• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Final Fantasy 7 remake?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

RikuDestiny

Not really since that man is a liar(sadly).

I thought Cloud was more whiny then all three of those Mother-lovers.

0_0; really? Tetsuya a liar? But he does that only to throw his fans off track right? Please dont tell me that he's a striaght- up liar *sob* (he's one of my idols... him and tara strong she rocks!.. ok off subject...)

Josiah

Quarian Power!
^ XDD Exactly, lol. I'll be working my butt off for years, but I think It'll be worth it. :D

SuperEclipse

~Ichiban~
Awards
Website
www.spirasdestiny.net
FFVII isn't coming out for the PS3..

If anything it will be for the PS4 or the very end of PS3's life.. It's not going to happen it's time to move on and play other great games.

Cid Highwind

The Captain
no one said it was coming out for the ps3. we just said that it would be cool because some people on this forum actually like it. this game isn't going to make people wait and wait for it. that reminds me, i'm getting gears of war today.

keybladeboi

A.K.A. Skylvia
Stimulation...? -0_0-

I know what your saying and i agree... why do it? why do we wanna see FFVII on the PS3 for 5 minutes just to be told it isnt ever going to happen... sorta like a slap in the face to fans...

Shamdeo

skipped leg day
Awards
Website
finalfantasy.net
It was a tech demo, clearly stated in the presentation as such.

They aren't slapping the fans in the face.

Just as the FF8 PS2 and FF6 N64 tech demos were.

S

Shadow Soldier

It was a tech demo, clearly stated in the presentation as such.

REALLY? That sucks!!!11!! I was really looking forward to Final Fantasy VII remake. Cloud rulz!!1!! He should have been a co-star in liek kh!!!11! I still have my fingers crossed though. [/sarcasm... harsh sarcasm]

RikuDestiny

Yea but the thing is about the tech- demo, is that people took it so seriously that places like Best Buy and CircutCity had it out on display that it was gonna come out soon (i live in New york) and thats what happened. Square got pissed about that too. Tetsuya said that it would take 5 years and 400 members to remake that whole game... (obviously saying that "we dont got that type of time")

Shamdeo

skipped leg day
Awards
Website
finalfantasy.net
REALLY? That sucks!!!11!! I was really looking forward to Final Fantasy VII remake. Cloud rulz!!1!! He should have been a co-star in liek kh!!!11! I still have my fingers crossed though. [/sarcasm... harsh sarcasm]

*Throws a Wii off into the distance.*

Fetch! Go get it! Go get the Wii!

sephy 9 2 5

Not sure if this has been posted, but the FF7 remake talk just got real interesting. If you can even get into n4g.com check the big breaking news for the PS3. I couldn't, maybe its just me but anyway, FF7 has a release date for January 1st, 2008.

http://www.n4g.com/ps3/News-35158.aspx

http://www.n4g.com/ps3/News-35158.aspx

Now that is weird. Its been nearly 3 years since the guys who made the tech demo said, if they were "hypothetically" working on a new FF7,m it would come out 3 years later. Wow. I thought they were joking.

New2Ya

I'm lost...
Not sure if this has been posted, but the FF7 remake talk just got real interesting. If you can even get into n4g.com check the big breaking news for the PS3. I couldn't, maybe its just me but anyway, FF7 has a release date for January 1st, 2008.

N4G.com : Final Fantasy VII PS3 remake on January 1st?

N4G.com : Final Fantasy VII PS3 remake on January 1st?

Now that is weird. Its been nearly 3 years since the guys who made the tech demo said, if they were "hypothetically" working on a new FF7,m it would come out 3 years later. Wow. I thought they were joking.
They said 5 years actually.

But in my opinion, a remake is definetly going to happen? Reason why is all this hype around FF7 for the past years... what is a better way of hyping up a remake then releasing all these characters in spinoffs and other games (think FF7 Compilation to Kingdom Hearts where the FF7 characters had the biggest role once again)

New2Ya

I'm lost...
I would appreciate a link please. =D
Thats your job, sorry. Im not in the mood of proving a point Im not needing to make as it is fact Kitase and Nomura stated it would take them at least 5 years, maybe even more according to them.

Search for yourself if you dont believe it.

SuperEclipse

~Ichiban~
Awards
Website
www.spirasdestiny.net
Thats your job, sorry. Im not in the mood of proving a point Im not needing to make as it is fact Kitase and Nomura stated it would take them at least 5 years, maybe even more according to them.

Search for yourself if you dont believe it.

He speaks the truth. :)

Though if was to happen.. It would give Sony a great edge of over Nintendo and MS.

I didn't get why people want old games and not new ones.. Go play FFVII for PS1. If anything older games need to be remade..

Ip Man

IIIIZAAAAAYAAAAA
I've never liked the idea of remakes. "If it aint broke..."

And then MGS: Twin Snakes came along and proved just my point and realized my biggest fears.

However, after seeing what Nomura did with ReCoM, I have faith that he could keep the spirit of FF7 without making too many changes. Quite frankly,in my opinion, only better graphics can make this game better. Anything else, leave it as it is.

SuperEclipse

~Ichiban~
Awards
Website
www.spirasdestiny.net
I've never liked the idea of remakes. "If it aint broke..."

And then MGS: Twin Snakes came along and proved just my point and realized my biggest fears.

However, after seeing what Nomura did with ReCoM, I have faith that he could keep the spirit of FF7 without making too many changes. Quite frankly,in my opinion, only better graphics can make this game better. Anything else, leave it as it is.
Kitase said he would want Nomura to be the director this time. Meaing we would see the game in Nomura eyes.. So yes they would be many changes..

New2Ya

I'm lost...
Kitase said he would want Nomura to be the director this time. Meaing we would see the game in Nomura eyes.. So yes they would be many changes..
Still, Nomura claims that FFvs13 is his last FF he is the director of... unless he means he's gonna make FF7 first, but I doubt it because the whole theory about a FF7 remake was been denied many times.

I'd like to see it for the PS3, but I doubt itll happen. :sleep:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back