• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

+The Zack Fair Fanclub+

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

What Should The Fanclub Motto Be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
Oh I knew that and yeah they aren't related but that's what people have been claiming....NOT me. But yeah, I know what you mean Jen...about Reno/Axel thing. That has been going on alot. Anyway, I wish Zack would appear in Dissisida.

Oh and sure I'll add you Azure! Most definately!

Last edited:

Rauxlen

I've posted once since 2010
Awards
Yay! Thank you :)

So, what were we talking about? Zack's connections to Terra?
I think they kinda look a little bit like each other, but not very much...
And on personality... I think Terra will be WAY different than Zack.

Danica Syer

Yeah I guess but yeah, I'm sure Terra and him are nothing alike. Besides Zack is alot cooler anyway since he seems to have a sunny disposition and all. I mean what's not to love about Zack you know? Terra seems okay compared to him though. ROFL. XD

Clone

plz guys stop this train i must get on, im a zack fan right here plz let me on this train :(.

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
I doubt that Terra will be like Zack. I get the impression he'll be more like Cloud, the quite type. True he does look like Zack but theres only awesome Zack ;-)

Danica Syer

OMG! *STOPS THE TRAIN FOR CLONE*
Hop on aboard fellow Zack Fair fan!

Oh and Nelo, yeah, but still...I think Terra seems more like Angeal in a sense. But then again, we don't really know, do we?
Anyway, yeah, nobody can compare to the ultra cool Zack Fair. I think I should edit the front page anyway. Oh and Nelo would you mind if I'm not here and away since school is starting soon, adding on the members list if I'm not around, that'd be great, thanks!

Danica Syer

Yayz!!!!!! Hello Roxas, hop on! Alrighty then, you're added on the list! Discuss away anything if you'd like btw. We're just talking about the similarities between Zack and Terra--or more like how some people claim that Terra looks like Zack and all!

Raiko

Come break me down
they only look alike IMO. same bone structure(i guess), same hair...uhhh...both have big muscles :lol: and thats all i could think of.. we dont even know how Terra acts like. :p.
never judge anyone by appearance?

Lol give it time will ya, More will come. I know one more who will for definite. Rox loves him.I think this guy is pretty amazing. He is pretty damn strong. Very cool, and I love his hairstyle ;-D
Sad story too :(

that is actually quite true..if my schoolmate sees my drawing of him she will go:you are obssessed with him.(just like how she reacted at Roxas)

Danica Syer

Oh my bad.....anyway, yeah, I think I'll change my signature and avvy. I'll request it from somebody or something since I want a Zack avvy and signature so bad. Anyway, where are all the others? I just seen Nelo in here minutes ago and oh how are far are you in CC? And not to mention, what do you think of Zack while comparing him to Cloud and all? Like is he better? Are they same? Worst? What, just wanted to know.

Raiko

Come break me down
Cloud's better...*silence*
0.0 :lol: jk. Zack's better for some obvious reasons ;-D.cloud's all..wimpy in CC.
how far am i in CC?well im still in migdar(modeoheim chapter) doins some missions...and i've done about 63% of the missions.

i dont know where nelo is.he logged off.

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
OMG! *STOPS THE TRAIN FOR CLONE*
Hop on aboard fellow Zack Fair fan!

Oh and Nelo, yeah, but still...I think Terra seems more like Angeal in a sense. But then again, we don't really know, do we?
Anyway, yeah, nobody can compare to the ultra cool Zack Fair. I think I should edit the front page anyway. Oh and Nelo would you mind if I'm not here and away since school is starting soon, adding on the members list if I'm not around, that'd be great, thanks!
He does seem a bit like Angeal yeah true say.
I will do that Candy no worries ;-)

Danica Syer

Cloud's better...*silence*
0.0 :lol: jk. Zack's better for some obvious reasons ;-D.cloud's all..wimpy in CC.
how far am i in CC?well im still in migdar(modeoheim chapter) doins some missions...and i've done about 63% of the missions.

i dont know where nelo is.he logged off.

Oh never mind. He's back......I was like O_O 'NO way.' when you talked about Cloud. I was like 'NO CLOUD ISN'T BETTER! ZACK IS!' ROFL. Anyway, yeah, that had me shocked there. Oh wow, I passed that....oh so you're in mission mode eh--but yeah, they're fun I guess. You get all the nice prizes and all..

He does seem a bit like Angeal yeah true say.
I will do that Candy no worries ;-)

Okay thank you so much Nelo!!!! You're the awesomest! Yes...I think the muscular part of him does....hmmm...but NOBODY can be sunnier then Zack, with that being said, I shall put his FC on my signature! 8D

Raiko

Come break me down
Oh never mind. He's back......I was like O_O 'NO way.' when you talked about Cloud. I was like 'NO CLOUD ISN'T BETTER! ZACK IS!' ROFL. Anyway, yeah, that had me shocked there. Oh wow, I passed that....oh so you're in mission mode eh--but yeah, they're fun I guess. You get all the nice prizes and all..

Okay thank you so much Nelo!!!! You're the awesomest! Yes...I think the muscular part of him does....hmmm...but NOBODY can be sunnier then Zack, with that being said, I shall put his FC on my signature! 8D

ahahah i got ya!lol
yeah im in mission mode.doing everything i can coz once i leave, theres no turning back.

but NOBODY can be sunnier then Zack

qouted for truth...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back