• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS 3 Trailer shown at Sony Press Conference!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hirokey123

Awards
So Larxene wants to turn Elsa into a PoH? Unless she can remove Darkness Not sure how that is possible, lol
Maybe it's just me but I kinda wonder....Xehanort seems intent on destroying this world maybe that means as part of his world recreation he is actually seeking out new girls who will take over the princesses of heart's role of keeping the world stable, as the pillars of HIS new world?

Sdog

Awards
Omg this just elevated everything for me! Pirates returning and SDG look apart of it! That fixes so much!

Also Kairi and Lea look amazing! Kairi has never looked better!

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
So Larxene wants to turn Elsa into a PoH? Unless she can remove Darkness Not sure how that is possible, lol
Well, Xehanort removed Ven's darkness so it's safe to say he can do that to other people.

Larxene talking about other PoH is giving me war flashbacks. I swear, if Aerith is one of them...

kirabook

Bronze Member
Awards
For whatever reason, I feel like it's even more likely that that was really Aqua we saw. She wasn't even in this trailer, but...

Also, Marluxia MUST have been lying about his status as one of the 13 darknesses. Everyone else has gold eyes.

Xagzan

Awards
So I guess all we're missing is a Demyx trailer now huh?

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
Kairi is looking awesome! And WOW, I stopped thinking we'd ever see Port Royale return to KH almost a decade ago! They did a great job of fixing the old issues that were there back in the KH2 days.

The Dark Mamba

Awards
This is my ultimate KH3 dream come true. At World's End!!!! Oh god it looks good!

Also Kairi looks great. Glad they didn't cut her hair too short.

blank points

Awards
Oh. my. God. POTC looks AMAZING. Holy heck, that might be the best presentation of a live-action movie we have seen yet. Square outdid themselves this time. The release date and THREE trailers? My hype is through the roof.

Sdog

Awards
Honestly y'all, Square really made up for the delay and spoiled us with 3 trailers. 2 of them VERY different and all in the span of only 48 hours. Us from a year ago would be so grateful to have all this news and hype to enjoy so just revel in this moment. And there's still so much more to come!

kingsoraful

Awards
Pirates looks incredible. So damn redeemed from PS2 Pirates and I'm pretty sure that was Johnny or it sounded a hell of a lot like him.

ghostwarmen

Awards
This trailer was way too good, so hyped it's just incomprehensible!!!!

So that brings our grand total to 7 Disney worlds thus far, with more to come hopefully!

Squood!

seibah
Awards
Marluxia showed up in the JP version of the trailer.

His eyes are yellow.
fTLlgQ8.png

kirabook

Bronze Member
Awards
Then was it a mistake we saw in the other trailer? Seems like a big oopsie to make

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back