• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Brand new trailer reveals 100 Acre Wood, Chirithy, and more in Kingdom Hearts 3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

notnow123487

Awards
I can not explain how this works since the game isn't out. But we have also seen how places can be manipulated to look like other worlds. Whether it be data, Castle Oblivion, or something like that, there could be a chance that this fight doesn't actually take place in the Realm of Darkness.

No need to be sardonic, I was just wondering if you had any theories.

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards
Oh crap, that was amazing. Lingering Will vs Terranort Rematch! Ever since BBS I wanted to see that happening! Man, almost thought they wouldn't do it. But this amazing. Holy shit.
Gotta be honest though, don't like the Terranort and MX Voice actors...
Did love the part with Demyx and Vexen though. That was sweet. Didn't know I wanted that, but I do now.

Also, is no one gonna talk about Hayner's excellent kicking form? I mean, that's amazing, wish I could do that.

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards
Btw, Riku’s hair is the same as we saw pre-TGS for anyone thinking they had changed it. He must get it cut in the Realm of Darkness somehow. Lol
Aqua blasts him with a dark firaga but she doesn't know he has the same power and it only makes him more fabulous. Cue magical keyblade boy transformation

AayriSolassa

I am so incredibly hyped for Nort!Demyx. I always felt his character was criminally underused in II.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Maybe Demyx is the nort of 100AW. The bossfight is him challenging Sora to a dance off.

Awards
Aww so excited for 100 Acre Wood. I love Pooh!!

MX’s voice is absolutely horrible. It’s just....I can’t. It’s not because it’s not Leonard Nimoy, it’s because it sounds like they chose a younger man and told him to sound like an older man. It’s so awful.

the red monster

Awards
Yeah the voice for MX is weird, nothing we can do about that at this point tho.
welp.
the trailer is kinda short, makes me think we get the full version later this month like how it turned out with BH6 trailer.

sephydark

Awards
I think that MX's voice is going to grow on people; the VA is definitely doing something different from Leonard Nimoy but I'm not sure it's bad. In fact, I kind of like that he's not trying to imitate Nimoy too much since it seems more respectful to me.

That area with the multiple Soras running around looks like some endgame stuff to me. Could it be the unrevealed final world or something? It might also be connected to the X era since Sora seems to be meeting with Chirithy in a similar looking place. Can't wait to see how that all ties in.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
The more I listen to the new voice the more I dislike it. Xehanort feels kind of like a different person without his gravely voice

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
The more I listen to the new voice the more I dislike it. Xehanort feels kind of like a different person without his gravely voice
But what if he IS becoming a different person? :O

My theory on this isssssssss
Eraqus's heart went into Terra's body. Then Xehanort's heart went into Terra's body. Xehanort recognised Eraqus as being in there.

What if Eraqus made the jump into Xehanort's heart and is trying to take control over his body?

Last edited:

Cakeberry

I am so incredibly hyped for Nort!Demyx. I always felt his character was criminally underused in II.
I agree. He's always stuck out to me after KH2 even though he was only there for like 2 scenes in that game.
SUPER HYPED FOR WINNIE THE POOH.
Edit: I didn't even realize that was Xehanort talking when I first saw the trailer lmao. I keep rewinding the part where he talks and honestly, I think I could get used to it.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I could swear that was Mark Hamill at the end of the new trailer...

Many people are reaching the same conclusion, and he's liking tweets asking if he's Xehanort so everything seems to be pointing in that direction.

Leaferian

Awards

Xehanort's heart went into Terra's body. Then Xehanort's heart went into Terra's body. Xehanort recognised Eraqus as being in there.

What if Eraqus made the jump into Xehanort's heart and is trying to take control over his body?
This would absolutely make sense to me. If that us Hamill, and the more I listen to it the more I hear it, that would have to be a deliberate casting choice.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards

Eraqus's heart went into Terra's body. Then Xehanort's heart went into Terra's body. Xehanort recognised Eraqus as being in there.

So then Eraqus is going to be the final villain? I hope that isnt true.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back