• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Batman: The Brave and the Bold

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SoRaBhK_dUdE

What do you guys think of this Batman? I personally think that it doesn't have the edge that the old Batman had (which totally kicked ass). What do you think, a good predecessor? Or another fail of the new CN?

Nutari

The Scotsman
Awards
Re: New Batman on the CN

This show ive watched it a few times it sucks, batmans too lame, and the sword in the belt: thats lame 0:)

Vossler

I'll Be His Successor
Re: New Batman on the CN

I dont like it all and CN is just doing it because the Dark Knight turn out to be really good and I mean reaaaaally good.

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
Re: Batman:The Brave and The Bold

Fixed the title for ya.

You mean the new new series. I heard of it but i totally forgot about it. I just watched a preview for it on Cartoon Network.com. It seems intresting but i kinda hate how they gave Batman the Gay campy 70's look among with his custom.

I might check a few episodes out on Youtube this week to see what its all about. Hell it has the Blue Beatle in it.

SuperSephiroth15

Cartoon Network went bad after the took off Toonami......I've haven't watched Cartoon Network since. This new Batman interested me a little, but I only read the description on the guide, and decided against it.

SoRaBhK_dUdE

Fixed the title for ya.

You mean the new new series. I heard of it but i totally forgot about it. I just watched a preview for it on Cartoon Network.com. It seems intresting but i kinda hate how they gave Batman the Gay campy 70's look among with his custom.

I might check a few episodes out on Youtube this week to see what its all about. Hell it has the Blue Beatle in it.

Thank you, and about your previous post (what?), I was talking about Batman: The Animated Series that was aired in the 1990's, which had edge and was a helluva good cartoon. Although I sorta don't like this new Batman for the fact that Joker wasn't featured in ANY of the commercials shown recently, which just pisses me off.

Sweet Genocide

I like it, but "The Batman": was better (up until the last season)

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com

Thank you, and about your previous post (what?), I was talking about Batman: The Animated Series that was aired in the 1990's, which had edge and was a helluva good cartoon. Although I sorta don't like this new Batman for the fact that Joker wasn't featured in ANY of the commercials shown recently, which just pisses me off.

Yeah i deleted my last post because I obviously was oblivious to the fact that there was a new "Batman" series. I was rambling on about "The Batman" and was trying to compare it to "Batman The Animated Series" Of course i did a little search and found out about "Batman: The Brave and the Bold"

Still have yet to watch it though. I'll give it a shot when i have time tomorrow. I kinda like the animation

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com

I hated the show when I saw the first commercial. It looked lame as hell.

Do us a favor, CN: Get Batman out of freaking outer space and back in Gotham where he belongs.

But its kinda based off the comics.

"The Brave and the Bold"

Each week a duo of 2 different DC universe Heroes team up to combat evil wherever it happens, Though the book first started being published in the 70's they've also given Batman a campy 70's feel yet they have the 2000's Blue Beatle.

I say give it a chance. Hell i dident want to give Batman Beyond a chance and that turned out pretty well. "Return of the Joker" is one of my all time faves. I dident think "The Batman" was gonna do well but that shit blew me away.

We hate on things we dont understand because thats what America does.

SoRaBhK_dUdE

Oh, I myself did not know it was based of a comic, I thought CN was pulling shit out their asses. Since this show technically has a base to it I'll give it a chance.

A

Azrael

Batman: The Animated Series of the 90s was the best with The Batman a close second.

I see this one as an homage to the Silver Age Batman.

It is alright but it could be better

SoRaBhK_dUdE

It's good, very good, but I dislike the voicw of Batman. It just irks me somehow. =/ But I recommend this cartoon for those who are skeptical about it. One of the good cartoons still left on The CN.

Covered in Bees

FLYNN LIVES!!!
Walking out at night, alone. Bumping into street s

We hate on things we dont understand because thats what America does.

Actually, PEOPLE hate things they don't understand. Not just America, but PEOPLE. That's the entire world, not just America, THE ENTIRE WORLD.

As for Brave and Bold, I don't really know anything about it aside from the fact that Blue Beetle teams up with Batman. That's enough to make me wanna give it a chance.

Also, The Batman was shit from start to finish. Animated Series and Beyond are the only two good Batman shows, unless Brave and Bold turns out good.

Pern

Mewtwo The Wise
With Mewtwo in the Kingdom Hearts Universe

I like watching it I think it good. Its different then the other Batman shows that I've watch I like seeing different side of batman sometimes. The only batman shows I don't like is The Batman and Batman Beyond.

~Gunther~

Website
www.marriland.com

Batman Beyond.
I CAN SMELL YOUR BLOOD, HUMAN!

Anyway, I only saw the Blue Beetle episode, judging from that it is not really bad. Its also cool that they're using lesser known villains and heroes that never appeared in animated form.

Even if it is a nod to the comic series of the same name, I still like the other animated Batman adaptations far more, though.

Truth's_Bond

Website
www.myspace.com

Batman: The Animated Series of the 90s was the best with The Batman a close second.

I see this one as an homage to the Silver Age Batman.

It is alright but it could be better

I definitely agree with the first part.
Batman: The Animated Series was the best!
Especially with Kevin Conroy and Mark Hamill (Batman and the Joker, respectively). Those two were awesome.

A

Azrael

I definitely agree with the first part.
Batman: The Animated Series was the best!
Especially with Kevin Conroy and Mark Hamill (Batman and the Joker, respectively). Those two were awesome.

R.I.P to the DC Animated Universe.

Best they ever gave us.

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com

So im watching an episode on youtube right now.

Its te episode where Batman/Green Arrow go back in time. So far im really enjoying this show. Its quite funny. and give a nice homage to the old batman comics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back