• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Batman: The Brave and the Bold

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xman's Keyblade

I loved the music mister episode. I bought the soundtrack on amazon.com after I finished watching the episode.

I listened to the songs and downloaded them to my computer and I still can't get those songs out of my head.

I also loved the last episode where Mongul forced everyone to compete in that "Battle Race" episode. You know, the one episode where Joker was like the Race Announcer while competing and Batman was more of a dick when he was concerned about winning.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
So this show is pretty much over now, with only one episode left to air tomorrow. The last season is, well...

[video=youtube;l60ceCqt-lM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l60ceCqt-lM[/video]

Batman-The-Brave-and-The-Bold-pits-Superman-against-Batman-in-The-Battle-of-the-Superheroes.jpg

wonderwoman.jpg

...baller AS FUCK

Also for anyone who cares James Tucker(producer) said he has started working on a new Batman series which will go back to SUPER DARK AND EDGY ANGST batman that everyone likes

Solar

nothing ever ends
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
The latter series sounds appealing. While the Brave and the Bold is hilariously awesome, I'm looking for seriously awesome.

Because you clearly cannot have depth without GRITTINESS and DARK JUSTICE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back