• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► [UPDATED] Sony Interactive Entertainment Japan Asia Schedules PlayStation LineUp Tour for September

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

UPDATE: You can watch along here:

Sony Interactive Entertainment Japan Asia have announced the “PlayStation LineUp Tour” for September 10th. The event will showcase the latest and upcoming games coming to PlayStation 4.

PlayStation will invite gamers into the DualShock 4's spaceship crew to travel across various planets and witness footage from the upcoming slate of games. The event will begin at 6:30pm JST and will roughly last an hour.

Gematsu reports that this is likely the same conference as the annual Pre-Tokyo Game Show Press Conference which, in the past, has been an event where Kingdom Hearts news has been announced, such as the reveal of Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue.

Therefore, if this event is the same as the Pre-Tokyo Game Show Press Conference, there is a chance we will get a brand new Kingdom Hearts III trailer which will finally showcase the Big Hero 6 world, San Fransokyo, which was first announced three years ago this month at D23 2015 in Anaheim Los Angeles.

Follow Kingdom Hearts Insider on Facebook and Twitter for the latest updates on Kingdom Hearts Union X[cross], Kingdom Hearts III, and all things related to Kingdom Hearts

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Re: Sony Interactive Entertainment Japan Asia Schedules �PlayStation LineUp Tour� for September 10th

Everyone coming off that disappointing Inside Xbox conference at Gamescom be like

xBmbOcq.gif

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
Re: Sony Interactive Entertainment Japan Asia Schedules “PlayStation LineUp Tour” for September 10th

This is exciting! Almost exactly 20 days from now! Maybe some FF7 Remake stuff will show up here too.

Qiesamuel

Re: Sony Interactive Entertainment Japan Asia Schedules “PlayStation LineUp Tour” for September 10th

"Pre-Tokyo Game Show Press Conference"

Yes, I'm quite certain new KH 3 trailer would appear here. Hopefully.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

I did some looking back at old articles, the timing of this announcement and the schedule of the event lines up with previous years Pre-TGS conferences. We getting a KH3 trailer y’all :’)

Maybe some FF7 Remake stuff will show up here too.
Doubtful. They’ve said they want KH3 out of the way before leaning in to FFVIIR, which sucks but oh well.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
Re: Sony Interactive Entertainment Japan Asia Schedules PlayStation LineUp Tour for September 10th

chaser im surpise this early though i would think they keep marketing omb raider before they go into kh3 marketing?

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Re: Sony Interactive Entertainment Japan Asia Schedules PlayStation LineUp Tour for September 10th

chaser im surpise this early though i would think they keep marketing omb raider before they go into kh3 marketing?
Two completely different games for two completely different markets. They could give Tomb Raider a push in the Japanese market, but Xbox seem to have the marketing deal for the game.

For what it’s worth, in 2016 they announced the Pre-TGS conference on August 22nd as it was scheduled for September 13th. This timing is absolutely in-line with previous years.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards

Two completely different games for two completely different markets. They could give Tomb Raider a push in the Japanese market, but Xbox seem to have the marketing deal for the game.

For what it’s worth, in 2016 they announced the Pre-TGS conference on August 22nd as it was scheduled for September 13th. This timing is absolutely in-line with previous years.
well that good i only big hero 6 stuff with new scenes from already annced worlds

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards

I did some looking back at old articles, the timing of this announcement and the schedule of the event lines up with previous years Pre-TGS conferences. We getting a KH3 trailer y’all :’)

Doubtful. They’ve said they want KH3 out of the way before leaning in to FFVIIR, which sucks but oh well.

Yeah I thought about that. I was thinking along the lines of a short teaser. Since they’ll be moving on from DQXI and Tomb Raider, they might want to start marketing a title they didn’t show at E3. But after thinking about it, they might do Left Alive for that, which has probably been delayed to 2019.

Yeah I agree. I think Tomb Raider’s marketing will be pretty much done at that point when it comes to trailer drops at these kind of things. Tomb Raider being awarded Most Anticipated Xbox game and KH3 winning the same for PlayStation shows what consoles they’ll likely be focusing on for each.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards

Huh, that's not that far away. Sweet! Please, please, pleeeease let there be news.

kingsoraful

Awards

Question though, will TGS be a repeat of the info we get at the pre TGS or will it be brand new trailers and stuff? Cause if that's the case we're definitely getting a new world revealed at TGS alongside BH6.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards

Question though, will TGS be a repeat of the info we get at the pre TGS or will it be brand new trailers and stuff? Cause if that's the case we're definitely getting a new world revealed at TGS alongside BH6.
it usually a repeat but knowing that there not a lot con left for new stuff I wouldn’t be surprise if we do get stuff at the event as well but not getting my hopes up

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards

Sweet. I sure hope San Fransokyo will be worth the wait. I really want the world blows me away :)

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com

If anything they could just expand on what's already been revealed, like the stream of summer trailers we got with E3. As the date draws nearer and nearer we can probably expect newer information at each event.

Seadrin

Awards

Found a new Nomura interview! No new significant information, but some insights on the process of writing the story and why there won’t be dubs aside from English and Japanese. https://www.hobbyconsolas.com/repor...evistamos-tetsuya-nomura-director-saga-293141

Thanks Zip for sharing this! It was an interesting little article and any news and details form Nomura is exciting to read through. Hopefully more of these start popping up soon!

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards

is “we may see a new trailer with san fransokyo” just raw speculation to rile everyone or is this one of those instances where yous know something and coyly wink at the camera?

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards

is “we may see a new trailer with san fransokyo” just raw speculation to rile everyone or is this one of those instances where yous know something and coyly wink at the camera?

I think it’s due to Nomura’s comment that San Fransokyo should be shown next.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards

he already implied he want to show big hero 6 next before he show up any new worlds

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards

he already implied he want to show big hero 6 next before he show up any new worlds
yeah and that literally does not mean a thing as to whether or not we’ll see a trailer here. it just feels repetitive with the “are we going to get a new trailer” headlines preceeding any gaming event especially when we just got like 2 and a half trailers of fresh footage less than 2 months ago. i honestly can’t see anything until TGS but more power to anyone who expects a BH6 reveal at any odd event just because nomura says its being shown next.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back