• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xaldin

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

How many times has Xaldin saved you?

• 0 (If you choose this you are a liar.)

Votes: 34 43.6%
  • 1-5

Votes: 35 44.9%
  • 6-10

Votes: 6 7.7%
  • 10+

Votes: 3 3.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

keybladealex

I know that there have been many threads on this topic but I wanted to ask two questions of people.

First is in the poll. And it pertains to only ONE playthrough. Not spanning all the games in which you have fought him.
The second is: I want to know the circumstances of the saving. As in why did you die? Was it because of the dragon thing with the wind? Was it with the 'Jump' reaction command? Was it when he went invincible?

Tell me about the topic. Don't tell me this is dumb because this has been a topic more than thirty times.

If the mods find this stupid because of repetitiveness then of course close it.

Last edited:

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
Mickey saves...About 3 times and maybe less than that. I got distracted and Xaldin chopped me to death.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
*looks at Poll Question*

How many times has Xaldin saved you?

Xaldin can save you?!? *gasp*

Oh, but I'm guessing you meant Mickey. Anyway, like 2 or 3 times.

Adam

I voted 0 because I actually beat Xaldin the day after dying oover and over again without even needing Mickey. But if you must include all in all, I needed Mickey 10+ times but he didn't help me defeat Xaldin.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
okay i seriously needed him like 6 times
overall game 7 cuz i was distracted at the fight in olympus colesium first playthrough
i didnt know you get saved by mickey before the 1000 heartless battle

Izayoi

galactic cancer
Beat him on normal on my first go through easily, and once I actualy heard that he's apparently the hardest motherfucker in the fucking universe, I played through the game on Proud. Still no problems. :v

Pheonex

I'll scorch your muffin.
I was saved 2 times tops. And it was the giant dragon thing that always got me. There was just nowhere to go

SunsetSeeker_2.0

Website
www.animealliance.forumotion.net
the first time through, i got pwned by him over 15 times (i counted), the next day i beat him after only 5 tries.
of course, i was only about lv. 25 while this was happening b/c i didn't realize you could go through and beat all of the other worlds and then go back and own him w/ Master Form ^^

after that, no problems whatsoever.

oh, and most of the time it was his invincible mode that got me. can't really own him while he's unable to recieve damage =/

EDIT: yay!!! over 200 posts!!! =D

khallsta25

Banned
when that wind dragon think it is hard to dodge.well not really if you use the spell with that refleta.but don't use it that much.I think i was in pressure

State

Awards
at what point in the game is it that xaldin saves you?

State

Awards
*facepalm*
*sigh* he meant Micky, not Xaldin

facepalm all you want, because i knew he was talking about mickey, good sir, it was an obvious question to ask, since this isn't the first or second of all the "how many times has mickey saved you?".

Summonerbrandon

I say that Mickey saved me a lot of times. DX Sadly, if I want to defeat Xalden, then i must either jump over his ultimate attack that is unavoidable or attack him with my all & die for Mickey to save me.

DJQuackQuack

Sextet Gentleman
I voted 0 because I wanted to be a liar. Heard they get nice perks.

Used Mickey once on Xaldin, and it was always because of that giant cannon of his always hit me.

Soren

Awards
On a single playthrough (my first 3 or 4 to be precise) Mickey had to save me from Xaldin about 3 to 4 times. Usually it was from that "Invincible Mode" bull he would pull. He kept doing it over and over and over. Eventually he just kept killing me until I started using Goofy's limit break (I don't care what you say, KNOCKSMASH PWNS ALL!!!).

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
Xaldin never saved me.

I was killing him.

Why would he save me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back