• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Anything anyone would like to see done?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Having Skype on the contacts field in a user profile would be nice. I use it often.

You do know that that's already there right?
Capture-6.jpg

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA
how about a new improved system for the role-playing forum,

like make avatars for specific role-playing so it could be easier to reead....or not, another completely stupid idea from me....

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA
Why would we need pictures of our characters to roleplay? That's what descriptions are for.

i know, but as option, just in case they drew it or something.

and i was reffering to the role playing that isnt original, the role playing like...ff7 role playing or ff6.

maybe it could give it a better feel. but idk....

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
Most RPs allow you to post pictures already instead of a description. But some of the more. . .Veterin Roleplayers won't accept them. It's a sign of laziness.

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA
Most RPs allow you to post pictures already instead of a description. But some of the more. . .Veterin Roleplayers won't accept them. It's a sign of laziness.

hmmm....well ok then, but it would be nice to put it as an option

Evan123

I know it says not to suggest this, and it's not. I'm not saying to ban/fire/hire anyone, but... this place needs better mods. The ones right now are very rude. They close topics for no reason and if you PM them asking something, they'll bitch at you and stuff for no reason. They're all jerks, I'd like to see some nicer mods

A

Audo

I know it says not to suggest this, and it's not. I'm not saying to ban/fire/hire anyone, but... this place needs better mods. The ones right now are very rude. They close topics for no reason and if you PM them asking something, they'll bitch at you and stuff for no reason. They're all jerks, I'd like to see some nicer mods
This amuses me greatly.

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA

they get the best to smome of us (me sometimes) but just let it go, and the mods will ease up

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards

Boo hoo...
You are aware that your threads were closed for a reason, right?

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA
maybe we should fix the link page, where it has all our informatoin based on otrher sites, and sources.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards

No offense, but being nice isn't really on our job description. How "nice" someone is isn't, and should not be, a criteria for them to be hired as staff. What matters is if they can do their job, and little else. Of course it wouldn't do for a moderator to be a complete and utter asswipe, but if they are, something gets done about it. Some of your complaints have more to do with sloppy moderating rather then the person's attitude per se, which is a bit of a different story; however, you're being a bit vague here.

If you want to make a complaint, you're going to have to be more specific, and provide us with some examples, and tell us exactly who's been wronged, by whom, and in what manner. You can't just blurt out "you shitsux, gag on my balls" and expect them to improve just like that. If your complaints have any merit, we will look into it and take appropriate measures.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back