• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Everything We Know About 358/2 Days So Far

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
If i couldn't edit my posts I think i would die o_________O

The irony of the situation is that right after I posted that, I was in another thread and realized I needed to edit another post. Only I couldn't. Lol

Hmm, what do people think about seperate sections for MX, DS, Terra, Ven and Aqua?

That's probably a good idea. The advantage of making theories about 358/2 Days and Coded is that we already know who most of the characters are. This way, with BBS, you can devote a section to each new character to clear up confusion, especially with Master Xehanort and Ven.

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
This is amazing and I'm looking forward to your BBS entry XP.... I'm glad its been confirmed that you can play as all the Org. Members (it is confirmed right?) I remember there was a lot of speculation =/

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
This is amazing and I'm looking forward to your BBS entry XP.... I'm glad its been confirmed that you can play as all the Org. Members (it is confirmed right?) I remember there was a lot of speculation =/

Yep, and since it's multi-player, that should pretty enjoyable as well, doing the missions and whatnot co-op.

Awards

Nutari

The Scotsman
Awards
Nice man NOW WE WONT SEE NO MORE STUPID THEREOYS ABOUT THE XIVTH MEMBER NO MORE. And thanks for keeping me from getting flamed on my last ven sora roxas theroy.:thumbsup:

A

Audo

And what do you expect me to do about that?
You'll get a release date after the Japanese Version is released, which will be by the end of the year most definitely. So, as I'm sure you know, patience is needed. But KH is all about patience.

FINALDISNEY

Kagemane no Jutsu
And what do you expect me to do about that?
You'll get a release date after the Japanese Version is released, which will be by the end of the year most definitely. So, as I'm sure you know, patience is needed. But KH is all about patience.

wait i thought kingdom hearts was all about creepy gay undertones o_O

A

Audo

Just a post to let you all know that the 'Image Collection' and 'Scan Collection' links to my Photobucket Albums will be locked until the Coded Thread is up due to having some images I am not allowed to release at this time.
Sorry for any inconvenience and hopefully the Coded Thread will be up shortly. =]

Lexeon

358/ 2 Days

So you think that in 358/ 2 Days will reveal anything new about Organization XIII? (As in the somebodies of Saix, Demyx, Axel, etc.)

T

tazztig

Re: 358/ 2 Days

Of course not! The game is not circle around( it.)

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Re: 358/ 2 Days

Gee, I just don't know. [Strikes a pose]

Well, duh. Order number XIV.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back