• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Brand new trailer reveals 100 Acre Wood, Chirithy, and more in Kingdom Hearts 3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Inside Xbox revealed a brand new trailer for Kingdom Hearts 3 during X018 which features Sora returns to 100 Acre Wood with KINGDOM HEARTS III! Check out additional gameplay revealing Sora’s team-up attacks with Rapunzel and Captain Jack Sparrow. Watch the forces of light and darkness gather as the battle for KINGDOM HEARTS approaches!

Follow Kingdom Hearts Insider on Facebook and Twitter for the latest updates on The World Ends With You, Kingdom Hearts Union χ [Cross], Kingdom Hearts 3 and all things Kingdom Hearts

Sdog

Awards
Who would've thought they'd have as much in a trailer titled 'Winnie the Pooh'?

DizneyXBirds95

Awards
Thanks for the trailer. Just no words on what I saw.

Happy to see Pooh, his friends and the 100 Acre Wood return in Kingdom Hearts III and also our first appearance of Lumpy. Also the 100 Acre Wood Keyblade is part of the Guard Form category.

Btw, Is that Ryan O'Donohue as Demyx or a different actor? Because I can't tell if it's really him or not since he hasn't been doing acting for a while, the same can be said about Davy Jones, I doubt that's really Nighy unless if its a different voice direction (shudders on KH2 Scar flashbacks).

Last edited:

kingsoraful

Awards
They called this the "Autumn Trailer" so that makes sense why they chose Winnie The Pooh as the world reveal but it's a confirmed mini game world and not an actual true world.

Seadrin

Awards
I died when Chirithy was shown. I LOVE YOU CHIRITHY AND SORA BETTER PROTECT YOU

It was clearly not Olympus.

Just curious to hear your opinion; Are you still dead set on Rapunzel being voiced by Mandy Moore here?

mystery_person

So uh..where are you mystery person.

Sup?

The one guy was a liar. No Agrabah, thankfully.

Yea duh. You guys believed that garbage? Agrabah, are you kidding me? Place needed a boost though, everyone was losing hype. Games two months out and barely any one is posting here. Got a 25 page thread going into this, that’s what we need from now on.

kirabook

Bronze Member
Awards
Baldy's new voice will take some getting used to. Not as much gravel in there.

ImVentus

Awards
It makes sense that Lumpy is included. Could be part of the fact that the Heffalump film was made in Japan.
I'm overjoyed to see Chirithy, but I liked it better when the cute little guy was mute.

Also the style that is used in the 100 Acre Wood reminds me of another game .... but I can't remember which

Leaferian

Awards
It's definitely the same voice actor.

And while nobody can truly replace Nemoy, I think the new guy is doing a decent approximation. He sounds less grizzled and honestly younger, but I'll get used to it eventually.

robotman

The trailer was good, I'm not happy that they included Winnie The Pooh over another world though, I hope that there's still Disney worlds for them to reveal.

Crimson Crusader

Sarcasmbot
Awards
Where is that new world in the clouds with multiple Sora's?
Holy crap the final showdown!! It looks like I've always invisioned it! If we have to fight ALL of those enemies, the 1000 heartless battle is gonna be nothing compared to it.

kingsoraful

Awards
The trailer was good, I'm not happy that they included Winnie The Pooh over another world though, I hope that there's still Disney worlds for them to reveal.

If there wasn't they would have made an announcement. We knew this world was coming from the leak. There's 2 left for a total of 10.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back