• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS 3 Trailer shown at Sony Press Conference!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

A brand new trailer for KINGDOM HEARTS 3 was just unveiled at Sony's E3 2018 Press Conference, featuring the return of Pirates of the Caribbean and Organization XIII member Luxord, Organization XIII's search for the new seven hearts, Kairi's new outfit and more surprises!

English

Japanese

Follow Kingdom Hearts Insider on FacebookTwitter, and Tumblr for the latest updates on Kingdom Hearts Union X[cross], Kingdom Hearts III, and all things related to Kingdom Hearts

Swing

Awards
Finally! The other Titans! Hope that giant cyclops is also with them.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
We screamed so loud at everything, I hope the neighbours around here didn’t think we were being murdered lmao

Hirokey123

Awards
So now we have clear confirmation to what DDD hinted, there IS another Riku running around it wasn't just symbolic talking in that last trailer. Of course is it Repliku or is it KH1 Riku from the past? It's honestly pretty hard to tell who is who....

faemarch

Ansem's Apprentice
Awards
Luxord was expected but hoo boy did that give me a heart attack

Glad to see that they've worked on fixing the art style clash!

Laurel

Awards
Port Royal is looking really nice, much, much better (and brighter) than the last time we saw it. Bit bummed that Treasure Planet is pretty much obsolete now, but it's whatever. Loved that the other titans have showed up and Kairi's looking nice.

WastedPenguin

Awards
This looks so incredible.
At first i wasnt able to recognize Sora because he looks so different.
Now i am even more hyped than before...also im glad we are getting a complete edition for PS4.

the red monster

Awards
so this is likely the underwater world they were talking about, really good trailer!
no big hero 6 is weird tho

notnow123487

Awards
They bamboozled me. I was so down after the last two trailers. Hype back on full throttle.

Xagzan

Awards
KAIRI!

So bummed it's not Hayden though.

Are we gonna get to fight the Kraken?

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
We screamed so loud at everything, I hope the neighbours around here didn’t think we were being murdered lmao

SAME

My boyfriend was asking me to calm down a little for that same reason as well but I couldn't help myself.

I have WANTED a live action world AND a returning KH2 world so this is perfect for me!

AND MORE FORM CHANGES! I think this is the first time they retconned the fact they didn't get a form change and now they do, which is interesting.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
So Larxene wants to turn Elsa into a PoH? Unless she can remove Darkness Not sure how that is possible, lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back