• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xaldin

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

How many times has Xaldin saved you?

• 0 (If you choose this you are a liar.)

Votes: 34 43.6%
  • 1-5

Votes: 35 44.9%
  • 6-10

Votes: 6 7.7%
  • 10+

Votes: 3 3.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Broly The Legend

I actually beat him without Mickey. Sure,I've lost,but when I died,mickey never came to save me during the Xaldin battle.So,I'm not a liar when I picked 0.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
Man, in the poll, liars are filling up (that's just by reading the poll).

If you're talking about those who pick "0," then I fail see how they're lying. If you read carefully, it says "How many times has Xaldin saved you?" or something of the like. I fail to see how Mr. Xaldin is trying to save you, when he's the one trying to stab and slice you with his lances. No, it is Xaldin that is trying to kill you and therefore, anyone that picks anything that isn't 0 is a moron, or didn't read the poll. Unless.. someone's pulling a mean prank and switched it around.

For the record, Mickey's only saved me twice, technically once.. since I didn't go through with it and simply restarted the battle, during the second play-through.

Snow

Stain me Red with Blood
No, it's just that I'm making a random comment through the poll (which says "if you choose this you are a liar"), just a really really random comment. Hell, if I actually meant what I said, I am a liar as well. I picked 0.

Tenacious

I used to get killed up to three times. I got killed as Sora... came back as Mickey... got killed... came back as Sora... and got killed ><.

Now, I'll only get killed once if I even get careless.

I try not to use saves anymore. And it can get annoying.

Kiba

Ours is the Fury
Awards
Hmm.. Lets see Xaldin saved me... about 0 times. He killed me many a time and a little mouse with a golden keyblade came to my rescue but Xaldin never saved me.

I usually died from just being in the wrong spot when he attacked. Heh.

Kiwi +

Awards
Like one time..then was able to beat him after that..

cloudxxzach

He was a hard battle -______- I was saved probably 4 or 6 times. It was a while back though, so I don't really remember.

7thspade

I didn't have a hard time on Xaldin. I think Mickey saved me three times on my first go-round, but then I didn't need him when I went through the game on proud mode. I did die when I fought him on proud mode, but Mickey didn't save me. =D
Anyways, I thought Xigbar was much harder than Xaldin. He took me over five times when I first tried.

XkeybladerXX

About Mickey saving you, I didn't even know that he can come out of no where and you could play as him until I finished the game. My friend came over one day and we played the part where you fight Xemnas in the Armor form for the first time, he died and I was like "You have an action replay?!?!", then he was like "It's in the game dude".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back