• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who Hates Kanye?? Who hates Taylor Swift??

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

What's your opinion on the Kanye/Swift fiasco

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

XIII Heartless

Head Mom In Charge
Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
I saw that tape a few years ago. Nothing special. XD
Allister Rose, I agree with you. Taylor Swift is talented, but she's achieved the fame she has because her music is a mix of Country and Pop. It's probably more Pop than Country actually. But, its her sound, so I won't hate.

XIII Heartless

Head Mom In Charge
Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
True, but why embarass her onstage? We all know Ye spoke the truth, but it's the timing that needs fixing. The fact that he made an ass of himself nulls what he was talking about. They obviously just wanted to give Taylor the first moonman for a country singer. Otherwise, how could Beyoncè win for Video of the year, but not Best Female?

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
Well you see, the strange thing is that Taylor Swift was one of the nominations for best female video, but was NOT nominated for best video of the year.

Thus, all the Taylor fans were able to get her on top in the female category, but not in the video of the year.

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
How is Obama a badass out of all of this? He's just like a regular guy, in that respect. I'm sure thousands of guys say, "Oh, what's he doing? Oh, what a jackass." Big deal.

Swag

Young King
What people have to understand about Kanye is that, he does not give a fuck. He's gonna say when he thinks regardless of anything.

So, when he says crazy shit its simply because thats what he was feelin at the time, his thoughts. Regardless of how crazy or outrageous you might think it is, thats what he thinks and he believes it 100%.

Thats why I love Ye, cuz I'm the exact same way.

Rathaeum

What people have to understand about Kanye is that, he does not give a fuck. He's gonna say when he thinks regardless of anything.

So, when he says crazy shit its simply because thats what he was feelin at the time, his thoughts. Regardless of how crazy or outrageous you might think it is, thats what he thinks and he believes it 100%.

You do realize that makes no logical sense right?

If you or "Ye" were to delve into the most basic of philosophy or ethics, you'd both realize that freedom, as in freedom of speech or action, only extends until you are invading another person's freedom. In other words, Kanye was not using his constitutional right of freedom of speech, but instead invading Taylor Swift's freedom of speech.

There's a reason why order and laws exist; doing whatever you want; whenever you want, is not how life should be.

And attempting to justify his "crazy shit" by saying it's what he thought at the time or because he believes it, is entirely illogical and fallible. Delusional serial killers believe it is right to kill millions, do you think they are justified to think so just because they believe it? I would hope not.

Control and respect are qualities of decent people only, obviously.

Danzik

Even Beyonce is shocked. Obama is indeed a bad-ass, I'm happy my vote didn't go to waste. lololol

You guys must not proof read your post.

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
If you or "Ye" were to delve into the most basic of philosophy or ethics, you'd both realize that freedom, as in freedom of speech or action, only extends until you are invading another person's freedom. In other words, Kanye was not using his constitutional right of freedom of speech, but instead invading Taylor Swift's freedom of speech.
How exactly does that make sense? By that logic, interrupting people would be against the law. Freedom of speech is broken when one executes unfair punishment on someone else for speaking.

There's a reason why order and laws exist; doing whatever you want; whenever you want, is not how life should be.
Actually, that's how life should be; if everyone were living like Jesus and had no desires that would harm others, everyone could, in a way, do whatever they want. Live life to the fullest extent.

Of course, not everyone's like Jesus. (and then there's the problems with famine, death, pestilence, etc.)

Last edited:

Rix

:)
Awards
While I think Kane acted like a total jackass, I think it was a good thing for Taylor that this happened. She got loads of attention after that happened and she'll probably sell more albums after that attention... It's just a wild guess though.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
He obviously has no balls. If he did, he would have walked on stage when a guy got his award and snatched the mike.

XIII Heartless

Head Mom In Charge
Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
The Conqueror said:
He obviously has no balls. If he did, he would have walked on stage when a guy got his award and snatched the mike.
How does this mean he has no balls? This just means there wasn't a guy winning an award that he didn't disagree with. Had there been one, he would've jumped on stage just like he did. Shit, he's actually done that once before when he didn't win for his Touch the Sky video. Do your research. =p
Danzik said:
As if Chris Brown wasn't enough.
WTF does this have to do with anything? You niggas need to let that shit go. I don't care what gender you are; if you wanna swing, expect to get swung at. Women wanna be treated as equals, right? Geez...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back