• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Jan 8th - Kingdom Hearts Unchained X ENG Update!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Classic Donald Event!
img

■ Event Period 
Jan. 8, 2017 12:00 a.m. to Jan. 22, 2017 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Jan. 8, 2017 8:00 to Jan. 23, 2017 7:59 (UTC)

■Event Details 
★Defeat the Heartless to get Classic Donald Medals! 
 ・The event quests will only open for 12-hour intervals multiple times during the event period. 
 ・The Heartless in this stage have a small chance of dropping a Boosted Classic Donald Medal that has 1000 more attack power than the normal version!

★Unlock the Special Attack Bonus on the Boosted Classic Donald Medal to Receive a Special Title! 
 ・If you obtain a Boosted Classic Donald Medal and unlock the Special Attack Bonus before Jan. 23, 2017 12:00 a.m. (PT) / 8:00 (UTC), you will also receive the exclusive Royal Magician title! 
* The exclusive title will be distributed on Jan. 24, 2017.

img

■What is a Boosted Medal? 
* The rare version of the Classic Donald Medal has the boosted strength stat highlighted in yellow, instead of the standard white text. 
* The rare version of the Classic Donald Medal can have its Special Attack Bonus strengthened by using the standard version of the Medal as well. 
* However, make sure that you don't fuse the rare version onto a normal version, or else you'll lose the stat boost!

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Absolutely need. <3 Hope I'll get a boosted one, although I fear the chances will be mini.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I believe any 6* medal you get from the quest will be boosted so it isn't that ​hard to get one.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
I believe any 6* medal you get from the quest will be boosted so it isn't that ​hard to get one.

Hm, I see. Well, hope I'll be able to get that, haven't checked the quest yet. :D Thanks.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Apologies, I did this post remotely on my phone while I was out and about so it automatically threw it into KH General. I have fixed it now. In future, please private message me if this happens again.

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards
This event is kind of evil.

The drop rates are very low. It's restricted to unspecified times as opposed to being available all of the time. The medals are evolved by normal means as opposed to the way Classic Goofy was leveled up with other Goofy medals.

It's as if to give a middle finger to those of us who want to take advantage of the last part of the 0 AP event, and also SE has pretty much said "See all of those evolve medals you collected with the 0 AP event in hopes of having enough for a while? You're going to spend them now.".

Oh well, despite all of that, I was lucky and got a boosted Donald medal already.

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards
The drop rates are annoyingly low but the medal is pretty good so yay! Also only 2 gauge cost, I'll actually be using this.

Leopardess

Legendary Member
Awards
Sheesh almighty...Is anyone getting any Donald's?? How rare are they? After close to ten tries, I only got one so far!

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
I only got Donalds when I made angry faces at my tablet. XD

It kind sucks Classic Donald requires evolve medals when Classic Goofy just needed other Classic Goofys. Fortunately, I only had to roll twice for 100% Guilt.

DefiantHeart

Awards
This event is kind of evil.

The drop rates are very low. It's restricted to unspecified times as opposed to being available all of the time. The medals are evolved by normal means as opposed to the way Classic Goofy was leveled up with other Goofy medals.

It's as if to give a middle finger to those of us who want to take advantage of the last part of the 0 AP event, and also SE has pretty much said "See all of those evolve medals you collected with the 0 AP event in hopes of having enough for a while? You're going to spend them now.".

Oh well, despite all of that, I was lucky and got a boosted Donald medal already.

Meh, ish hard to really say that, honestly. ( Well first of all, I don't believe in good nor evil actually existing, just perspectives.)
I personally got it around six attempts and was able to max guilt it at 99 when I guilted it. So ish really up in the air. Some of my party members said it took them 3 hours to to get it max guilted, so I could see it being mean to some people as well.

All in all, I felt it was a nice event. Though yeah, I'll agree they shouldn't have put a time limit on it for those whom are really unlucky.

Last edited:

Leopardess

Legendary Member
Awards
Meh, ish hard to really say that, honestly. ( Well first of all, I don't believe in good nor evil actually existing, just perspectives.)
I personally got it around six attempts and was able to max guilt it at 99 when I guilted it. So ish really up in the air. Some of my party members said it took them 3 hours to to get it max guilted, so I could see it being mean to some people as well.

All in all, I felt it was a nice event. Though yeah, I'll agree they shouldn't have put a time limit on it for those whom are really unlucky.

I've gotten 15 Donalds, 3 of them 6*, none...none of them the rare one. Sigh. I guess some of us are really, really, really lucky.

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards
Finally got that boosted doland but had to use some mirrors after like 20 rerolls buut it's a good medal and worth it. The 0AP is ending today apparently, don't know if the guilt thingy ends too (you know, getting 70-100% rerolls instead of 40-100%) but if it does better get your medals guilted today!

Cyborg009

Bot-Buster
Awards
i got two rare ones, both 6*. got it as far as 94%, so i used some magic mirrors rather than waste evolve medals to max it.

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards
I can't attempt to guilt anymore because I don't have anymore of the magic evolve medals. =(

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards
that's way ya gotta stock up during the upgrade medal events. that's what i've been doing.

I stocked up on level up medals, but the evolve medal quests are longer and more arduous. I couldn't convince myself to spend too long on them. And now I'm paying. =/ Guilting these Donald medals will be a pain in the rear for me, since the next time I can get more of the evolve medals will be with AP back and I'll also be back in classes with other things to worry about. Oh well. I have a boosted Donald at 77% guilt right now.

ShardofTruth

Unchained
Awards
Is the quest always happening at the same twelve hours because I'm feeling locked out.

Chickenme

The Donald quest is random, it doesn't appear once a day, this means that maybe we'll have it tomorrow or 3 days from now, no one knows ·3·/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back