• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who Hates Kanye?? Who hates Taylor Swift??

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

What's your opinion on the Kanye/Swift fiasco

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

soraworldseen

Website
ethnic5kh.diaryland.com
Yeah....I hate Kanye...If you haven't heard bout Kanye's bad interruption of Taylor's VMA acceptance speech, its on youtube.com. I swear, Kanye is a douchebag!!!!! He deserves to rot. Tell me what you guys think about this....was this a set-up by MTV? Is Kanye Racist? Or is he just an ignorant butthole? I think all three.....But gimme your imput. :)

Wintertide

Sp00ky GuRl
Awards
what he did was messed up

but it was awesome

go kanye for making people feel like shit.

Amphetamine

muff pie diva
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
I don't even like Taylor Swift, but that man is just pathetic.
He thinks he is high and mighty when he isn't, so he has the authority to just go snatch the microphone out of her hand and steal the spotlight.
I have no respect for him anymore.

Bebop Blues

Silver Member
As much as I like his music, or used to like it, he was way out of line. I don't care if he was drunk!

EDIT: WTF was I thinking?! I love Kanye's music!! Still hate what he did to Taylor Swift though.

Last edited:
S

Shadow Soldier

Taylor > Kanye. I never liked Kanye's music, or him as a person for obvious reasons.

Like, how pathetic do you have to be to do that? She win's her first spaceman, and he goes and does that. Whatever, let him be, it was just low of him. Beyonce's video was no where near female video of the year.

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
I was just listening to my sister's go on and on and on about it when I got home from work. I really could careless about the "injustice" but to put somebody on the spot like that wasn't necessary...

Sexy Angel
That was pretty hilarious though. But, totally out-of-line. Yet still funny. And kinda sad. *tear-face*

A

Azrael

Yeah....I hate Kanye...If you haven't heard bout Kanye's bad interruption of Taylor's VMA acceptance speech, its on youtube.com. I swear, Kanye is a douchebag!!!!! He deserves to rot. Tell me what you guys think about this....was this a set-up by MTV? Is Kanye Racist? Or is he just an ignorant butthole? I think all three.....But gimme your imput. :)

Kanye sucks as a human being but he's a good musician.

K

kingdomfighter5

Ah I dont like either of them too much. But what he did was total disrespect. Its pathetic. And then Beyonce. Well she has class.

Crimson Crashing

Inferno - R.I.P <3
Awards
I felt so bad for her. It was her first time. If I were her, I'd turn into a nigga and hook his ass or stabbed him with the award

Nah.
It was better that she just stood there all innocent and what-not.
All the white people in the U.S. are gonna start freaking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back