• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► More Nomura artwork from Super Groupies collaboration

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

During TGS 2018, it was announced that high-end fashion brand Super Groupies would be collaborating with Square Enix and Disney to create a new Kingdom Hearts 3 line to celebrate the game's upcoming release. Their full line-up features clothing based on Sora, Riku, Kairi, Roxas and Axel.

A free print drawn by Tetsuya Nomura is included with the purchase of an item from the line, and each print will correspond with the character the item is based on. The artwork for Sora was unveiled earlier in the month when the complete line of merchandise was revealed. Although the artwork for Riku, Kairi, Roxas and Axel have yet to be formally revealed, they can be viewed by altering the image URLs on the website.

Check out all of the new artwork below!

The Kingdom Hearts 3 line will start sales on December 1st~16th, and there will also be a pop-up shop in Ikebukuro taking reservations from December 1st~5th. More information on the line, pricing, and more product images is available on the Super Groupies' website.

Follow Kingdom Hearts Insider on Facebook and Twitter for the latest updates on The World Ends With You, Kingdom Hearts Union χ [Cross], Kingdom Hearts 3 and all things Kingdom Hearts

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
BTW here is a cutout of Sora if anyone wanted it:

Super%20Groupies%20SoraB.png
Super%20Groupies%20Sora.png

TheMostRad

If this was a DLC clothes set, I would totally throw my wallet at this.

Horrendously brilliant (from a marketing/profit perspective) idea: Make the Super Groupies apparel DLC costumes, but the DLC is limited to download codes included with the purchase of the apparel.

Swing

Awards
It is true what people say about KH characters: The older they get the smaller feet they have.

Nukara

Awards
Does it seem to me or does Roxas have a slightly different hairstyle?

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Wow, my bbs are such fashion killas. So cute.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
The link to Riku's image is the one for Sora.

Man, I have an even mightier need for these to be DLC now.

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
Roxas looks funneee heeeheeehahaha he looks like he doesn't know where he's goin' lol! someone help him

Twilight Lumiair

Awards
Something about seeing these guys in such stylish clothes is just the most satisfying thing, lol. But my overall favorite is still probably Axel's.

Last edited:

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards
Roxas looks funneee heeeheeehahaha he looks like he doesn't know where he's goin' lol! someone help him
In the context of this post, it looks like he's getting ready to leave but a certain someone is just way too into this photo op.

I really love Kairi's look. The boots are bit over the top but the coat is so slick.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
Hey Nomura, I know you're a busy man, but you good with doing this for Terra, Ventus, Aqua and the rest of Organization XIII?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I'm calling it, the ones with the eyes closed die

Just to clarify, these illustrations are based on the pictures from the photoshoot. There's no need to try and read between the lines with the models' poses.

bromide02_r01.jpg
bromide03_r01.jpg
bromide04_r01.jpg
bromide05_r01.jpg

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
Just to clarify, these illustrations are based on the pictures from the photoshoot. There's no need to try and read between the lines with the models' poses.

bromide02_r01.jpg
bromide03_r01.jpg
bromide04_r01.jpg
bromide05_r01.jpg

You know, it's cosplay like this that makes me wonder... why is there no awards ceremony dedicated to cosplays?

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards
Why doesn’t Namine get to look fabulous? :(
Considering the price they put on a pair of solid black and red pullover hoodies, I don't even want to know what they'd ask us to cough up for a plain white sundress.

That said, if this line is successful, there's nothing stopping them from doing another set of characters in the future.
Aqua, Terra, Namine, Xion and Ven could all use some love.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
I want these outfits in real life and also in game. I would even rock Kairi's outfit tbh, screw gender norms that looks stylish as hell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back