• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Brand new trailer reveals 100 Acre Wood, Chirithy, and more in Kingdom Hearts 3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
Ew, Baldynort's voice is garbage. They should have gotten the dude who plays Stick from Daredevil to voice him.

100 Acre Wood is beautiful. Very noticeable shader effect on it. Makes it all the more weird that Olympus looks the way it does.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
Can I?

Yes.

Will I?

Also yes.

TsR3Rui.gif

Don't ask me why his armpit twitches at the end of the gif. It's somehow taking a piece from a different frame at the very end and I have no idea how to fix it.

I'll downsize it later if you still want me to.

Fudge I love you!!!! Your skills are always on point. This is exactly how I imagined it. You. Are. Amazing ^_^

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
Ew, Baldynort's voice is garbage. They should have gotten the dude who plays Stick from Daredevil to voice him.

100 Acre Wood is beautiful. Very noticeable shader effect on it. Makes it all the more weird that Olympus looks the way it does.

Same. It's weird because ABC Studios (owned by Disney|ABC Television Group) produced Daredevil, so Disney could have negotiated with Scott Glen to voice Master Xehanort. Maybe Nomura selected the recasting to Mark Hamill?

But when it comes to 100 Acre Wood, it's a storybook world so its shading makes sense.

WhinyAcademic

Awards
With how big the rest of the worlds are, I would be so happy if we got to actually explore Hundred Acre Woods. Especially with the intense verticality of KH3, imagine being able to hop up to the top of all those massive trees and see everything. I also hope they use somenof the movie environments, especially from the one where Christopher Robin goes to "Skull".

I agree, though II already used locales from Pooh’s Grand Adventure. That said, getting to explore it with as immersive and huge as III is? I’m so here for exploring my favorite childhood Pooh movie properly.

LostArtist

Awards
Can I?

Yes.

Will I?

Also yes.

TsR3Rui.gif

Don't ask me why his armpit twitches at the end of the gif. It's somehow taking a piece from a different frame at the very end and I have no idea how to fix it.

I'll downsize it later if you still want me to.

demyx in new chicken little world confirmed /s.

Leaferian

Awards
Real talk though, Demyx's animations are MESMERIZING. The fluidity of those hand motions, the honestly natural way it just seems to roll right out of the model. Ugh, I'm obsessed with it.

Also good for him, calling out a Fake Hoe. You tell that icy nerd, Demyx!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back