• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

November 13th - Kingdom Hearts Union χ ENG Update

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

faemarch

Ansem's Apprentice
Awards
Weekly Gem Quest! (Nov. 13)

Get a Gem from the Weekly Gem Quest! 
This week's reward: Speed Gem!

■Event Period: 
Nov. 13, 2017 12:00 a.m. to Nov. 19, 2017 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Nov. 13, 2017 8:00 to Nov. 20, 2017 7:59 (UTC)

■Event Details: 
This Weekly Gem Quest is both difficult and rewarding! 
Fight your way through and complete objectives to receive this week's reward: Speed Gem!

If you find the quest to be too difficult, try upgrading your Keyblade or leveling up your Medals!

The Time Attack Event is Here!

Complete objectives to earn Jewels with the Time Attack Event!

■Event Period: 

■Event Details: 
In this Time Attack Event, a total of 10 quests will be released as follows: 
 NOTE: All quests will continue to be available until the end of the event period.

Date Quests
Nov. 13 (Mon.) 1 ~ 5
Nov. 16 (Thurs.) 6 ~ 10

Clear all of the objectives for each quest to get a total of 1000 Jewels!

Illus. Marluxia [EX] VIP Quests + Combo & Upgrade Quests!

■ VIP Quest Campaign Period: 

During the campaign period, a special set of limited-time VIP Quests will be unlocked when you purchase the Weekly Jewels Extravaganza (includes 3,000 Jewels and other Special Quests)!

Read on for more details!

● VIP Illustrated Marluxia [EX] 
Complete the Special Quest to obtain one Illustrated Marluxia [EX] Medal! 
This quest will be available for a total of seven weeks (including this week), meaning you can obtain a total of seven Illustrated Marluxia [EX] Medals to unlock traits and its Special Attack Bonus!

Medal Details

Medal Attribute Reversed / Upright Special Attack Bonus Tier Special Attack Target Gauge Cost
Illustrated Marluxia [EX] M Reversed 6 Lowers targets' DEF & M-DEF by 4 tiers for 1 turn. Inflicts more damage the higher your HP. All 1

● VIP Magic Broom Quests 
Complete these quests to earn up to 7 Magic Broom Medals! 
NOTE: All quests will be unlocked from when you purchase the Weekly Jewels Extravaganza.

● VIP Daily Challenge: Chip & Dale 
Complete these quests to earn 6★ Chip and 6★ Dale Medals every day! 
NOTE: These quests and their rewards are reset every day, so don't miss out on daily rewards!

● Combination VIP Quest 
Earn large amounts of Evolve, EXP, and Munny Medals and level up your skills quickly with this extremely useful quest! 

● VIP Skill Quests 
Complete this quest to rapidly level up the skills on the Medals equipped for this quest

▼ Important Notes Regarding Weekly Jewels Extravaganza Special Quests: 
・You can only purchase the Weekly Jewels Extravaganza once a week, and the Special Quests will be available until Sunday at 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
・If you purchase the Weekly Jewels Extravaganza on Sunday, the Special Quests will only be available until 11:59 p.m. (PT) on that same Sunday.

Thumper & Miss Bunny Snuggly Union Cross!

■Event Period 
Nov. 13, 2017 12:00 a.m. to Nov. 26, 2017 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Nov. 13, 2017 8:00 to Nov. 27, 2017 7:59 (UTC)

★ Get the Thumper and Miss Bunny Snuggly Avatar Parts! 
Also, get a new S Booster to temporarily strengthen your Speed Medals! 
Try Extra Hard Boss Time for Bonus Coins!

■ More Rare Enemies! 
For 30 minutes each day, starting at 7:00 p.m. (PT) and 11:00 p.m. (PT), there will be an increased chance for rare enemies to appear!

■ Extra Hard Boss Times! 
For 30 minutes each day, starting at 7:00 p.m. (PT) and 11:00 p.m. (PT), the Extra Hard Boss will be extra difficult and yield bonus coins!

■ Cross Board Rewards 
This time there are a total of 9 Cross Boards, 5 of which will be unlocked from the start (the 6th board will be unlocked after completing Magic Mirror Set #1). The 8th and 9th Cross Boards will open on Nov. 20, 2017 at 12:00 a.m. (PT) / 8:00 (UTC). Complete them to earn the new avatar parts, Jewels, and more!

Board Completion Bonus
Thumper Snuggly (Male) Chat Phrase: Is that it?
Thumper Snuggly (Female) Chat Phrase: Weak.
Magic Broom Set
S Booster
Magic Mirror Set #1
Magic Mirror Set #2
Magic Mirror Set #3
Miss Bunny Snuggly (Male) 
*Opens on 11/20 (Mon.)
Chat Phrase: It's my turn.
Miss Bunny Snuggly (Female) 
*Opens on 11/20 (Mon.)
Chat Phrase: Don't forget.

■ About Boosters 
A Booster will temporarily strengthen your Medals! 
You can obtain an S Booster from this event, which will temporarily strengthen your Speed Medals! 
*S Booster obtained from this event will be effective until Dec. 1, 2017 at 3:59 a.m. (PT) / 11:59 (UTC).

■ Avatar Parts Perks

Category Avatar Part Name Perk Value
Hands Thumper Snuggly (Male) Rare Enemy Perk +2
Thumper Snuggly (Female)
Miss Bunny Snuggly (Male) Raid Boss Perk +5
Miss Bunny Snuggly (Female)

Follow us on Twitter for the latest news! @Daybreak_Town

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Re: November 13th - Kingdom Hearts Union ? ENG Update

Marluxia quest is a joke. If I grab one for BF, cool, if not, cool.

Glad about Speed Booster. Need to climb coliseum

Veevee

Awards

Sena, are you serious? First that awful Union Cross Quest that literally picks on everyone who didn't manage to get Kairi, now you shove Marluxia in as if to say "you didn't Kairi and you know this is your last chance to get in the game again". Despicable, truly despicable. This time we don't even get a copy to begin with, to troll the players even more. To the people who will probably say "but this is a guaranteed Marluxia, this is better than we could've hoped for in the banners" - true, yes, but I'm furious at the way and time they're presenting this because this is clearly insensitive.
And please, get it in your head: These timed missions are no fun because you design them poorly. Third mission: You have to hurry up while dodging INVISIBLE enemies which only appear when you already hit them or when you're really close to them (which would imply slowing down which is bs in a rush quest). Plus, that stupid "mission start" and "mission ends" animation is taking time, as does the pet skill. But it's awesome this stuff gives 1000 jewels, that's quite generous, I just hope it'll be manageable.
Took me quite a few furious times to only get all the rewards out of the third quest ... and I'm only at the third. :(
And I still miss the second broom in UC, but that's nothing new and probably nothing that will ever change.

At least the daily missions / weekly missions are manageable, even though I'm surprised that we get the same daily missions every day. Since they are easy to manage, I won't complain, but if they stay the same for several days, they could've stayed with the old version of daily missions. Still, I really really love them, they've only been implemented for days and I already feel so filthy rich (which I shouldn't, haha).

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Third mission: You have to hurry up while dodging INVISIBLE enemies which only appear when you already hit them or when you're really close to them (which would imply slowing down which is bs in a rush quest).
There Heartless appear where there are sparkling materials. Avoid those sparkles and you avoid the enemies.

Veevee

Awards

There Heartless appear where there are sparkling materials. Avoid those sparkles and you avoid the enemies.

Aaaah, thank you! Didn't notice that, thus taking back my rant about that third mission. But not my general rant, that one still holds. :p

EDIT: I just saw they put it "weak" as a chat phrase. Can't wait to be trolled in a Disney game, haha. :D

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards

Welp, that speed boost stuff is a blessing. My triple-Kairi double-Roxas EX combination is disgustingly powerful.
I'm okay with the new UX quests, although the coliseum "kill all enemies" one is a bit meh. That one "kill 20 enemies" mission is dumb, because even if you're six players, you can't get past the others fighting one of the gold mushrooms, and the time limit isn't exactly generous here. And then there's a behemoth before that. I can usually make it if two good players are around, but like I said: triple-Kairi, double-Roxas.

Hakan Xatos

Awards

Wait.. Today is the 13th of the month. I know we already have Marly B, but shouldn't we have Roxas B or something?

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards

The lack of the Organization B event that JP got in September is worrying. Are they going to hold off another month for some odd reason or are we just not getting it at all?

Anyway, SENA is being super generous with jewels right now. It's just night and day compared to even a week ago. Now on top of the daily 300 jewels from missions (and then the 1000 we get from weekly!) and the daily logins which all match JP we're still getting a weekly quest for 1000 jewels? Sure that amount is down from before, but it's not 30 jewels per day and is quite impressive. Does JP even get that? Pretty sure for JP the missions replaced the weekly jewel quests.

I know JP is getting a heck of a lot more content than us, which is annoying, but the jewels we're getting. They're nothing to sneeze at. Very strange. As I said, night and day to what we were dealing with just a week ago.

DefiantHeart

Awards

Sena, are you serious? First that awful Union Cross Quest that literally picks on everyone who didn't manage to get Kairi, now you shove Marluxia in as if to say "you didn't Kairi and you know this is your last chance to get in the game again". Despicable, truly despicable. This time we don't even get a copy to begin with, to troll the players even more. To the people who will probably say "but this is a guaranteed Marluxia, this is better than we could've hoped for in the banners" - true, yes, but I'm furious at the way and time they're presenting this because this is clearly insensitive.
And please, get it in your head: These timed missions are no fun because you design them poorly. Third mission: You have to hurry up while dodging INVISIBLE enemies which only appear when you already hit them or when you're really close to them (which would imply slowing down which is bs in a rush quest). Plus, that stupid "mission start" and "mission ends" animation is taking time, as does the pet skill. But it's awesome this stuff gives 1000 jewels, that's quite generous, I just hope it'll be manageable.
Took me quite a few furious times to only get all the rewards out of the third quest ... and I'm only at the third. :(
And I still miss the second broom in UC, but that's nothing new and probably nothing that will ever change.

At least the daily missions / weekly missions are manageable, even though I'm surprised that we get the same daily missions every day. Since they are easy to manage, I won't complain, but if they stay the same for several days, they could've stayed with the old version of daily missions. Still, I really really love them, they've only been implemented for days and I already feel so filthy rich (which I shouldn't, haha).

Yeah, that third mission was annoying. Took me a while, but I memorized where the heartless were all at and managed to get all the objectives at once. The fourth mission is just a maze of heartless, but it's not too hard, most of the time you're just going along a wobbly-straight path, it's only at the end when it curves. The fifth is just guessing portals like that old Xigbar mission, except very few portals so not as tedious. I just hope the next batch of five timed quests aren't too difficult. All in all timed missions are never fun, but free jewels are free jewels...

The Marluxia event, never thought of it as taunting people for not getting Kairi Ex, but then again I have Kairi Ex so I'm in a stable position. I'm probably only going to get Marluxia Ex if they're offering a vip medal with jewel quests along with his medal. I'm trying my best not to spend anymore money in this game.

The lack of the Organization B event that JP got in September is worrying. Are they going to hold off another month for some odd reason or are we just not getting it at all?
Anyway, SENA is being super generous with jewels right now. It's just night and day compared to even a week ago. Now on top of the daily 300 jewels from missions (and then the 1000 we get from weekly!) and the daily logins which all match JP we're still getting a weekly quest for 1000 jewels? Sure that amount is down from before, but it's not 30 jewels per day and is quite impressive. Does JP even get that? Pretty sure for JP the missions replaced the weekly jewel quests.

I know JP is getting a heck of a lot more content than us, which is annoying, but the jewels we're getting. They're nothing to sneeze at. Very strange. As I said, night and day to what we were dealing with just a week ago.

Yeah, it's weird. Which makes me worried if they're going to do something to reason with this "generosity". Like possibly take away mercy pulls or reason with the speed of banners. Honestly who knows... I'm just setting my sights on specific medals I like and need in my setup now.

Last edited:

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards

JP had the time attack event as well, I think around anniversary. So it's probably mostly the same amount of jewels we're getting currently.
Now to see if we also get the 500 extra jewels during ranking week for defeating a certain amount of raid bosses.

Veevee

Awards

I don't think this rush quests are weekly. They offered them this week, maybe to make people swallow their repetition of the KH3 Sora EX ripoff again (which, back then, angered people a lot more than Marluxia seems to now, weird) but I don't think they're a weekly thing. I still agree with you, I already thought they'd nerf the daily missions which they didn't and I was almost sure after that they'd screw up the weekly missions which they also didn't, so I'm positively surprised. This is a nice trend. I already tried Union Cross which is much more playable this week and yields a lot more coins, so I'm glad that got fixed in comparison to last week.
I just hope this generosity in terms of jewels is not the preparation of some jewels all-out war again, e.g. for the foretellers having horrendous pull rates or no mercy in future pulls or whatever. I'm a little scared. This is going too smoothly. :<

Concerning the Orga 13 repetition events, didn't those start in JP at the beginning of the month, from 1st to 12th (which would kinda make sense) and ultimately led to Roxas B on the 13th? I might be wrong here, but SENA might be planning sth. like that.
I hope we'll get a guilt campaign on top, I already need one now and I'll need one even more when we get so many medals at once.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards

And naturally, the pause we get now at the end of battle hasn't been taken into consideration for the time limits.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards

I still hope that this small pause is more a bug than intended and will be fixed, soon. It's just as annoying in JP. >:

Leonawriter

I have enough trouble as it is with the time events, but the Olympus one really threw me. The only way to figure it out is to do a run where you don't even bother looking at the timer - which irritates me, since it's a waste of AP.

Anyway, I don't know if it's different for different people, but my route ended up being: up, down, in the doors and then up, down, down.

Also: I'm SO hoping they fix that pause. I'm pretty sure it's messed with my times enough on both normal timed quests and Union Cross Multiplayer ones (where I end up not getting free of one enemy in time to get to finish the mission or nab a rare one).

maryadavies

She Shoots for the Stars
Awards
Website
maryadavies.vze.com

Same with the pause. I HATED timed attack before, this just makes it worse. I never get any jewels from timed quests as it is, I just suck there :/

On a help note; Which quest to spam to make it easy to get a raid boss, guys? Since this isn't a raid boss week, I'd like to know so I can get the last mission jewels.

Veevee

Awards

Same with the pause. I HATED timed attack before, this just makes it worse. I never get any jewels from timed quests as it is, I just suck there :/

On a help note; Which quest to spam to make it easy to get a raid boss, guys? Since this isn't a raid boss week, I'd like to know so I can get the last mission jewels.

If you have Kex, try Proud+: First the level 500 enemy, then the level 495, it should spawn a raid boss immediately after that.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards

Quest 660 is usually your way to go for the daily jewels. It's fast, gives a lot of Lux, and usually spawns a raid boss after one or two spawns.

DefiantHeart

Awards

If chu guys take off the medals on your pets, it fixes the pause problem. It's caused by the pet's trick attacks. The lv. 500 proud sun gem final quest power will always spawn either a behemoth or an omega behemoth, and gives over a 1,000 lux for quest completion.

Also, I think Square truly is rubbing it in the faces of people whom didn't get Kairi Ex after all. Those chat phrases from this union crosse's quests " Is that it?" and "weak" can't just be a coincidence, lol.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards

Also, I think Square truly is rubbing it in the faces of people whom didn't get Kairi Ex after all. Those chat phrases from this union crosse's quests " Is that it?" and "weak" can't just be a coincidence, lol.

Not to say I'm big on how SE handled KEX, but this sounds a bit too paranoid to me.
For months, people have been screaming to get chatphrases to let the other people know that they are not strong enough and should just heal instead of wasting their attacks.
Now, I'm not saying these are the best available phrases they could've chosen, but they can still be useful to tell others "yo, you weak. I'll handle it."
Not everything SE does is to make their players mad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back