• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

6/22 Union χ ENG Update: Proud Mode, Gem Boards

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

faemarch

Ansem's Apprentice
Awards
More Proud Mode Quests!

★ More Proud Mode Quests Added! 
We are happy to announce that Proud Mode Quests up to Quest 300 are now available as of June 22, 2017 at 12:00 a.m. (PT) / 7:00 (UTC)!

■About Proud Mode 
・Proud Mode is a mode that allows you to re-challenge the Main Story quests at a higher difficulty with special rules
・By clearing Proud Mode quests you can obtain new Keyblades as well as rare rewards such as Electrum Ore to level up the new Keyblades, Magic Mirror Medals to raise your Special Attack Bonus by 1%, and more!

▼You can challenge Proud Mode by tapping on the Proud button from the Story Quests page! 
img

■Regarding the Special Rules
img
・The Keyblades you can use are fixed for each quest. 
・There are limits for each quest regarding which Medal's abilities you can use. 
 【Examples】 
    Only special attacks with a bonus value of 40% or higher allowed. 
    Special attacks allowed only for Upright Medals. 
・You cannot continue in battle. 
・You cannot use Friend Medals.

Gem Boards with Magic Brooms!

★Part 2 of the Summer Sale: Gem Boards!

■ Available Period: 
June 22, 2017 12:00 a.m. to June 27, 2017 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
June 22, 2017 7:00 to June 28, 2017 6:59 (UTC)

■ Details: 
The second part of our Summer Sale is here, this time bringing the Power GemSpeed Gem, and Magic Gem boards! 
The boards contain all kinds of loot including 5 GemsMagic BroomMagic Mirror and Cid 10 Medals for just 2,000 Jewels each!

■ Contents of Limited-Time Gem Boards 
(The rewards listed below are for each board unless noted otherwise.)

Skills 
 ATK B III Max & SP GA II (6★ Scrooge) x 1

Medals 
 5★ Magic Broom x 2 
 6★ Magic Mirror x 3 
 6★ Chip x 3 
 6★ Dale x 3 
 6★ Cid 10 x 1 
 6★ Huey & Dewey & Louie x 2

Other 
 Power Gem x 5 (in Power Gem board) 
 Speed Gem x 5 (in Speed Gem board) 
 Magic Gem x 5 (in Magic Gem board)

■ About Gem Boards: 
・Select "Avatar Boards" from the Menu to view these boards. 
 (NOTE: Although these are found on the "Avatar Boards" page, these boards do not contain avatar parts) 
・Once purchased, make sure to unlock at least one node before the campaign period ends. 
 (If you do not unlock a node before the campaign period ends, you will not be able to unlock the rest of the nodes on the board after the campaign period. 
・You will not need Avatar Coins to unlock nodes on these boards.

Wilderness

Awards
Re: 6/22 Union ? ENG Update: Proud Mode, Gem Boards

Fantastic deal! Managed to level up my Sleeping Lion twice with this. 10 more speed gems and I'll finally have a glowing Keyblade!

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards

Thinking bout buying one of the boards, then again we won't get fairy stars that soon anyway so whatever really xD

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards

I need help, which gem is most recommended to purchase?

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards

??? it depends? what keyblade do you want to evolve the most/asap?

Moogle of Glory and Divine Rose... come to think about it, Magic Gem's seem to be the best option for me.

Muke

whatever
Awards

Moogle of Glory and Divine Rose... come to think about it, Magic Gem's seem to be the best option for me.
To be honest evolving Moogle O' Glory is pretty much a waste, considering it has really low multipliers (compared to the other Keyblades) even at level 30... but meh.

Yeah, go with Magic Gems. I guess you should already have a lot of Power Gems, considering how frequently we get them

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards

Hm... Could really use two of these boards, as then I would have enough brooms to form a Fantasia Mickey B and guilt my HD Namine. But it's tough to know which gems would be the most beneficial. The keyblade I use the most is Divine Rose at level 30 which is where I need it.

Also there are a TON of fantastic medals coming out, making spending any jewels whatsoever feel bad. However, when you consider they're probably going to be put in random banners, saving up jewels is pointless. =( I don't know what to do anymore.

hlc1988

Awards

Had enough jewels to buy all three avatar boards so have now got 5 gems of each for speed, power and magic.

Not sure what keyblades to use. I usually use the three main ones. Treasure Trove, Lady Luck and Three Wishes. If I upgraded them I would get them all to +32. But I'm not sure whether to upgrade Divine Rose or not which is at level +27. I very rarely use multiple keyblades with different colours....

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards

Had enough jewels to buy all three avatar boards so have now got 5 gems of each for speed, power and magic.

Not sure what keyblades to use. I usually use the three main ones. Treasure Trove, Lady Luck and Three Wishes. If I upgraded them I would get them all to +32. But I'm not sure whether to upgrade Divine Rose or not which is at level +27. I very rarely use multiple keyblades with different colours....

Even if you want to use single type keyblades, the keyblades you get in Proud Mode (Sleeping Lion, Counterpoint, Fenrir) that are single type have much better multipliers than the Treasure Trove, Lady Luck, and Three Wishes. I would advise you to use gems on the Proud Mode keyblades.

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards

Magic Board today, Speed Board Monday. I have Divine Rose+34, will be just 1 Magic Gem away from +35, and counting the Proud Mode Jewels, VIP, and the Daily Jewel Quests which should return next week (kinda hoping the Board type since IIRC we haven't had a Magic Gem one for those yet...) I'll still be ahead on my Jewel saving. Over 20k atm, would like to make it to 30k before 0.2 Kairi gets here...like with IKairi2 I'm banking on her being a 5 pull mercy, so being able to Guilt her would be phenomenal. Not to mention putting a trait on her, because of the recent JP event. Would not surprise me if SENA Copy-pastes it.

Also, once I get it to +35 I can see for myself exactly how the whole "Level beyond +35" thing works. Haven't seen it discussed much, that or I just haven't looked in the right places.

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards

Just as i thought I'd have to wait forever to get more power gems for my bae Fenrir, this deal happens. I feel like I might eventually regret only using one keyblade and putting all my resources into it but... that's then xD Deals like these are worth it since it seems like we won't be getting mercy pulls anymore... not that I'm giving up on them, still gonna save, but it's okay to spend a little. 2k for 5 gems AND some brooms is a good deal.

Seyi

Hmm I'm sitting at 29k jewels atm, but all three boards would be nice for leveling up my starlight keynlade. But maybe I should just keep saving for kairi?

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards

I seem to only use Treasure Trove these days so I'll just get the Power board.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back