• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Anything anyone would like to see done?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA
Or maybe people can realize that the mods are human, they're not made of God, and they make mistakes. They do improve, they were put in their position for a reason, and they don't have to be nice so long as they get their job done.

i think the mods should try to be nicer regardless if they are human or not.

i don expect too much from most mods.

but still, i suggest we just let it go, mods get angry at first, but they will ease up

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA
I prefer being realistic, again.

Mods don't have to be nice to get the job done. If they're not the nicest towards stupid people than so be it. I'd rather they just got what they were given the position for done.

how was i not realistic?

Rix

:)
Awards
I just think that we shouldn't complain about the mods as long asthey're dong their job and are following the rules as they should.

And so far, I haven't seen any mod doing something against the rules.

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA
I just think that we shouldn't complain about the mods as long asthey're dong their job and are following the rules as they should.

And so far, I haven't seen any mod doing something against the rules.

yes they have, we just dont like mentioning, like spam, it took them forever to clarify it.

and when that guy listed all his attributes when he joined on the future kingdom hearts forum, the mods didnt move it or removed it.

how about when someone doesnt like a thread and close it for there personal reasons?

Reika Noko

Forever lurking
I know it says not to suggest this, and it's not. I'm not saying to ban/fire/hire anyone, but... this place needs better mods. The ones right now are very rude. They close topics for no reason and if you PM them asking something, they'll bitch at you and stuff for no reason. They're all jerks, I'd like to see some nicer mods
I remember that about a month ago, someone had also complained about this similar "problem." (Only difference was that the first one was in the Ask-a-Mod thread, I believe) Another user joined in (I think it was SA, though she didn't complain much) and brought the "problem" debate for another page or so. Just like this one. And I also remember giving a response to the said "problem" which marked the "problem" done with and everyone else moving on to the next question. Although my response was deleted already, lost in the thrown away dataspace of the forums, I believe that I can at least remember how to put it short and simple:

Suck it up and get over it.

With a spice of: It's their job

Or something along those lines. Have fun!

Rix

Awards
yes they have, we just dont like mentioning, like spam, it took them forever to clarify it.

and when that guy listed all his attributes when he joined on the future kingdom hearts forum, the mods didnt move it or removed it.

how about when someone doesnt like a thread and close it for there personal reasons?

Well, if you have something to complain about, why are you not just taking your complains to the mods personally? Like PM'ing the specific mod or something.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
But usually when one of us does it's for comedic effect or rather doesn't do a lot of damage; things could be a lot worse. And honestly these days there's nothing any of you should be complaining about.

Rix

Awards
Well, I would like to see that first then. Give me alink to prove it.

Just remember that the mods knows best what they can do or what they can't do.

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA
i'm not, sorry, i was just listing examples of what they usually did, not trying to say anything specific, just that they do it sometimes

Reika Noko

Forever lurking
But usually when one of us does it's for comedic effect or rather doesn't do a lot of damage; things could be a lot worse. And honestly these days there's nothing any of you should be complaining about.
^I remember pointing that out too. Thank you for reminding me.

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA
how about editting the help and support?

making stickies like family problems, boyfriend girlfriend problem, denial problems, or soemthing like that.

fnklzxx i think how u spell it , gave me the idea

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
Well, considering everyones' problems are either boy/girlfriends, or father shit, I say a sticky is pointless. Sure, it would clean up the section (except people will still make their own threads due to being fucktards), but then some people's problems would get lost in a sea of posts. The same already happens in the Dating Problems thread.

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
Yep.

Since I just messed up with a thread posting (it's fixed) it gave me an idea:

Howabout Platinums can move their own threads?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back