Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Insider

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Ask a Mod

Ask Questions from your staff

Contact Staff

If you need additional information or have a concern please contact us.

• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
KH3 for the wii
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• :(

It's not that all of them are annoying though. It's just that it's impossibleto get to know them.
    I see what you mean.. Don't really feel like being on here so much anymore either... I'm usually here to just talk to friends. But I don't feel like I fit in in any cliques here anymore and I find it hard to get to know all the new people... But I'm still visiting though.
    Hey! Are you still alive? Haven't seen you around like...forever!

How are you?
    YES I AGREE COMPLETELY! Go zelda forever, and ill look at the forum, but i can only handle khi for now, but ill look dude.
    Oh ok its cool, if you do get a chance that would be great, but if not then its ok.
    Hey could you make me a sig, I don't care what picture you use. Coudl I have a Neku one from The World Ends With You. could you make one just likes yours, dark and then light.
    Oh I heard about that episode! Saw alittle of it too, now I remember but I had to catch up! Gahhhh I have to catch up to Heroes as well! D:
    It's been two weeks since I'm missing it!
    Yeah, my cousins girlfriend is a make-up artist/hair stylist, and she works there :3
    Yes :D

I just need to get someone to worl for me a couple of hours while I'm at audition. And I hope that I am looking young enough for the role.
    Not much. Did I tell you about my background role in that soap serie?

Well, I'll might go on an audition for a real role in the sere :D
    Hey thar Bryan, dude who's the freaky guy in your avvy? O.O I wanna say it's Gaara....or something but not too sure! XD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6