• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Olympus Screenshots Show Maleficent, Zeus and Hercules Bonding, and lots more!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Square Enix have provided new screenshots from the Olympus world in Kingdom Hearts III. These screenshots show off more of Thebes and Hades plan, as well as showing off Maleficent and Pete meeting with Sora.

Follow Kingdom Hearts Insider on Facebook, and Twitter for the latest updates on Kingdom Hearts Union χ [Cross], Kingdom Hearts 3 and all things Kingdom Hearts

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
so i take the zeus and harucles is proablly the ending where hercules give up his immortal to be with megara

ghostwarmen

Awards
OMG I think I'm about to have a bloody heart attack!!! These look absolutely gorgeous!!!

Cyborg009

Bot-Buster
Awards
woah, first the scans and now pics. all in the span of two days! did someone leave the floodgates open? Also we see Phil is back too.

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
I hope this game actually looks this stinking beautiful and that Square isn't up to their old tricks.

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
I love love love that shot of Hades on the throne. Way to brighten up my Thursday night, Square Enix, however random the timing is!

DizneyXBirds95

Awards
This is amazing especially the screenshots and it looks like SDG will meet up with Maleficent and Pete at some point in the world.

Seems Pain and Panic aren't with Hades this time, that's a shame.

Last edited:

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
this must be a gala week for you, isn't it?
My constant complaining and emails to Square Enix have finally paid off :')

Replaced the images in all three articles with smaller icons so there shouldn't be any bandwith or loading issues now! :)

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
SWEET CHEEZ-IT SQUEENIX WHAT ARE YOU UP TOO?!?!?!?! ALL THESE SCREENSHOTS AAAAAAAAH!!!

Megara looks absolutely beautiful in that close-up. <3

Echoecho6

Awards
I don't know what is bothering me. I think KH2 Sora just doesn't look good in the new engine, or it is something about the shading theyre using for this world.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
From the looks of it we aren't getting a FF character in Olympus. Unless they are secretly hiding him/her for when we get the game.

the red monster

Awards
Damn that looks so good!
hope they'll drop some small trailer about it, not likely tho.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Just realized how, especially in that close-up of Meg, the texturing/shading is very reminiscent of how the Disney VHS box arts were rendered.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
From the looks of it we aren't getting a FF character in Olympus. Unless they are secretly hiding him/her for when we get the game.

This is like less than 1% of what these worlds consist of. I don’t think we can infer much of anything from these screenshots.

ultima-demi

(>..)>
Awards
Now KH3 doesn't look bad at all by any means but my main issue with the visuals is still with the lighting/shading. Sadly there's not much they can do about it about at this point, it seems it's more of unreal issue then anything.

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
What do you guys think the odds of a trailer are? I haven’t seen anything from KH Japan’s Twitter, so maybe they’re going to drop something sometime today? It’d be out of formula for them to release screens then a trailer rather than the reverse, but maybe this is their way of getting people’s attention since it wouldn’t be debuting at an event, like how films will release a new poster or something the day before a new trailer to hype people up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back