• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

◄☼► The Axel Fanclub ◄☼►

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seiramu

Re: ~ .:*:. ~ The Axel FanClub ~ .:*:. ~

@Organization_42 SO MANY QUOTES AARGH XDDD

Very well, we have an accord.

I like how he cares about Roxas too, I just don't like/want it to be in a romantic way. Brotherly friendship FTW!
But just because you don't want it, doesn't mean there isn't any romance in the air hohoho (ok I don't really believe there is much romance...but I still stand where I stand: Axel likes Roxas!)

Well, I'm not sure that's the case. When they were confronted by Saix in the novels, Axel's first thought was to get Namine out. And throughout that whole scene, he was trying to figure out to escape and keep Saix from going after Namine at the same time. Namine obviously cares about him a lot because she was the one to heal him after Saix attacked again and left him for dead. I doubt Axel and Namine's relationship is anything like the one he had with Roxas, but it shows Roxas isn't the only one he cares about.

He also likes Sora. And even though Sora and Roxas are the same person in a way, you can tell that Axel sees them as two different people. He says to Sora, "It's funny...you make me feel the same way." He thought it was strange, even though Sora is Roxas' Nobody, so it's really not that strange at all. It's because Sora and Roxas have such different personalities, so he probably thinks of them as two friends instead of one.

Ok, I do have to admit you're right. I think Axel cares about Naminé too (I read the novels too btw) but I always go back to this: "ROXAS WAS THE ONLY ONE I LIKED BAWWWW" so...he cares about Naminé because well...WHO CAN HATE HER!? I really like Naminé D: and I even like NaminéxRoxas for a bit. ANYWAY I DIGRESS. GO FIND KAIRI. Oh wait, what I meant is, Axel cares about her but he cares MORE about Roxas and LIKES Roxas hohoho.

I think Axel likes Sora because Roxas = Sora you know? Like, he wants to help Sora so he can help Roxas in a way. So in the end, I think it isn't about him but about Roxas.

That's because he was a different person in Chain of Memories than he was in KH2. We will probably see that development in 358/2 Days. At that point, he was still a fiercely loyal member of the Organization. In fact, he remained that way up until he was ordered to kill Roxas. He wanted to stay where he was, but he couldn't bring himself to do what they wanted him to do, so he had no choice but to leave. Otherwise I think he would've followed Roxas when he decided to leave to find Sora.

Anyway, *TwilightNight* also pointed out to me when we were having this very same debate- Axel kills Vexen and Zexion, and happily goes after Marluxia, but not Larxene. Actually, there's a time gap between the moment when he lets Namine go and the moment when Sora battles Larxene, and an even bigger gap between Namine's escape and Axel's battle with Marluxia. Where were they? We don't know, but it's possible that Axel and Larxene confronted each other, but they both got out of it alive. Hmm.
Yes he was different in COM. He was a cold manipulating bastard x3 BUT LOOK! ROXAS HAS MELTED HIS HEART! If he had one that is...but anyway, you get what I mean right haha. I mean, he even cried FOR ROXAS! And I know that, because I have Final Mix+ at home. Youtube quality is shit, but on my tv I CAN SEE HIM CRYING FOR HIS LOVER BAWWW ;__;

Yes, he goes after Marluxia BUT HE SENDS LARXENE TO HER DEATH ROFL. He gives her a card so she can fight Sora so Sora can kick her butt 'cause he knows that Sora's power >>>> Larxene's power. That way, he doesn't have to dirty his hands. And so, while Sora finishes Larxene off, he goes off to Marluxia! Such a smart guy that Axel is, don't you think? So yep, Axel doesn't care about her. If the cold shoulder he gave Larxene while she was flirting with him doesn't prove it, than this will x3. And don't give me the "HE'S PLAYING HARD TO GET, HATE-LOVE RELATIONSHIP, SOMETHING SOMETHING" talk. Seriously, he betrays her (when Larxene says: "So you're into it too huh! *betraying the Org* Well, keep it under your hood!" and Axel says: "It would have been wise if you had done the same Larxene >: D"), doesn't give a crap about her, glares at her, sends her off to her death, doesn't mind her death...ugh whatever XD you get it already.

I'm not so sure about that either. Certainly not everyone would embrace it. A lot of people think Sora/Kairi is canon, and many more still don't like it.

I don't think I would like it, because I also don't like Axel/Namine or Axel/Kairi. And Namine is like Roxas' twin. Even though the former pairing did have some cute scenes in the novel translations I read, it all goes down the tube when I remember that she only comes up to his waist. I mean, it's one thing if a 35-year-old man marries a 25-year-old woman, because they're both adults, and probably have a similar level of maturity. An adult dating a young teenager is a lot harder for me to swallow.
I LIKE KAIRI/SORA XD ...and Riku/Sora.

But ok, maybe you won't like it, but I just mean that people would ACCEPT IT. It's just simple as that. If Roxas and Axel would kiss everyone (well the yaoi fans not included) would still insist that Axel was just trying to help him get something out of his eye or something. But, because Roxas is a boy, the non-yaoi people don't and say "Axel isn't gay!!! He's from Disney!!". Well maybe it's nice to know that Disney holds a gay-parade every year hahah and that well...my mom said my brother isn't gay either, but now look D: he's as straight as a ...ok my English isn't that great, so I can't find the right word, but you get what I mean ahahah.

It's funny, because I thought it provided more proof that he wasn't gay...
Explain please O_O

Kind of off-topic, but I never understood the point of watching someone sleep. LOL, wouldn't that get boring after a while?!

But back to Axel and Roxas. I think Axel was just coming up to tell Roxas that there was a meeting, saw he was asleep, and bent over to wake him up. And SMACK!

As for being in the same room, wasn't he just putting his Org coat on? Either way, people tend to be more embarassed when someone from the opposite sex is in the room when they change, not the same sex. I'm sure if Larxene or Xion walked in on him, it would have been a different story.
People have weird hobbies XD just look at us yaoi fans for instance. Hahah.

Yeah but Roxas said
“I’ve told you not to put your face in front of me like that, Axel!”
"your face in front of me like that"
"your face in front of me"
"face in front of me"
"in front of me "
"front of me"
"of me"
"me"

..wtf XD anyway uuuh

So he likes to put his face close to him and does it more often and Roxas is still changing his clothes in the same room as Axel rofl. I mean think like this: If Roxas was your 15 year old son, would you like it if an older man looked at him while he sleeps and he's around when Roxas changes his clothes?" ROFL XD

That scene was funny/cute. Namine's just helping out a friend, taking care of him and trying to make him feel better, and all he can think is, "Uhhh...AWKWARD."

I can't bring myself to like that pairing either, however. I prefer them as friends.
I don't like the pairing either (it looks even more pedo that Axel/Roxas even if Roxas and Naminé are the same age wahah) but it was still cute XD but yeah, he was a bit uncomfortable. Or he was imagining lying in Roxas' lap.

*pokes head out of hiding spot* I wouldn't say that if I were you, you're only going to encourage *TwilightNight*...*continues hiding to resist the brainwashing
She can try all she wants XD but my opinion won't change. Just like how your guys opinion about Axel/Roxas won't change hahah. It will be just an endless discussion of yaoi vs anti-yaoi XD;;;

@*TwilightNight*
Don't worry! I'm not here to start a flame war. Like you said, this is just a discussion ^^ I'm not planning to kill anyone at all XD , seriously, people can like Axel/Larxene it's just how you intepret everything yourself...but you know, I'm an AkuRoku fangirl and I have to defend my favorite pairing! Just like how you guys do that haha ;D

Seiramu

What interests me the most here, is the lingering look he gives her when she leaves behind her back, before he just scoffs, and says that line. I'm curious to know what he was thinking (there are CoM novels as well, so maybe, if lucky, that could be in). I don't think he was contemplating about the info, because she already gave it to him, and his expression wasn't malicious or condescending, but more like...I can't explain it. I don't know, I took it as Axel, at least for a few short seconds, almost feeling some kind of reluctance to what he was doing, instead of being a complete, complete a-hole.

Oh you mean this scene right?
ROFL-1.jpg

Axel says something about betraying the organization. Larxene says "so you're on to it too? Well keep it under your hood!" (Larxene thinks Axel is going to help her betray the organization) but when she leaves, Axel goes like: "Well, it would have been wise if you had done the same Larxene heh!" So now, Axel knows that Larxene is planning to betray the Organization rofl XD and is going to use that against her or something like that

ROFL XD Where is your God now Axel/Larxene fans!?

And I still can't feel any sexual tension coming off from Axel. I only see an annoyed face when Larxene is all over him rofl. Compare it to how he looks like when he's with Roxas (remember the clock scene?).

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards

Organization_42, I'll take care of the two Larxel arguments. You go ahead with the rest xD.

*cracks knuckles*

Yes, he goes after Marluxia BUT HE SENDS LARXENE TO HER DEATH ROFL. He gives her a card so she can fight Sora so Sora can kick her butt 'cause he knows that Sora's power >>>> Larxene's power. That way, he doesn't have to dirty his hands. And so, while Sora finishes Larxene off, he goes off to Marluxia! Such a smart guy that Axel is, don't you think? So yep, Axel doesn't care about her. If the cold shoulder he gave Larxene while she was flirting with him doesn't prove it, than this will x3. And don't give me the "HE'S PLAYING HARD TO GET, HATE-LOVE RELATIONSHIP, SOMETHING SOMETHING" talk. Seriously, he betrays her (when Larxene says: "So you're into it too huh! *betraying the Org* Well, keep it under your hood!" and Axel says: "It would have been wise if you had done the same Larxene >: D"), doesn't give a crap about her, glares at her, sends her off to her death, doesn't mind her death...ugh whatever XD you get it already.

I stopped reading on the first sentence, because with that, I question whether you remember the game, overlooked it, or didn't play it or see the videos in proper order. After that first sentence, the whole paragraph failed. Larxene fights Sora two times, darling. Let me explain. In the first one, yes, Axel throws her the card, after she asks for it because she wants to have her fun too. I don't see a reason why he should deny her, and pointlessly make her mad (not even mad, I don't think she could get mad with Axel, but irritated, until the end, of course, where is understandable she's pissed at him for real). And she'll have it anyway in the end. The second battle, Axel and Larxene don't even meet before it happens, because she's not there when he lets Naminé go, is somewhere else, and we don't know where Larxene went, is, or what she was doing. Then, there was a gap between alll the events that happened from that time to when again, Larxene confronts Sora. I'm going to post Organization_42's quote:

There's a time gap between the moment when he lets Namine go and the moment when Sora battles Larxene, and an even bigger gap between Namine's escape and Axel's battle with Marluxia. Where were they?

Larxene could've easily escaped or run away in those minutes, especially when she took the liberty of finding out Naminé wasn't in the room she left her in (or Marluxia), which is surprising that Axel would even allow that chance considering he chased after Marluxia and Zexion himself, and killed Vexen mercilessly. I mean, he had her in a room all to himself most of the time, for goodness sakes. Axel didn't bring her to her death. She brought it on herself, because she didn't have to face Sora, yet did so anyway to vent.

You really can't disprove this because is in the game. We just wonder on why.

Oh you mean this scene right?
ROFL-1.jpg

Axel says something about betraying the organization. Larxene says "so you're on to it too? Well keep it under your hood!" (Larxene thinks Axel is going to help her betray the organization) but when she leaves, Axel goes like: "Well, it would have been wise if you had done the same Larxene heh!" So now, Axel knows that Larxene is planning to betray the Organization rofl XD and is going to use that against her or something like that

ROFL XD Where is your God now Axel/Larxene fans!?

And I still can't feel any sexual tension coming off from Axel. I only see an annoyed face when Larxene is all over him rofl. Compare it to how he looks like when he's with Roxas (remember the clock scene?).

GAWD, Axel's hot.

*cough*

No, I don't mean that scene. That's after he gives the lingering, thoughtful, kind of almost sad look, where he shakes it off. This is the before:

WhatIsAxelThinking.jpg

Hmm. What are you thinking? Second...second...second...*looks to the side, a bit down, scoffing*

You really can't blame people if they see it as "HE'S PLAYING HARD TO GET, HATE-LOVE RELATIONSHIP, SOMETHING SOMETHING" talk.

Not that I completely believe in it, but you can't blame em'.

For some reason, the more I look at it, the more "feel sorry" or "sad" it presents xD. I like it more than usual, because of Larxene's playful action of keeping it a secret with her finger on her lips, and turning around while waving at him like a type of companion. It shows the they "get along well" that we've seen so far in other scenes, so it must have hit him even just a bit.

And now, I will put what I said and repeat it again:
What interests me the most here, is the lingering look he gives her when she leaves behind her back, before he just scoffs, and says that line. I'm curious to know what he was thinking (there are CoM novels as well, so maybe, if lucky, that could be in). I don't think he was contemplating about the info, because she already gave it to him, and his expression wasn't malicious or condescending, but more like...I can't explain it. I don't know, I took it as Axel, at least for a few short seconds, almost feeling some kind of reluctance to what he was doing, instead of being a complete, complete a-hole.

There is a difference between defending your opinions, and replying in the way you have been, with "lol"'s, and make us appear like loons. We could easily, EASILY, do the same to you, and incredibly laugh at everything you say, more so because it doesn't flow with the game at all, and then question in the end, where is your God, dear? But we don't. There are just as many against arguments for AkuRoku as there is positive. I don't expect you to see the sexual chemistry or to see the picture in a unbiased view because of your support for AkuRoku. You just have to know that doesn't mean is not there. It's all up ro inteprretation.

Last edited:

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards

@Organization_42 SO MANY QUOTES AARGH XDDD

Sorry! It's going to be so much worse now that I have to respond to you and *TwilightNight* and Rixam...oh well!

Wow, there's some serious Axel debate going on here! I LOVE IT.

Yet, don't worry, love, we accept everything Axel, but if one doesn't agree, don't take offense. As I said before, really, don't begin killing each other. If you want to respond, do it in a well reserved and polite debate. It makes the club more interesting.

Ok. I will be good.

*ties her to chair with chains, with Re: CoM Axel/Larxene scenes replaying, and replaying, with the Larxel essay *TN* did (that will be posted again on the bottom)*

*gasp* Must...resist...not...canon...nooooo...

LOOK! AN AXEL PLUSHIE! *summons a portal of darkness and hops in* All I need to do is find Sora so he can cut me loose, and I'll be home free!

Really? o_O I thought that was when she flirts the most with him. Wait, I don't even know when the Heart conversation that they had took place. Er, whatever >.>.

No, no, don't you remember? They talk about the heart, and then later, before the 7th floor, Larxene says she wants her turn with the hero, so Axel gives her the cards and she kisses them and then goes up to Axel, and you know the rest...

Anyway, here's something to cheer you up:

OMG!!!! It's SCARY how well Axel fits in the Jack outfit! I agree, he'd make an excellent pirate! Oh how I wish that Port Royal would make it into 358/2 Days, and Axel and Roxas could go there and match wits with Jack. Hey, Luxord went there, and he obviously knew all about the curse and Isla de Muerta, so it's possible.

I think Demyx is the most purest and innocent in the Organization. He's carefree, happy, and his attitude is adorable. All the members are jaded and distant. Even Axel and Roxas are jaded and distant. He's the only one who isn't.

I know. I love how he asks them where Axel is and why do they have to fight Roxas. I can't wait to see him again in 358/2 Days!

I like the brotherly aspect of Axel and Roxas as well. Just once, I would like to see two males that care for each other without having to be gay, or dubbed as one. I've seen guys in real life who are straight and have cried, hugged, and have the deepest friendship that is very touching. It doesn't mean they are right off homosexual.

Yeah, I agree 100%. It just strikes me as a lot sweeter and more emotional if they care about each other when there's no romance involved. It makes what they do for each other that much more touching. Because it's not that either one's infatuated with the other, or in love. They do it because they are friends.

Basically, when you're in love with someone, romantically in love, it's almost taken for granted that you would do things for each other. You have committed yourself to that one person. We know the Beast would do anything for Belle because he loves her, and vice versa. Same goes for family. A friend is a bit different. You aren't really bound to them in the same way that you're bound to family or a significant other. So if something bad happens to Axel, and Roxas goes out of his way to help him, and they're not in love, well, it just seems more meaningful to me.

Organization_42, I'll take care of the two Larxel arguments. You go ahead with the rest xD.

LOL, ok. And then we can go back to bumping heads about whether Larxel is canon or not! (Psst...it's not! ;D)

Ok, I do have to admit you're right. I think Axel cares about Naminé too (I read the novels too btw) but I always go back to this: "ROXAS WAS THE ONLY ONE I LIKED BAWWWW" so...he cares about Naminé because well...WHO CAN HATE HER!? I really like Naminé D: and I even like NaminéxRoxas for a bit. ANYWAY I DIGRESS. GO FIND KAIRI. Oh wait, what I meant is, Axel cares about her but he cares MORE about Roxas and LIKES Roxas hohoho.

I think Axel likes Sora because Roxas = Sora you know? Like, he wants to help Sora so he can help Roxas in a way. So in the end, I think it isn't about him but about Roxas.

Of course he cares about Roxas more, just not THAT way, if you know what I mean. And there's that whole issue of how she used to be his prisoner and all that...I'll bet they still felt a little awkward around each other.

No, I really do think he sees Sora and Roxas as different people. And he liked Sora in CoM, he even compliments him at one point when Sora says he'll find his memories on his own. "Now that's my kind of answer!"

Actually, much as I like the Axel and Roxas Duo, there's a part of me that would have rather seen an Axel and Sora Duo. It was great watching them fight side-by-side in Betwixt and Between. Plus, think about it: most dynamic duos consist of an angsty, straight-laced hero, and his sarcastic, fun-loving best friend. With Sora and Axel, I could see them bringing out the best in each other: Axel would appeal to Sora's mischevious side and Sora to Axel's more human, fun-loving side. I could see THEM pranking the Organization more than Axel and Roxas would.

Yes he was different in COM. He was a cold manipulating bastard x3 BUT LOOK! ROXAS HAS MELTED HIS HEART! If he had one that is...but anyway, you get what I mean right haha. I mean, he even cried FOR ROXAS! And I know that, because I have Final Mix+ at home. Youtube quality is shit, but on my tv I CAN SEE HIM CRYING FOR HIS LOVER BAWWW ;__;

Yes, I saw the tear on Axel's face. People cry when they lose their loved ones, whether said loved one was a family member, significant other, or a good friend.

And I wouldn't say Roxas melted his heart...more like, he reminded him of what it was like to have a heart. After living without emotions or a real relationship with any person for years, I think it was kind of a shock for Axel to reexperience all that when he least expected it. And then to have it all taken away from him again, well, it's no wonder he almost went off the deep end.

But ok, maybe you won't like it, but I just mean that people would ACCEPT IT. It's just simple as that. If Roxas and Axel would kiss everyone (well the yaoi fans not included) would still insist that Axel was just trying to help him get something out of his eye or something.

Now, we may not like yaoi but that doesn't make us stupid. I'm pretty sure most fans would accept it as canon if they kissed. That's kind of obvious evidence for a pairing. (Except if you're Jack Sparrow and Elizabeth Swann!) Unless there really was some extreme reason why it happened. I'm saying that I still don't see it as canon even if he was a girl.

Explain please O_O

Well, for one thing, we found out that Axel wasn't kidnapping Kairi so he could bait Sora and turn him into a Heartless. He was doing it to help Namine. It seemed to me that at this point, he'd accepted that Roxas was gone, and it made him miserable, but he was more worried about keeping himself alive. Not obsessing over a lost friend.

Yeah but Roxas said
“I’ve told you not to put your face in front of me like that, Axel!”

So they've bumped heads a couple of times? I dunno, it's just not clicking for me the way it normally does when I see a potential pairing...and that really doesn't have to do with whether or not I like yaoi. I just don't think Axel's being a stalker or something like that.

I mean think like this: If Roxas was your 15 year old son, would you like it if an older man looked at him while he sleeps and he's around when Roxas changes his clothes?" ROFL XD

Depends on the older man. If it's his dad or older brother, no, I'm not going to care. If it's some random guy off the street, yes, I would care very much. ROFL

I mean, really, guys and girls change in locker rooms all the time, and nobody thinks twice about it.

I can't imagine Axel with any of the FF girls...

Aww c'mon! Aerith's perfect! If they just had ONE scene together, and only them, the dynamic would work so well...

Oh forget it. I'm destined to be alone with my crazy crack pairings.

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards

Axel debates for the WINZ!

Also, after the pairing topic dies down, cause is heating up, I just want to say that I'm not the only one who can make a topic. ALL of you can. I wanted to bring that out. So if you want something discussed, bring em' out, babeh! Nya.

*gasp* Must...resist...not...canon...nooooo...

LOOK! AN AXEL PLUSHIE! *summons a portal of darkness and hops in* All I need to do is find Sora so he can cut me loose, and I'll be home free!

ZOMG! *foams at mouth* Where?! Where?!!! 8DDDDD Hey- wait a minu-why yoooou? D< Tricking me like that. You're making it worse, aren't you? AREN'T YOU? *grabs with super strength, and double chains on chair before she truly portals out* Now watch the videos and read, darn you!

No, no, don't you remember? They talk about the heart, and then later, before the 7th floor, Larxene says she wants her turn with the hero, so Axel gives her the cards and she kisses them and then goes up to Axel, and you know the rest...

LOL. I like how you trailed off at the end.

I phail D:.

I'm suppose to be the one liking the couple, yet I can't tell between scenes. Maybe because I haven't watch the Re: CoM videos in a while now.

OMG!!!! It's SCARY how well Axel fits in the Jack outfit! I agree, he'd make an excellent pirate! Oh how I wish that Port Royal would make it into 358/2 Days, and Axel and Roxas could go there and match wits with Jack. Hey, Luxord went there, and he obviously knew all about the curse and Isla de Muerta, so it's possible.

Do you think we should have a "Rate A Axel Picture" thing? I give the Axel Sparrow a 10+. AND I KNOW, RIGHT? :D I much prefer Axel as a pirate now, despite the fact of a city boy there. He can fit both, really. Forget Notre Dame.

I know. I love how he asks them where Axel is and why do they have to fight Roxas. I can't wait to see him again in 358/2 Days!

I can't wait to see everyone.

Yeah, I agree 100%. It just strikes me as a lot sweeter and more emotional if they care about each other when there's no romance involved. It makes what they do for each other that much more touching. Because it's not that either one's infatuated with the other, or in love. They do it because they are friends.

Basically, when you're in love with someone, romantically in love, it's almost taken for granted that you would do things for each other. You have committed yourself to that one person. We know the Beast would do anything for Belle because he loves her, and vice versa. Same goes for family. A friend is a bit different. You aren't really bound to them in the same way that you're bound to family or a significant other. So if something bad happens to Axel, and Roxas goes out of his way to help him, and they're not in love, well, it just seems more meaningful to me.

I just don't know why it has to be romantic. Yeah, Axel likes Roxas. I like my mom. I like my friends. I like my brother. There are so many different types of love, but what can you do? Yaoi fandom has taken the stages since I don't know when, and if any hot guys show they care about each other, is straight away that they are queer. Worse if they have something to back it up with by reading between the lines. Have you seen all Naruto and Sasuke do in Naruto? AkuRoku has nothing on them, yet they are pure straight. Granted, Axel's lines are questioning, yet it's also neutral enough to take into whatever context anyone wants it to be, but the FM+ should've sealed the deal. All they focus on is the tear. If I had feelings for someone or liked anyone romantically, I wouldn't say, "See you, partner", and let him go without telling him, especially if there's a chance they might not meet again, in the same way they were then. And if you think about, if "Axel" returns, he won't be Axel. Roxas is Sora. I see that FM scene as more disproving romantic AkuRoku, than the opposite.

LOL, ok. And then we can go back to bumping heads about whether Larxel is canon or not! (Psst...it's not! ;D)

Errr? D:

Larxel isn't canon. You don't have to like a pair that's not canon. Is fanon. Sora and Kairi aren't canon too, depending on your definition, at least. Most people think canon is when they hook up, for real. They can have hints and all, yet any other character can get in the way if it's not official.

I'm just trying to make you see the light, and see that Larxel was clued in and had the necessities for it, and stupid Nomura put it there for us to ponder over and make us all crazy again :3. Come out of the closet. Heehee.

Rix

:)
Awards

Well.. Wehn I typed that about the FF girls I realized that I had never thought of Axel paired up with any of them before.. But when I think more about it, I still can't put up Axel with any of them... They could have looked cute together though. But I just can't imagine it.

Rix

Awards

We are obviously disvussing Axel pairings now xD And loving Axel of course xD

KAIRI_SUX

i can tell
XD
oh and pairings......i have none coz i dont exactly want him to be paired up........
lawlz

Rix

Awards

Wanna have him for yourself? lol! xD

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards

We can all have him to ourselves.

Let's forget AkuRoku and AkuRaku.

Or even AkuRith.

Is now Axel x his Fanclub.

The new reign of all pairings. It pwns. And is canon.

Just be willing to share, and I'll make a schedule so that we all have a piece of him every 24/7. If no one wants to share, well...I am the Founder *cough*. What? All is fair in Love and Axel.

Organization_42

Awards

Also, after the pairing topic dies down, cause is heating up, I just want to say that I'm not the only one who can make a topic. ALL of you can. I wanted to bring that out. So if you want something discussed, bring em' out, babeh! Nya.

Awesome! I'll have to think of something. That, and I like the Axel pairings discussion!

ZOMG! *foams at mouth* Where?! Where?!!! 8DDDDD Hey- wait a minu-why yoooou? D< Tricking me like that. You're making it worse, aren't you? AREN'T YOU? *grabs with super strength, and double chains on chair before she truly portals out* Now watch the videos and read, darn you!

No fair! You didn't tell me you had super strength! This calls for DRASTIC ACTION.

Me: Oh Vexen? Will you pleeeeeeaaaaase get me loose and help me escape from being brainwashed?
Vexen: ...why would I want to do that?
Me: Because if you don't, Axel and Larxene might get together, and then there will be MORE Axels and Larxenes running around, wrecking your lab...
Vexen: :scared: NOOOOOO! *smashes television playing Larxel scenes with Shield of Doom, breaks the double chains and helps me escape*

LOL. I like how you trailed off at the end.

I phail D:.

I'm suppose to be the one liking the couple, yet I can't tell between scenes. Maybe because I haven't watch the Re: CoM videos in a while now.

LOL

Well, if your memory's faulty, I'm sure your mind will provide itself with a worthy substitute!

Do you think we should have a "Rate A Axel Picture" thing? I give the Axel Sparrow a 10+. AND I KNOW, RIGHT? :D I much prefer Axel as a pirate now, despite the fact of a city boy there. He can fit both, really. Forget Notre Dame.

Nah, I'd rather have Notre Dame. It would actually be a smart move on Nomura's part, because a lot of fans want to see a Notre Dame world, and a lot of fans want to see Axel's return, so he'd kill two birds with one stone.

Haha, yes, rate an Axel picture! I too shall give that one a 10, it was very well-drawn! Did you make it?

I can't wait to see everyone.

Yeah, they're all great characters for their own reasons.

I just don't know why it has to be romantic. Yeah, Axel likes Roxas. I like my mom. I like my friends. I like my brother. There are so many different types of love, but what can you do? Yaoi fandom has taken the stages since I don't know when, and if any hot guys show they care about each other, is straight away that they are queer. Worse if they have something to back it up with by reading between the lines. Have you seen all Naruto and Sasuke do in Naruto? AkuRoku has nothing on them, yet they are pure straight. Granted, Axel's lines are questioning, yet it's also neutral enough to take into whatever context anyone wants it to be, but the FM+ should've sealed the deal. All they focus on is the tear. If I had feelings for someone or liked anyone romantically, I wouldn't say, "See you, partner", and let him go without telling him, especially if there's a chance they might not meet again, in the same way they were then. And if you think about, if "Axel" returns, he won't be Axel. Roxas is Sora. I see that FM scene as more disproving romantic AkuRoku, than the opposite.

I don't watch Naruto, so I wouldn't know. But actually, when you think about it, we always say that Axel and Roxas care about each other, but we haven't actually seen much to back that up. Just that Axel sacrificed himself and felt sad, and they hung out all the time, which was unusual for two Nobodies. Aside from that, nothing. So I'm really looking forward to the game showing us that, especially when you factor in that Roxas didn't remember his friend about 90% of the time we saw him in KH2.

Larxel isn't canon. You don't have to like a pair that's not canon. Is fanon. Sora and Kairi aren't canon too, depending on your definition, at least. Most people think canon is when they hook up, for real. They can have hints and all, yet any other character can get in the way if it's not official.

I'm just trying to make you see the light, and see that Larxel was clued in and had the necessities for it, and stupid Nomura put it there for us to ponder over and make us all crazy again :3. Come out of the closet. Heehee.

I know. I'm just kidding around. As I told you, I'm slowly warming up to that pairing. I just don't think it work as well within the canon setting, the way it was written

Well.. Wehn I typed that about the FF girls I realized that I had never thought of Axel paired up with any of them before..

AHA! :D

But when I think more about it, I still can't put up Axel with any of them... They could have looked cute together though. But I just can't imagine it.

Never mind... :(

It's ok. It's all crack anyway, so I suppose you could say that it's normal to not imagine it.

Is now Axel x his Fanclub.

The new reign of all pairings. It pwns. And is canon.

Wow, really? The only canon pairing in KH!

Oh that's right- I can't believe I completely forgot about the hidden secret scene in Re:COM. Where, before going to fight Marluxia, during that time gap we talked about, Axel sneaks out of Castle Oblivion to throw a party with the Fan Club!

Not many people know about that scene, because it's only visible to Axel Fan Club members.

LOL

If no one wants to share, well...I am the Founder *cough*. What? All is fair in Love and Axel.

Meh, you can have him. I'll just play Guitar Hero with Demyx! :thumbup:

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards

We are all willing to share, it seems. Good.

Awesome! I'll have to think of something. That, and I like the Axel pairings discussion!

Who doesn't?

But we already know what's really canon.

The rest are just cover-ups.

Interesting, debating cover-ups, yet we all know we battle it for fun, aware of the reality that no one else is.

No fair! You didn't tell me you had super strength! This calls for DRASTIC ACTION.

Me: Oh Vexen? Will you pleeeeeeaaaaase get me loose and help me escape from being brainwashed?
Vexen: ...why would I want to do that?
Me: Because if you don't, Axel and Larxene might get together, and then there will be MORE Axels and Larxenes running around, wrecking your lab...
Vexen: :scared: NOOOOOO! *smashes television playing Larxel scenes with Shield of Doom, breaks the double chains and helps me escape*

Suit yourself.

I informed you that Axel has a canon couple. His fanclub.

I offered Larxene a VIP pass, but she refused. Wanted him all to herself.

Besh D<.

.....I still love her :3.

Yet, since you are resisting and remain to be stubborn, you will be punished:

*swats Vexen away like a fly with super strength, grabs her, and takes her to THE DUNGEON where a unlockable, heavy, metallic door is, with the room inside being protected screens all over playing Larxel scenes constantly, and *TN*'s essay scrolling down on the ceiling. Triple chains to chair in all body, and leaves, locking the door, only able to open with *TN*'s order* And you can't portal. HA!

Please stand by for my Evil Laugh Of Doom.

BWUAHAHAHAH!

BWUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

LOL

Well, if your memory's faulty, I'm sure your mind will provide itself with a worthy substitute!

And what would that be? o_O

Nah, I'd rather have Notre Dame. It would actually be a smart move on Nomura's part, because a lot of fans want to see a Notre Dame world, and a lot of fans want to see Axel's return, so he'd kill two birds with one stone.

Haha, yes, rate an Axel picture! I too shall give that one a 10, it was very well-drawn! Did you make it?

I wish I was the artist. But, no. Is called searching Axel. I have no gifts.

And Notre Dame is fine.

For now.

>D

I don't watch Naruto, so I wouldn't know. But actually, when you think about it, we always say that Axel and Roxas care about each other, but we haven't actually seen much to back that up. Just that Axel sacrificed himself and felt sad, and they hung out all the time, which was unusual for two Nobodies. Aside from that, nothing. So I'm really looking forward to the game showing us that, especially when you factor in that Roxas didn't remember his friend about 90% of the time we saw him in KH2.

The only thing Axel cares about is us.

I could understand though, why he acted like he cared for Roxas. Either way, we got the Novels and his motives that you had mentioned for him to show he "cares" for Roxas very much enough, yet, I think the problem is Roxas himself. He really didn't show much of emotions, even when he did find out he was his best friend, but it also wasn't his fault with the lack of memories. We can finally see this in the new game.

I know. I'm just kidding around. As I told you, I'm slowly warming up to that pairing. I just don't think it work as well within the canon setting, the way it was written

I'd say you're already warmed up. And like it.

>D

Oh that's right- I can't believe I completely forgot about the hidden secret scene in Re:COM. Where, before going to fight Marluxia, during that time gap we talked about, Axel sneaks out of Castle Oblivion to throw a party with the Fan Club!

Not many people know about that scene, because it's only visible to Axel Fan Club members.

LOL

What's with the "LOL"?

Do you think is a joke?

We were around Castle Oblivion having a Axel party with fruity alcohol. Axel joined, because he wanted to refresh, that's why sometimes he slurs his words when speaking after in the videos. I noticed you didn't have high tolerance, though, so you might've knocked out. You missed a lot of naughty fun.

Nomura just doesn't want to reveal that Axel x KHInsider Axel Fanclub (the new Official name) is canon.

It will kill pairings fans everywhere, and the AkuRoku rabids will revolt. Sales would drop. The world would explode.

But we know the truth.

Meh, you can have him. I'll just play Guitar Hero with Demyx! :thumbup:

TRAITOR!

Musical Muffin said:
ZOMG YES!
=D
XDD

=3.

Organization_42

Awards

Oh how I love this club!

Suit yourself.

I informed you that Axel has a canon couple. His fanclub.

I offered Larxene a VIP pass, but she refused. Wanted him all to herself.

Besh D<.

Silly Larxene. Though I wouldn't get her angry if I were you. She just walked past me a few minutes ago with a shifty look on her face, and I could've sworn I heard the Mission Impossible theme playing...

Yet, since you are resisting and remain to be stubborn, you will be punished:

*swats Vexen away like a fly with super strength, grabs her, and takes her to THE DUNGEON where a unlockable, heavy, metallic door is, with the room inside being protected screens all over playing Larxel scenes constantly, and *TN*'s essay scrolling down on the ceiling. Triple chains to chair in all body, and leaves, locking the door, only able to open with *TN*'s order* And you can't portal. HA!

Please stand by for my Evil Laugh Of Doom.

BWUAHAHAHAH!

BWUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Grrrr...this isn't the end! I WILL escape...sooner or later...probably later...

I wish I was the artist. But, no. Is called searching Axel. I have no gifts.

And Notre Dame is fine.

For now.

Yes, for now. His world will probably be something completely different anyway.

The only thing Axel cares about is us.

Of course, how did I leave that out?

I could understand though, why he acted like he cared for Roxas. Either way, we got the Novels and his motives that you had mentioned for him to show he "cares" for Roxas very much enough, yet, I think the problem is Roxas himself. He really didn't show much of emotions, even when he did find out he was his best friend, but it also wasn't his fault with the lack of memories. We can finally see this in the new game.

Well, to be fair, when Axel suggested they meet in the next life, Roxas agreed and said he'd be waiting. And he did seem happy to see his friend in "Remberance", as well as in some of the scans for the new game. Heck, even in the novels, there was the part that described the Day 4 fight from Roxas' point of view, where he was surprised to find that he was having fun fighting Axel- not something you would normally feel when a stranger attacks you. It makes me think that throughout the game, they'll have a competition going on similar to the one Sora and Riku had on Destiny Islands, with the mock fights and everything.

I'd say you're already warmed up. And like it.

>D

To a certain degree, yes. Which is saying a lot.

What's with the "LOL"?

Do you think is a joke?

We were around Castle Oblivion having a Axel party with fruity alcohol. Axel joined, because he wanted to refresh, that's why sometimes he slurs his words when speaking after in the videos. I noticed you didn't have high tolerance, though, so you might've knocked out. You missed a lot of naughty fun.

Oh, well, I was actually in the back, playing Guitar Hero with Demyx (again), when I lost, big time. I was so upset that I flung my guitar in the air, it landed on my head, and knocked me out. I made him swear not to tell anyone that.

Yep, Demyx was there. He thinks Axel's cool. Roxas had to miss it because he was out on a mission.

So, did someone have to remind Axel to go back for his big, epic battle with Marluxia?

Nomura just doesn't want to reveal that Axel x KHInsider Axel Fanclub (the new Official name) is canon.

It will kill pairings fans everywhere, and the AkuRoku rabids will revolt. Sales would drop. The world would explode.

But we know the truth.

Yes indeed. Actually, it's a little-known fact, but Axel was really ok with Roxas leaving. He knew and understood why his friend had to quit the Organization. The REAL reason why he was so depressed in KH2 was because the Fan Club had to leave the KH universe and go back to the real world. You know the part where he tells Kairi that, "You and I both miss someone we care about?" People always assume he's talking about Roxas. He's not.

Now, now, I prefer to see it as less competition for you!

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards

Silly Larxene. Though I wouldn't get her angry if I were you. She just walked past me a few minutes ago with a shifty look on her face, and I could've sworn I heard the Mission Impossible theme playing...

Don't worry.

Give her a Axel plushie to give some very tough love [what that tough love is, will remain disclosed for purity purposes], and she'll be fine.

Grrrr...this isn't the end! I WILL escape...sooner or later...probably later...

............Never.

Yes, for now. His world will probably be something completely different anyway.

You really think so? I was opting for a world like Traverse Town, but I don't know how many non-Disney worlds will be introduced in the future game. Maybe he lives in Oliver & Company. Is New York.

Of course, how did I leave that out?

:eek:hmy:

Shame on you.

Well, to be fair, when Axel suggested they meet in the next life, Roxas agreed and said he'd be waiting. And he did seem happy to see his friend in "Remberance", as well as in some of the scans for the new game. Heck, even in the novels, there was the part that described the Day 4 fight from Roxas' point of view, where he was surprised to find that he was having fun fighting Axel- not something you would normally feel when a stranger attacks you. It makes me think that throughout the game, they'll have a competition going on similar to the one Sora and Riku had on Destiny Islands, with the mock fights and everything.

Yes, but at times, Roxas did appear cold, and if you read Another Report, the story where they bump heads, you see Roxas being kind of rough with him, and even goes as far as saying since when was he his friend when Axel mentioned it. Ouch. Yet in the end, they go together outside and all. And you have to admit, even Novel wise, Roxas also believes that Axel wouldn't be one who missed him among others. So is questioning how far did he think the friendship to be in 358/2 Days. Otherwise, he seemed cool. Yet, the distance was there at times.

Not that it matters. Axel has us to tend/care to him.

To a certain degree, yes. Which is saying a lot.

Then my job is done.

Oh, well, I was actually in the back, playing Guitar Hero with Demyx (again), when I lost, big time. I was so upset that I flung my guitar in the air, it landed on my head, and knocked me out. I made him swear not to tell anyone that.

Yep, Demyx was there. He thinks Axel's cool. Roxas had to miss it because he was out on a mission.

So, did someone have to remind Axel to go back for his big, epic battle with Marluxia?

What was Demyx doing there? I don't remember him. And even then, I'm very disappointed at you. Being in Axel's Fanclub, and being one of his many girlfriends (or boyfriend, if any males joined), you should devote your time to him when you can.

As for Marluxia, when I was making out with Axel, I think he saw a pink stuffed animal somewhere, and it reminded him about what he had to do. At least, he ran out anyway when spotting that.

Yes indeed. Actually, it's a little-known fact, but Axel was really ok with Roxas leaving. He knew and understood why his friend had to quit the Organization. The REAL reason why he was so depressed in KH2 was because the Fan Club had to leave the KH universe and go back to the real world. You know the part where he tells Kairi that, "You and I both miss someone we care about?" People always assume he's talking about Roxas. He's not.

Of course, of course. That's obvious common knowledge.

Now, now, I prefer to see it as less competition for you!

I prefer to see it as future betrayal.

*goes emo*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back