• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Final Fantasy 7 remake?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperEclipse

~Ichiban~
Awards
Website
www.spirasdestiny.net
Still, Nomura claims that FFvs13 is his last FF he is the director of... unless he means he's gonna make FF7 first, but I doubt it because the whole theory about a FF7 remake was been denied many times.

I'd like to see it for the PS3, but I doubt itll happen. :sleep:

I don't because it would be clear win pretty much.. I want too see fight between MS, Sony and Nintendo.

Not a move where one these guys wins without good fight..

New2Ya

I'm lost...
I don't because it would be clear win pretty much.. I want too see fight between MS, Sony and Nintendo.

Not a move where one these guys wins without good fight..
Sony is gonna wi-hin, nah nah nah nah nah! :toungesmile:

Lol, lets keep that for the Console War thread I guess... *shuts self up*

FF7 on PS3 is definetly going to give PS3 a big hype. Not only that, FF13 and vs13 will have SOOOO many more sales, thanks to all FF fans (pretty much) going to the PS3 to play not 1, not 2, but 3 (!!!! ding ding ding !!!!) FF games, more coming up.

360 = Dead

Wii has its own little world with lots of gamers, but 360 definetly is the main enemy of the PS3, either one of the two is gonna be on top I believe (Wii is hype now, will stop eventually) and FF is definetly one of the few games that can start this.

Maybe, MAYBE, thats what Sony is discussing about with Square-Enix. Not some exclusive business about FF13, but FF7 going to PS3... Lol, I doubt it. I want it though. XD

Kaos_Hybryd

I don't think that Sony or Square ever planned on remaking FFVII on PS3. If they did, they would have to make some changes to it (make Yuffie and Vincent non-secret characters). But I've been wondering what it would look like with a Kingdom Hearts type battle system. That would render some Materia useless (such as Cover or Pre-Emptive).

But on the topic of PS3; I think that just the idea of FFVII on PS3 is enough to sell the system. Especially with the added hype of the FFXIII series.

All in all, Everybody would benefit from a remake with better graphics, sound, bigger and more vibrant towns, and lets not forget about voice actors. That would be enough for me (other than it being FFVII). Oh, and more types of Chocobos would be awesome.

keybladeboi

A.K.A. Skylvia
Yeah i didnt believe it either. someone i know told me it was coming out and i told them it was only a tech demo... made in 05...

Thats as bad as false advertising.

New2Ya

I'm lost...
It's 1up. I can't believe people still go on what they say.. EGM and 1up are the worse places for rumors and news..

1up ****ed EGM up IMO.
Reason why is because 1UP changed its release date for the remake once again to November 08 this time.
On top of that, Square-Enix just announced their new business strategy.

I guess thats the reason. That still doesnt make it fact, of course.

SuperEclipse

~Ichiban~
Awards
Website
www.spirasdestiny.net
Reason why is because 1UP changed its release date for the remake once again to November 08 this time.
On top of that, Square-Enix just announced their new business strategy.

I guess thats the reason. That still doesnt make it fact, of course.

1up also said in an podcast FFVII was coming too XBLA soon. ;)

I never go on what 1up says. I'd trust a bum to hold my wallet before I'd trust 1up and EGM ahaha.

keybladeboi

A.K.A. Skylvia
yeah i read the article... but id highly doubt FFVII Remake would be out by Nov 08. the only thing that was made was the tech demo. only as of recently teams have been assigned to remakes...

There hasnt been any official word from square other than that it was a tech demo with the soul purpose of showing off the ps3 and absoloutly no intention of a release.

Stupid 1up.

Lady Aino

I can't say I'd buy a remake of FFVII. Sure it'd have better graphics and what not but for some reason I don't think it wouldn't be the same. The orginal FFVII is a classic. I really hope Square-Enix doesn't waste money on doing a remake. They should invest it in something wiser...not exactly sure what but defiantly something other than FFVII. Square-Enix needs to leave FFVII alone and just let it be as it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back