• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Vanitas is actually...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Frozura

A GIRL! Yes, he is actually the Ven-like loom alike of Namine, and we all know anything is possible... it could be very easy for her to conceal herself in anyway, this is all I'm thinking though :/ yes no proof, because all we have our imaginations and analyzations until the game is released.

Lonbilly

an old man plaguing the site like a phantom
Awards
I doubt it's a girl, it has a very masculine body.

Plus, it's more likely for it to be a Ven, Sora, Riku or Xehanort look-alike rather than another girl.

Seeshinamaru13

stalking Grimmjow...from a distance...cuz yeah he'
A GIRL! Yes, he is actually the Ven-like loom alike of Namine, and we all know anything is possible... it could be very easy for her to conceal herself in anyway, this is all I'm thinking though
It's highly unlikely!!!!
:/ yes no proof, because all we have our imaginations and analyzations until the game is released.
^I agree with this though. I can't wait to finally know the truth... all this speculation is starting to annoy me.

Frozura

No, we've heard his voice and it's quite been confirmed that he's male. Whenever theres been a reference to him in interviews, they have always said "Him".

Not anything. Some rules exist.

Ever heard of the element of surprise? I've seen movies and maybe a game or 2 where a girl pretends to be a guy and the voice is easily covered.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
ummmmm no.
we already heard his voice.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
1. It doesn't matter how many movies you've watched or games you've played where there is a crossdressing female, because this is obviously a male voice.

2. Been stated officially multiple times that Vanitas has a y-chromosome.

3. The obvious manly build.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Because they'd totally give the character a male voice if it was female.
Yes, he is actually the Ven-like loom alike of Namine
And why is this 'actually'?
and we all know anything is possible
There are still rules and constraints within the Kingdom Hearts universe. It's not a acid trip of randomness. Not entirely.
it could be very easy for her to conceal herself in anyway
And what makes it so very easy?
this is all I'm thinking though :/ yes no proof, because all we have our imaginations
Oh right, so this has absolutely no basis whatsoever.
and analyzations until the game is released.
What you did hardly strikes me as analysis and a lot more like pulling something out of your ass.

Awkward Squid

Pretty ripped female...

190px-Vanitas.png

Dark-Soldier-kingdom-hearts-birth-by-sleep-1942596-100-177.jpg

And even if 'he' was a girl, don't you think 'she'd' have a bit more of, oh I don't know, female structure?

DarkSoldier85

Pretty ripped female...

190px-Vanitas.png

Dark-Soldier-kingdom-hearts-birth-by-sleep-1942596-100-177.jpg

And even if 'he' was a girl, don't you think 'she'd' have a bit more of, oh I don't know, female structure?

Oh yeah, Vanitas totally has some epic moobs. This is a rather odd thread, wouldn't you say...?

Male voice, male build, male stance, referred to as a male... I'm gonna have to say Vanitas is a male.

Aria

braver by the minute
Vanitas is not a girl... we've heard his voice, and he just doesn't have a female build.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
Master Xehanort call him a "Man infused with Darkness".
He isn't female. No current information is present to indicate anything different.
ummm we still dont know who he meant by it so hmmmmm

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
ummm we still dont know who he meant by it so hmmmmm
True, I expected someone would say that. But with most the evidence about Vantias pointing towards a connection with Riku and his darkness, I took a guess thats who he was referring too. There was several other account where Nourma has referred to Van as a male, but if anyone knew for sure it would be Master Xehanort. Plus if there was even a chance of her being a female it would be that Vantias being call, "It", or "They". Similar to how the Metroid staff hid Samus's Gender in several games. By not confirming their gender they leave the door open for the possiblity. But in this case we have had so many confirmations of her being a him.

SunsetSeeker_2.0

Website
www.animealliance.forumotion.net
True, I expected someone would say that. But with most the evidence about Vantias pointing towards a connection with Riku and his darkness, I took a guess thats who he was referring too. There was several other account where Nourma has referred to Van as a male, but if anyone knew for sure it would be Master Xehanort. Plus if there was even a chance of her being a female it would be that Vantias being call, "It", or "They". Similar to how the Metroid staff hid Samus's Gender in several games. By not confirming their gender they leave the door open for the possiblity. But in this case we have had so many confirmations of her being a him.

especially when MX talks about him. b/c (as far as we know) he's the only one who knows what Vanitus really looks like.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back