• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Batman: The Brave and the Bold

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards
Re: Batman:The Brave and The Bold

I don't know what you guys are bitching about. I've caught glimpses of episodes when I'm on my break at work, but today I downloaded the first three episodes and it's awesome. It's got everything you need for a great show.

Gorilla's riding on Dinosaurs?

vlcsnap-662135.png

CHECK.

A Bat-belt lightsabre?

vlcsnap-663370.png

CHECK.

And Aquaman? More like Awesome-Man.

vlcsnap-659601.png

OUTRAGEOUS.

This is one of the greatest cartoons I've watched. When all the superhero movies are trying to do a darker, more "mature" take of the characters, here comes a show that takes these characters and reintroduces camp and fun. Fuck yeah.

Don't compare it to Batman: The Animated Series. It isn't trying to be that. It's its own show, and it's beautiful.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
The show's okay. It's not great, but it's worth watching sometimes.
It's because of the Dark Knight, which was a totally epic movie.

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
This is one of the greatest cartoons I've watched. When all the superhero movies are trying to do a darker, more "mature" take of the characters, here comes a show that takes these characters and reintroduces camp and fun. Fuck yeah.

Don't compare it to Batman: The Animated Series. It isn't trying to be that. It's its own show, and it's beautiful.

Exactly what im saying, the show is so outrageous its fucking stupid funny while still giving the characters that rarely see the light of day on other DC cartoons justice.

People need to stop trying to compare it the the animated series and lighten the fuck up. Its meant to be funny and thats what it has accomplishes.

Zero

Sergeant RoxMog
So its still airing? What I thought they cancelled the show or put it on hold until Season 2 or something cause I dont see it anywhere on CN.

Zero

Sergeant RoxMog
Then how come CN isnt showing it on their channel at all and theres no videos about upcoming episodes or anything?

Prajna

It is a pretty good series, although it could be a bit more detailed but it's still nice and sharp.

Zero

Sergeant RoxMog
Nah man, You tube it. Watch "Terror on Dinosaur Island" BEST EPISODE EVER. Shit made me lol the entire thing thru

It was alright but not really funny. But does anyone else know why CN doesnt some out with new episodes anymore?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back