• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who Hates Kanye?? Who hates Taylor Swift??

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

What's your opinion on the Kanye/Swift fiasco

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Crossroads

How does this mean he has no balls? This just means there wasn't a guy winning an award that he didn't disagree with. Had there been one, he would've jumped on stage just like he did. Shit, he's actually done that once before when he didn't win for his Touch the Sky video. Do your research. =p
WTF does this have to do with anything? You niggas need to let that shit go. I don't care what gender you are; if you wanna swing, expect to get swung at. Women wanna be treated as equals, right? Geez...

I think people would take your points more seriously if you didn't come off as 50 Cent on his blackberry.

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
How does this mean he has no balls? This just means there wasn't a guy winning an award that he didn't disagree with. Had there been one, he would've jumped on stage just like he did. Shit, he's actually done that once before when he didn't win for his Touch the Sky video. Do your research. =p
WTF does this have to do with anything? You niggas need to let that shit go. I don't care what gender you are; if you wanna swing, expect to get swung at. Women wanna be treated as equals, right? Geez...

Typically, if you piss off a male, he will fight back. To pick a fight with a woman is easier than picking a fight with a man. And the Brown shit has nothing to do with equal rights. Just because we want to be equal doesn't mean we want to be treated like shit. No matter how you look at it, women are physically weaker then men. For a man to take advantage of this makes him a jackass.

XIII Heartless

Head Mom In Charge
Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
Typically, if you piss off a male, he will fight back. To pick a fight with a woman is easier than picking a fight with a man. And the Brown shit has nothing to do with equal rights. Just because we want to be equal doesn't mean we want to be treated like shit. No matter how you look at it, women are physically weaker then men. For a man to take advantage of this makes him a jackass.

And for a woman to take advantage of the fact that men aren't supposed to hit back, even if they're beating on us, makes her a jackass as well. I'm not advocating domestic violence here; I'm promoting fair treatment for men and women. You can't honestly believe it's right for a woman to attack a man and not expect some retaliation.

And how do I seem like 50 Cent on a Blackberry?...

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
What people have to understand about Kanye is that, he does not give a fuck. He's gonna say when he thinks regardless of anything.

So, when he says crazy shit its simply because thats what he was feelin at the time, his thoughts. Regardless of how crazy or outrageous you might think it is, thats what he thinks and he believes it 100%.

Thats why I love Ye, cuz I'm the exact same way.

Sup Kanye2L?

You do realize that makes no logical sense right?

If you or "Ye" were to delve into the most basic of philosophy or ethics, you'd both realize that freedom, as in freedom of speech or action, only extends until you are invading another person's freedom. In other words, Kanye was not using his constitutional right of freedom of speech, but instead invading Taylor Swift's freedom of speech.

There's a reason why order and laws exist; doing whatever you want; whenever you want, is not how life should be.

And attempting to justify his "crazy shit" by saying it's what he thought at the time or because he believes it, is entirely illogical and fallible. Delusional serial killers believe it is right to kill millions, do you think they are justified to think so just because they believe it? I would hope not.

Control and respect are qualities of decent people only, obviously.

About as hypocritical as the n-word, racial jokes, and jokes about sexual orientation. Double-standards, how about a worthwhile issue or comparison that's not been recycled countless times. Shit will always be shit you know.

If order was so demanding, tell me how our parents, for those that were bold broke rules at most turns back then, given there were some cases were they were the cop's kids. HAHAHA tell me where the order is in those cases? Your stuck in today? How about you comb history just a bit, to see how much stuff has changed, from being lenient, to uptight, to where they just don't care anymore. Perfect example, the apple store in my state got robbed, : | they barely did anything about it. Wheres your security? Your law? Too little too late because they were 'like pros' with the execution.

That last bit, you must be joking. Thats basically saying when you have Queen Latifa playing the typical 'sista' in that film Bringing Down The House yet she had a choice of acting that way when she CLEARLY displayed she could act like a decent person yet at every other previous turn she acted outside of decency. If its not an situation or circumstance of choice to do or act, then essentially you just put up flawed logic so whats your point?

He obviously has no balls. If he did, he would have walked on stage when a guy got his award and snatched the mike.

I lol'd.

You can't honestly believe it's right for a woman to attack a man and not expect some retaliation.

I know your busy trying to be moral and all and imma let you finish but, Bobby Brown is one of the most professional woman beaters of all time!

'Nuff said.

As far as the topic, let Kanye be Kanye, I'm pretty sure there were people that didn't even know who he was until they watched the VMAs this year, now after that, they already got a deep dislike for him. As much as they can say "thats fucked up." it isn't that far from him coming out of nowhere and doing that which was so "fucked up".

"He's so fucked up for doing that!!", ok we got it.

"But I like Kanye! He's just expressing himself!", ok we got that too.

"No no no, lets argue about who's right." Your both right, just we lost interest in, so did Youtube if they're taking down every video that comes up with the footage. They mean serious business.

~I state my peace. Coloured baby.

XIII Heartless

Head Mom In Charge
Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
Speaking as someone who witnessed his mother hit his father all the time when I was younger, no, it isn't right. Nor was it right that my father was the one arrested when he finally retaliated. What he did was wrong, but I find it unbelievably hypocritical that she got into no trouble whatsoever, and I've told her so many times. Male or female, people should keep their hands to themselves.

C

Crossroads

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
What put gay fish in the wrong, was that he came off as if his opinion really over weighed the whole lot. Who cares if he thinks someone else should win, it is the masses collective opinion over his, as they decide who wins the awards. Him going on stage and acting like an ignorant child unable to accept how the awards run, was dumb of him. How long has he been in the game? How long has he been to those awards? He should know that such talk and behavior on stage would brand him as a dumbass from the view point of others.

huo_yuanjia

i like kanye's music but think he is an idiot. he was unbelievably rude to do that to taylor swift, even if he felt beyonce was robbed, he displayed immaturity, lack of respect, and extremely poor decision making skills.

on a side note..........i smell a kanye/swift collab song in the future.

XYZ

Lol, I love this topic. Kayne is a total tool douche bag. And if this topic was started because of his stunt at the VMA's, keep in mind, it was actually his second time doing that..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back