• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Coded coming America?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

khphantom97

Website
www.youtube.com
What do you think. Coded is probably gonna end with Mickey sending the letter, and that, along with Days and BBS and the unknown game, will lead up to KH3. SE said it has plans to release it in other territories, but they say that about a lot of things. Your thoughts?

Lonbilly

an old man plaguing the site like a phantom
Awards
Well, seeing as how it's cannon to the series and fills in the gap between KH2 and KH3, I would find it stupid if it wasn't sent into other territories. It would leave everyone out of Japan confused on some parts of the future game, most likely, if Coded didn't get sent.

-+zackdabomb+-

battling the heartless with Roxas in 358/2 days!!
Well, seeing as how it's cannon to the series and fills in the gap between KH2 and KH3, I would find it stupid if it wasn't sent into other territories. It would leave everyone out of Japan confused on some parts of the future game, most likely, if Coded didn't get sent.

-------------------------------------
Ya i mean just think of how much stuff would be left unexplained and we would all be scratching our heads saying what the heck!?

drew32

If there's going to be a KH3, (which everyone knows there will be) then yes

drew32

hopefully they will. What phones would have it?

I highly doubt it would be on cell phones, but it could happen with some of the newer models. Possibly iPhone....? But I'm thinking probably a PSP or PS Network release for NA

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
I want to believe it's going to have an NA release but at the same time I feel it won't.
As for a release platform, I'd see it being ported to the PSP.

Larcaxia

I highly doubt it would be on cell phones, but it could happen with some of the newer models. Possibly iPhone....? But I'm thinking probably a PSP or PS Network release for NA

well i highly doubt it will come out for the psp because
1. the graphics are set for a cell phone
2. theres no point in spending a load of time on a game that might (hate to say it) not sell :/
3. I think it will most likely come out on the DS Lite or DSI.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
im guessing "the new game" will be like a remake of coded in some way for people who cant get coded like the U.S and so on

BluesStar21

I would be really ecited if KH Coded came either to PSP, or Wii. But we will see when the game is annouced.

8shortfuse

What do you think. Coded is probably gonna end with Mickey sending the letter, and that, along with Days and BBS and the unknown game, will lead up to KH3. SE said it has plans to release it in other territories, but they say that about a lot of things. Your thoughts?

What unknown game? I've never heard of another game...

I hope we get coded, I hate being confused (like I was when I played KH2, because I didn't know about COM yet) I want to know hat happens in the gap between KH2 and KH3!!

BluesStar21

he's talking about Nomura saying somethign about a unknown KH game, that hes working on. Nothing really is on it right now, but probably in the future.

8shortfuse

he's talking about Nomura saying somethign about a unknown KH game, that hes working on. Nothing really is on it right now, but probably in the future.

I didn't hear about that. hmm...He wasn't refering to KH3 was he because he hasn't really dropped any hints on that.
although, in one interview someone did asked him about a secret ending in BBS about KH3, and he said there would be a secret ending to the next game. Then they asked if it was KH3 all he said was that the next game would be the next game. He loves to tourture us.

BluesStar21

I didn't hear about that. hmm...He wasn't refering to KH3 was he because he hasn't really dropped any hints on that.
although, in one interview someone did asked him about a secret ending in BBS about KH3, and he said there would be a secret ending to the next game. Then they asked if it was KH3 all he said was that the next game would be the next game. He loves to tourture us.

well he has already confirmed a KH3, but he was talking to some of his workers about a unknown KH game, said its supposed to come out sometime next year or something I don't really know, I first found out about this game, about two days ago, and don't have a clue what its about.

Laz

KHI's Asz-Houl
Aint gonna happen, do not count on it. They will screw us over, like they did with Final Mixes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back