• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

April 24th - Kingdom Hearts Union X ENG Update

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
VIP Magic Broom Quests!
img

■ Campaign Period: 
Apr. 24, 2017 12:00 a.m. to Apr. 30, 2017 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Apr. 25, 2017 7:00 to May 1, 2017 6:59 (UTC)

★ Get Magic Brooms to evolve into Fantasia Mickey B! 
During the campaign period, you can obtain special Magic Broom Medals by completing limited-time Magic Broom Quests, which are unlocked by purchasing this week's Weekly Jewels Extravaganza (which includes 3,000 Jewels and other Special Quests)!

You can obtain a total of Magic Broom Medals by completing the Magic Broom Quests
・One quest will be available for each day of the week. (Please note that you cannot access quests available from previous days.) 
・By completing each quest, you will obtain one Magic Broom Medal. 
 Be sure to purchase the Weekly Jewels Extravaganza earlier in the week to get the maximum amount of Magic Broom Medals!

NOTE: These quests can only be accessed during the campaign period.

■ Make Fantasia Mickey B using Magic Brooms!

img
img

Magic Broom Medals are used to make the very useful Fantasia Mickey B Medal, which can be fused onto an attack Medal to grant a Special Attack dot or unlock/re-roll the Medal's Special Attack Bonus.

In order to make a Fantasia Mickey B Medal, you need to evolve a Fantasia Mickey A Medal using five Magic Broom Medals as evolution materials.

Raid Event and Cross-Union Ranking!

★ Raid Event & Cross-Union Ranking!

■Event Period: 
Apr. 24, 2017 7:00 to May 1, 2017 6:59 (UTC)

■Event Details 
For this Raid Event, not only is there a new Raid Boss and reward-filled Raid Board, but there is also a Cross-Union Competition to earn Jewels for your entire Union!

Read on for more details!

● Earn Raid Coins from the Raid Boss!

Defeat the Circus Crab Raid Boss with your friends to earn Raid Coins, which you can use to get the KH 3D Sora: Party Hat (Raid Boss Perk+5) and KH 3D Sora: Funny Glasses (Item Drop Perk+3) avatar parts from the Raid Board!

Work with your party members to increase the level of the Raid Boss and collect all the rewards!

■ Raid Boss Bonus Time

Every day for the duration of the event between the following times you'll be able to get the following bonuses!

Pacific Time UTC

2:00 a.m. to 3:00 a.m.

8:00 a.m. to 9:00 a.m.

2:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m.

8:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.

9:00 to 10:00

15:00 to 16:00

21:00 to 22:00

3:00 to 4:00

・Earn more raid points! 
・Earn more Lux! 
・Raid bosses level faster!

Please check in-game for more details on the rewards available in this event!

■ Cross-Union Competition

At the end of the event period listed above, the parties that were ranked 1st in each Union will be ranked against each other in the Cross-Union Ranking, awarding Jewels to all players in their respective Unions!

The higher the party's Cross-Union Ranking, the more Jewels that the Union members will receive! 
 1st Ranked Party's Union: 1000 Jewels 
 2nd Ranked Party's Union: 600 Jewels 
 3rd Ranked Party's Union: 500 Jewels 
 4th Ranked Party's Union: 400 Jewels 
 5th Ranked Party's Union: 300 Jewels

NOTE: The Overall Union Ranking does not affect the Cross-Union Rankings

Deluxe Solo and Party Ranking Rewards!

■ Deluxe Rewards for Both Solo and Party Rankings!

■ Event Period: 
Apr. 24, 2017 7:00 to May 1, 2017 6:59 (UTC)

It's time to race for the crown once again with even more motivation to earn extra Lux! 
This week we offer not only special rewards for party rankings but for solo rankings as well! 
Can your party come together to reach the top!?

Score big in the solo rankings to earn Magic Gems, the Chirithy Charm: Taurus (Raid Boss Ω Perk +10) avatar part, and more! 

img

Score big in the party rankings to win a Gold Crown: Taurus (Rare Enemy Perk +4), Silver Crown: Taurus (Rare Enemy Perk +2), Bronze Crown: Taurus, and other great prizes!

img

Challenge the ongoing Raid Event to give you and your party an extra push forward in the rankings!

You can view the Ranking Rewards in-game by doing the following: 
1. On the Home screen, tap in the middle of the screen. 
2. Tap on "Rankings"near the top left of the screen. 
3. You will now be on the Solo Ranking screen. If you want the Party Ranking, tap on "Party" on the bottom left of the screen. 
4. Tap on "Rewards" in the bottom right.

VIP Upgrade Quests!

■VIP Quest Campaign Period: 
Apr. 24, 2017 12:00 a.m. to May 7, 2017 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Apr. 24, 2017 7:00 to May 8, 2017 6:59 (UTC)

During the campaign period, a set of special VIP Quests will be included in the quests unlocked for the Weekly Jewels Extravaganza given to you when you purchase a discounted 3,000 Jewel pack!

Take advantage of these quests with the ongoing 0 AP Campaign to accumulate a plethora of Medals!

NOTE: You will only have access to the following VIP Quests for the duration that your Special Quests are unlocked as part of the Weekly Jewels Extravaganza bonus.

Read on for more details!

● VIP Upgrade Quests

img

Completing VIP Upgrade Quests will earn you valuable Evolve, EXP, and Munny Medals!

● VIP Daily Challenge: Chip & Dale

img

In addition to unlocking the VIP Upgrade Quests, players will also be able to unlock the special VIP Daily Challenge: Chip & Dale quests! Complete these quests every day to earn 6★ Chip and 6★ Dale Medals every day!

● VIP Skill Quests

img

Last, but not least, a set of special VIP Skill Quests will level up the existing skills of any Medals you equipped for the quest at a very rapid rate!

Follow us on Twitter for the latest news! @Daybreak_Town

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards
Re: April 24th - Kingdom Hearts Union ? ENG Update

So, they want us to spend 15 bucks to get 7 brooms. And we need 5 to make a Fantasia Mickey. So for the low low price of 15 bucks we can only add one fucking dot. Yeah, I knew this was probably going to be a VIP quest, but this is just disgusting. That's one shameless money grab. Those things better come availalbe in another way.
And adding those "special" VIP quests doesn't make this deal anymore appealing. And here I thought things were looking up...

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

So, they want us to spend 15 bucks to get 7 brooms. And we need 5 to make a Fantasia Mickey. So for the low low price of 15 bucks we can only add one diddlying dot. Yeah, I knew this was probably going to be a VIP quest, but this is just disgusting. That's one shameless money grab. Those things better come availalbe in another way.
And adding those "special" VIP quests doesn't make this deal anymore appealing. And here I thought things were looking up...
Weren't Brooms first added to the Japanese version of the game as a paid VIP banner as well?

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards

Weren't Brooms first added to the Japanese version of the game as a paid VIP banner as well?
I never actually played or the Japanese version, but as far as I know they are indeed paid VIP Missions. And I'm not sure how many Brooms Japan gets per day. I think 3? I don't know. But this, 7 for 15 bucks, is just a shameless cash grab. And in the end Japan got access to Brooms through events and other means, so hopefully we get that soon too.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

I never actually played or the Japanese version, but as far as I know they are indeed paid VIP Missions. And I'm not sure how many Brooms Japan gets per day. I think 3? I don't know. But this, 7 for 15 bucks, is just a shameless cash grab. And in the end Japan got access to Brooms through events and other means, so hopefully we get that soon too.
I'm a bit hazy on the beginnings of the brooms as well, but I think they started out this exact same way. Japan gets three now, but I think back then it was one a day. Global also received two free Fantasia Mickey B's as well, whereas Japanese just got two free Brooms IIRC.
I'm sure Brooms will be accessible via other means soon enough, but I fail to see a reason to be angry right now lol.

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards

I'm a bit hazy on the beginnings of the brooms as well, but I think they started out this exact same way. Japan gets three now, but I think back then it was one a day. Global also received two free Fantasia Mickey B's as well, whereas Japanese just got two free Brooms IIRC.
I'm sure Brooms will be accessible via other means soon enough, but I fail to see a reason to be angry right now lol.
Yeah, guess I will just have to wait.
I'm not angry, just a bit pissed. I expected a better deal, I guess just got my hopes up for some reason. Better to let it go, yeah.

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards
Yeah, the amount of Brooms is a tad low, but in my case it's just enough as I need the 1 more FMB to Guilt WOFF Sephy and later this week I can do judt that. Soooo looking forward to it. Gonna be nice for the Lux Rankings too, as I plan to give him my other ABIII/APP/Lux+ Skill I've been holding on to if his roll is high enough, giving my Divine Rose setup 3 Lux+ Medals and letting me really rake it in. I've done pretty well for the first double hour of the event, gonna catch some sleep now and get up during the second. Those Magic Gems will be mine....DR needs them. Doubt I can maintain top 100 the whole week, but I'll gun it for top 500 at least. That'll put me 1 Magic Gem away from DR+33.

Also, I can one-round the Lv99 version of the boss. Man, really shows how far I've come from the early days...

Leopardess

Legendary Member
Awards
Kinda knew the Magic Brooms were gonna be a VIP, especially since they fit the slot Cid left in VIP banners, plus JP got the same treatment. I think eventually, we'll get them added in Coli, HSC, Raid events, etc. as rewards. Yeah, it hurts the F2P, but maybe, and hoping, if they need one special medal guilted, they can save up and get at least one week of Brooms to help them out.

Just happy to get the Brooms. Am one M&B away from guilting my HD Roxas, so I went ahead and got this inaugural Magic Brooms VIP. Won't be able to get them often, and still need at least 2 more medals I am needing to guilt, but this is a start!

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards

I believe so.

But just because JP originally did it this way doesn't mean that it isn't a rip-off.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

I believe so.

But just because JP originally did it this way doesn't mean that it isn't a rip-off.
Well Global also got two free Fantasia Mickey B's to start off with so *shrug emoji*

DefiantHeart

Awards

Well Global also got two free Fantasia Mickey B's to start off with so *shrug emoji*

Well, to be fair global got it later then jp, and they've had better deals. So I see the two mbs as a slight compensation for all that trouble, not as something that global got over jp.

As for the broom deal, I pretty much said this was what it was going to be when it came to us, lol... so expected. I'm just going to save all my mbs and these broom deals for ex medals... even though I have some medals that could use three mbs, until they release a ton, I'm just going to focus on extremely rare medals like ex ones.

Leopardess

Legendary Member
Awards

Well, to be fair global got it later then jp, and they've had better deals. So I see the two mbs as a slight compensation for all that trouble, not as something that global got over jp.

As for the broom deal, I pretty much said this was what it was going to be when it came to us, lol... so expected. I'm just going to save all my mbs and these broom deals for ex medals... even though I have some medals that could use three mbs, until they release a ton, I'm just going to focus on extremely rare medals like ex ones.

Okay, what are EX medals?

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Figured they'd be VIP. I don't actually mind that, and we'll probably get them some other way later on. At least they're finally here.

*sigh* I wish they didn't make the WJE so expensive... I'm perfectly willing to pay 5 bucks, but not 15.

Wilderness

Awards
Do we know how the mechanics of the party-based level increases for the Raid Boss works?

i did levels 1-61 today on my own, then helped a party member take down a 65, and then my own Raid Boss jumped to 66. However, this party nenber continued after whilst I was out shopping, and then came back to it and I picked up from level 67. So, does the raid boss only level up if you help in a request of that level?

Hakan Xatos

Awards
Just enough brooms to guilt my HD Roxas then I'm saving the rest. Glad they're here, but I want to see brooms and FMBs in avatar boards now. Hurry it up SENA.

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
It's funny that people will defend a decision like this, because it's how it "originated" in Japan. We don't need an ever widening gap, not to mention the Global audience has not has M&B for way longer than Japan ever did.

Leopardess

Legendary Member
Awards
It's funny that people will defend a decision like this, because it's how it "originated" in Japan. We don't need an ever widening gap, not to mention the Global audience has not has M&B for way longer than Japan ever did.

I don't think anyone is "defending" it, just admitting no one expected it to be different. I fully expected it to be a VIP. And it is. But I also believe those brooms will also be released in rewards for Coli, HSC, Raid events, etc. Maybe not right away, they have to milk the money on the VIPs first, but they will be offered without paying for them.

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards
I don't think anyone is "defending" it, just admitting no one expected it to be different. I fully expected it to be a VIP. And it is. But I also believe those brooms will also be released in rewards for Coli, HSC, Raid events, etc. Maybe not right away, they have to milk the money on the VIPs first, but they will be offered without paying for them.

Yeah. They'll be hard to get for sure, but I think we'll be getting them more in the future. Mirrors have become more frequent with time, Cids are now free and basically every avatar board has some super strong skills like AB3Max etc. so I believe f2p will eventually get some brooms as well.

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com

You can believe what you want, but let's call a spade a spade until then. It's a cash grab, nothing new, and while it isn't surprising, it shouldn't be compared to Japan's sequence of events, because we haven't followed suit.

Wilderness

Awards
Does anybody know when we'll receive our Key Art 5's? I was assuming it'd been today but no dice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back