needs not one except for maybe having his hair longer in the back because, he is as QuiteMAD stated, a Terra character (which surprises the hell out of me how perfectly he matches up with the BBS story of Terra). Hopefully my copy comes within the week so I can playthrough it myself.

Yeah, I too am thinking of a slight character change...

My question still remains unanswered. :|​

What question? D:?

Omg old faces some of which I dont know XD. Hello anyways.

And now my completed Temp. Also i changed his weapon alittle along with his fighting style.

After a long battle in The World That Never Was Castex brought down Gears only to discover there was another group of nobodies called Organization 13 that were interested in him joining. After a small confrontation with the ones called Saix and Zexion, Castex learned he had to be careful with this group especially since he made it clear he was a enemy of theirs. Hidding in Halloween Town castex was able to laugh and watch as they continued to look for him always being attacked or annoyed by the very interesting gizmos and protection system the world had. As time has moved on though he has noticed some new faces looking for him ones that are clearly not with the Organization but something else. whether or not they are just wanting to talk to him or hunt him is still very unclear. Though he has found out two of the members names Xana and Salix.

Any good?

So if he's bitter, then why is his personality cheerful?

And those are people you should know. :V

I'm so happy right now.

I kinda wanna cry.

;-;

Awards
OMG HAY YOU GUYZ.

AP! I'd love to have Zhymarx's info :) We wanted to keep him/her/whatever in our version of the Exiled story, but we needs info and I haven't found it wading through the immensity of all our CAM threads.

And KF, didn't I tell you our new story via IM? :eek:

What you need to do right now, if you want, is write up an origin story for Rextanse. I know you've changed a lot of stuff about him since you originally wrote the origin, so that'd be useful. Also, you can use Lorixssa if you like. :)

Kingdomkeylight

Awards
He's Cheery around his friends around his enemies his bitter side shows. That anwser your question?

What do you mean those are people he should know KKL is confused?

*hands a anpkin to Flower for tears to come*

Awards
Website
sites.google.com
Man, I wish we could have you guys around more often.

But if BBS is going to make such a large impact on our characters, I feel like we should at least try to learn something about these new developments.

I'm hoping we can get some information, but I figure that will come along eventually regardless.

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
Man, I wish we could have you guys around more often.

But if BBS is going to make such a large impact on our characters, I feel like we should at least try to learn something about these new developments.

I'm hoping we can get some information, but I figure that will come along eventually regardless.

well I already know the whole story to BBS inside and out and how it links up to the other KH games, if that's what you mean.

gene chaos

heh, and yesterday didn't think anything important would happen here, but i was so wrong!!

kinda get a warm fuzzy feeling from seeing this many of the exiled members here.

quitemad u can use xenge if u want, don't see how he could help your story unless he dies to further the plot.

but this truly is a wonderful surprise!! everyone raise your Champagne bottles in the air for a toast!!

Angel's Prayer

Bronze Member
Bascule -Heaven there is not even up to the sky-
*is rather disappointed about a certain someone and his cheapass boss form =V

WTF Spoiler tags where forth art thou?

But BBS was magical enough to merit my attention and desires to draw KH things, so yay.

Yeah, my return doesn't exactly promise I'm gonna draw stuffs right away, because as it is right now, my little KH fanverse has quite the number of characters that I need to boot/reboot and/or add to the storyline. I'm focusing particularly on Silve, Zhymarx and Tanaryx, as they are as it happens, the three major plot peoples for me :V

I wouldn't hang tight expecting me to redraw everyone though, sorry if I can't really promise anything.

*pets Flower, of course I remember you, dearie

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards
*is rather disappointed about a certain someone and his cheapass boss form =V

WTF Spoiler tags where forth art thou?

But BBS was magical enough to merit my attention and desires to draw KH things, so yay.

Yeah, my return doesn't exactly promise I'm gonna draw stuffs right away, because as it is right now, my little KH fanverse has quite the number of characters that I need to boot/reboot and/or add to the storyline. I'm focusing particularly on Silve, Zhymarx and Tanaryx, as they are as it happens, the three major plot peoples for me :V

I wouldn't hang tight expecting me to redraw everyone though, sorry if I can't really promise anything.

*pets Flower, of course I remember you, dearie

:D

*is pretty happy right nao*

No worries, it's pretty lazy 'round here. :p

quiteMAD

What a guy!
Awards
Website
defineprog.deviantart.com
Daxic needs no changes. >:3

The keybladers do, however.

And Trinity is now Hecate. And she's no longer a deity. Despite the fact that Hecate is a greek goddess.

yoyo, Just a fair warning: if we do decide to use Ruxel, we'll more than likely switch his appearance with that of the debunked Caxboj. I hope you won't mind. I know the ladies won't. ;D

And AP, you need not worry yourself on back story with our version of the Exiled. This story's going to revolve more around Jynx and will likely provide back stories (in the MAIN story) for very few characters. Might actually just be limited to Jynx, the other clones, the keybladers, and the rebirth of Org. XIII. And maaaaaaayyyyyyyybe Daxic, if just to show why he is the way he is just before he dies.

NI, I honestly doubt we'll be using Lorixssa. Not because she's not an awesome character, but because we want to avoid at all costs making the plot too convoluted. So the fewer protagonists with their own stories to tell, the better. Which is why we'll also probably do away with Banxon being Xemnas' son/being born inside Kingdom Hearts.

KKL, we're just some old vets who decided the Exiled wasn't going anywhere, so we moved onto other projects. But I always did love the Exiled, and hope only for the best.

Also, as far as origins go, you know our older plan is no longer valid right? The differences between human and nobody (as far as looks and abilities go) are virtually non-existent. From the looks of things in BBS, there is no "Oh hey I'm a nobody now, and suddenly I have powers that represent an element." Dunno if you guys knew this yet, and have taken it into thought or not.

Last edited:

Xodyc

in my preparation for class, i had failed to look so i say hello to those i know qm dammit man those owls are creepy

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
Daxic needs no changes. >:3

The keybladers do, however.

We'll need to change some things around with them of course but the general idea of the keybladers will stay.

And Trinity is now Hecate. And she's no longer a deity. Despite the fact that Hecate is a greek goddess.
I'm not going to lie I always did have a problem with gods being in our stories, unless you make her the eventual Destani voice that tells Sora he will be the one to open the door (considering they still haven't explained who that is).
yoyo, Just a fair warning: if we do decide to use Ruxel, we'll more than likely switch his appearance with that of the debunked Caxboj. I hope you won't mind. I know the ladies won't. ;D
It's nothing personal, it's just considering that element, Caxboj's appearance seemed to fit him a lot better.
And AP, you need not worry yourself on back story with our version of the Exiled. This story's going to revolve more around Jynx and will likely provide back stories (in the MAIN story) for very few characters. Might actually just be limited to Jynx, the other clones, the keybladers, and the rebirth of Org. XIII. And maaaaaaayyyyyyyybe Daxic, if just to show why he is the way he is just before he dies.
Daxic's backstory or purpose I'm hoping will be either be explained at the very end or simultaneously as the story is taking place or maybe even a flash back here and there as they do in BBS. It's a damn shame we can't share the plot with you guys for the fact that it would pretty much spoil all of Birth By Sleep for anyone who knows nothing about it.
NI, I honestly doubt we'll be using Lorixssa. Not because she's not an awesome character, but because we want to avoid at all costs making the plot too convoluted. So the fewer protagonists with their own stories to tell, the better. Which is why we'll also probably do away with Banxon being Xemnas' son/being born inside Kingdom Hearts.
As I mentioned with Trinity's new styling before, it's not that we don't want her in the story it's just that having a character within our story that really doesn't fit anywhere into the KH realm just seems a little off putting and QM suggested convoluted.

I've got something to talk to you about on Skype, QM concerning the time frame in which all of this happens, which may mean there will be no need for a resurrection of Org XIII if you understand where I'm coming from, and it makes things that much more tragic considering the 11 year gap between the end of BBS and beginning of KH2.
We also may need to change who the Reverse Members are or at least who they're cloned from.

Last edited:

Kingdomkeylight

Awards
quiteMAD: Oh I know you don't have to explain yourself especially to me XD.

Also, as far as origins go, you know our older plan is no longer valid right? The differences between human and nobody (as far as looks and abilities go) are virtually non-existent. From the looks of things in BBS, there is no "Oh hey I'm a nobody now, and suddenly I have powers that represent an element." Dunno if you guys knew this yet, and have taken it into thought or not.

I was wondering if a issue like that would pop up which is why I didn't add anything about his somebodies fighting skills. Which were the same anyways.

Gosh I need to get BBS and Days ahhhhhh money issues.

Back