• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Nov 25 Kingdom Hearts Unchained X ENG update

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Celebrate the Release of Moana!
img

■ Event Period 
Nov. 25, 2016 12:00 a.m. to Dec. 18, 2016 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Nov. 25, 2016 8:00 to Dec. 19, 2016 7:59 (UTC)

■Event Details 
To celebrate the release of Disney's Moana, we've got a very special event for all you wayfarers! 
Earn free Moana Medals AND a special Moana avatar by defeating Heartless in the event quests, collecting Event Coins, and unlocking rewards on the Moana Event Boards!

This is a special extended event, with 2 separate Event Boards! See below, and check in-game to see the rewards and requirements for each board! Shiny, so shiny!

●Event Board 1: Moana Avatar & More! 
Nov. 25, 2016 12:00 a.m. to Dec. 18, 2016 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Nov. 25, 2016 8:00 to Dec. 19, 2016 7:59 (UTC) 

img

●Event Board 2: Moana Medals & More! 
Dec. 2, 2016 12:00 a.m. to Dec. 18, 2016 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Dec. 2, 2016 8:00 to Dec. 19, 2016 7:59 (UTC) 

img

Disney Princess Avatars and more!

■ Princess Avatars and more!

■Campaign Period: 
Nov. 25, 2016 12:00 a.m. to Dec. 8, 2016 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Nov. 25, 2016 8:00 to Dec. 9, 2016 7:59 (UTC)

Dress up like a Disney Princess and earn a plethora of Skills from the latest Avatar Boards! 
And don’t worry fellas, there are avatar parts for popular male Disney characters as well!

This time there’s not one, not two, not three, but four sets of Avatar Boards! Moreover, they’re available at the discounted price of 2,000 Jewels!

NOTES: 
・Select "Avatar Board" from the Menu to view these boards. 
・Once purchased, these avatar boards will remain unlocked for you even after the campaign period ends. 
(If you have not unlocked these avatar boards before the campaign end time, they will no longer be available to you.) 
・You will not need Avatar Coins to unlock nodes on these boards.

See below for a list of all rewards for each board:

■ Contents of Limited-Time Avatar Boards

Please note that each pair of boards has a unique set of rewards that differs from the other board pairs. So if you want a certain skill or Medal, make sure you buy the board(s) that have them!

● From Beauty and the Beast

img

Belle / Beast 
 Belle Style / Beast Style 
 Belle: Earrings (Skill Perk +6) / Beast: Horns 
 Belle: Bracelets & Rose / Beast: Tail (Item Drop Perk +3)

Medals 
 6★ Huey & Dewey & Louie x 3 
 6★ Chip x 3 
 6★ Dale x 3 
 6★ Cid 10 x 2 
 6★ Magic Mirror x 1

Skills 
(Attach these to your other Medals using the "Overwrite Skill" button!) 
  No Cost (6★ Scrooge) x 1 
  Attack Prize Plus (5★ Scrooge) x 1

Gem 
 Power Gem x 1

● From The Little Mermaid

img

Ariel / King Triton 
 Ariel Style / King Triton Style 
 Ariel: Earrings / King Triton: Fins 
 Ariel: Bubbles (Rare Enemy Perk +4) / King Triton: Trident & Cape(Rare Enemy Perk +4) 
 Ariel: Headpiece / King Triton: Arm Guards 
 Ariel: Bracelet / King Triton: Necklace

Medals 
 6★ Chip x 3 
 6★ Dale x 3

Skills 
  Sleep+ (5★ Scrooge) x 1 
  Paralysis+ (5★ Scrooge) x 1 
  Poison+ (5★ Scrooge) x 1 
  Attack Boost II MAX+ (6★ Scrooge) x 1

● From Alice in Wonderland

img

Alice in Black / Playing Card 
 Alice in Black: Headband / Playing Card: Helm 
 Alice in Black: Earrings / Playing Card: Cape (Item Drop Perk +3) 
 Alice in Black: Ribbon (Item Drop Perk +3) / Playing Card: Gauntlets 
 Alice in Black: Cuffs

Medals 
 6★ Chip x 3 
 6★ Dale x 3 
 6★ Cid 10 x 2 
 6★ Cid x 1 (in Playing Card Avatar Board only) 
 6★ Magic Mirror x 1

Skills 
  ATK Boost II & Lux Plus (6★ Scrooge) x 1

Gem 
 Speed Gem x 1

● From Aladdin

img

Princess Jasmine / Aladdin 
 Princess Jasmine Style / Aladdin Style 
 Princess Jasmine: Tiara Aladdin: Turban 
 Princess Jasmine: Earrings (Rare Enemy Perk +2) / Aladdin: Brooch(Raid Boss Ω Perk +5) 
 Princess Jasmine: Bangles / Aladdin: Cape

Medals 
 6★ Chip x 3 
 6★ Dale x 3 
 6★ Cid 10 x 2 
 6★ Magic Mirror x 1

Skills 
  ATK Boost II & ATK Prize+ (6★ Scrooge) x 1

Gem 

Magic Gem x 1

Get Hyped for Black Friday!

"I know the Keyblade didn't choose me, and I don't care. I'm proud to be a small part of something bigger - the people it did choose. My friends. They are my power!" - Sora 

● Black Friday Deal with New Epic Medals

This is our best deal to date for all experienced players and newcomers! 
Not only does this deal introduce 4 new Epic Medals, but it also comes with some significant improvements over the usual deals.

Read on for more details!

■ New Epic Medal Details
img
Medal
Attribute
Reversed / Upright
Special Attack Bonus Tier
Special Attack Target
Gauge Cost
HD Sora S
Upright
Deals 8 hits. Raises strength of all attributes by 1 tier for 2 turns. Inflicts more damage the higher your HP.
All 1
Isa P
Upright
Deals 3 slightly powerful hits. (6 hits when evolved to ★6)
Single 0
Lea S
Upright
Deals 3 slightly powerful hits. (6 hits when evolved to ★6)
Single 0
Xion M
Reversed
Deals an extremely powerful hit. 
All 3

There's also a small chance of getting an even rarer version that has 1,000 more base strength than the standard version of the new Epic Medals! 
* The rare version of the Medal has the boosted strength stat highlighted in yellow, instead of the standard white text. 
* The rare version of the Medal can have its Special Attack Bonus strengthened by using the standard version of the Medal as well. 
* However, make sure that you don't fuse the rare version onto a normal version, or else you'll lose the stat boost!

img
■ Black Friday Deal

■Campaign Period: 
Nov. 25, 2016 12:00 a.m. to Dec. 2, 2016 11:59 p.m. (PT)
Nov. 25, 2016 8:00 to Dec. 3, 2016 7:59 (UTC)

During this deal, all 10 of the Medals will be Epic Medals (Tier 3 or better Special Attack Bonus)! 
Additionally, you will be guaranteed at least one of the new Medals above. And best of all, you will get TWO ★6 Medals that already have their Special Attack strengthened to 3 dots, one of which could be HD Sora if you're lucky!

Moreover, if you don't get an HD Sora after 4 draws in the Black Friday Deal, you will be guaranteed to receive an HD Sora on your 5th draw! (This means you'll get the featured Medal twice as fast as usual!)

But wait, there’s more! If you manage to unlock the Special Attack Bonus (by filling in all five dots and the Special Attack Bonus square) for HD Sora before the end of this week's Black Friday Deal (Dec. 2 PT / Dec. 3 UTC), you will also receive an exclusive HD King Mickey Medal as a bonus! 

img

The HD King Mickey Medal will have its Special Attack already strengthened to 3 dots, getting you half way to unlocking its Special Attack Bonus
(Next week's Black Friday Deal will also yield a HD King Mickey with 3 dots by fulfilling certain conditions!) 
* You will only be able to get this Medal up to one time total during this Black Friday Deal. 
* The exclusive HD King Mickey Medals will be sent at a later time.
Rarity Medal Attribute Reversed / Upright Special Attack Bonus Tier Special Attack Target Gauge Cost
BONUS HD King Mickey M Upright 4 Deals 2 hits. Inflicts more damage the more Lux collected in that stage. Includes Raid Boss battles. All 3

●About Special Attack Bonuses 
・For Medals that are rarity 3★ or higher, if you combine two of the same Medal of the same rarity, you can increase the power of its Special Attack. Each time you do this, a dot ○ will become filled in 
・The number of dots that you can fill in depends on the Medal's rarity. A 6★ Medal can be strengthened to a total of 5 dots ●●●●●. And if you've completed Quest 200 to unlock the Power Bangle, you can unlock the Medal's "Special Attack Bonus" by strengthening it one more time after the 5 dots have been filled in.

・The Special Attack Bonus is a damage bonus added on top of the damage multipliers you earn by strengthening your Medal! 
Different Medals have different Special Attack Bonus Tiers, which determine the range of the bonus received (see below for more details).

image Tier 1 Increases damage by 10~25%
image Tier 2 Increases damage by 20~50%
image Tier 3 Increases damage by 40~100%
image Tier 4 Increases damage by 60~130%

Maleficent's High Score Challenge! 
img
■Event Period: 
Nov. 25, 2016 12:00 a.m. to Dec. 1, 2016 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Nov. 25, 2016 8:00 to Dec. 2, 2016 7:59 (UTC)

Score high in the High Score Challenge and get exclusive Medals! 
This week's prizes include the Maleficent Medal, as well as the Pete Medal, Magic Mirror Medals, and more! 

img

Medal
Attribute
Reversed / Upright
Special Attack Bonus Tier
Special Attack Target
Gauge Cost
Maleficent M
Reversed
Deals 5 hits. Raises strength of all attributes by 1 tier for 2 turns. Inflicts more damage the more gauges are full.
All 1
Pete P
Reversed
Inflicts more damage the more gauges are full.
All 2

These Medals both pack a real punch, so the amount of Medals rewarded this week is lower than usual to account for this!

You can view the Ranking Rewards in-game by doing the following: 
1. From the Menu, tap on "Quests" 
2. Tap on "Events" 
3. Tap on the event's banner 
4. Tap on "Rankings" on the right 
5. Tap on "Rewards" on the bottom right

You can view the High Score Rewards in-game by doing the following: 
1. From the Menu, tap on "Quests" 
2. Tap on "Events" 
3. Tap on the event's banner 
4. Tap on "Rewards" on the right

■3 Tips to Maximize Scores!
 ●Use Medals with high Special Attack damage multipliers! 
 ●Plan your route by focusing on enemies you can defeat! 
 ●Equip Score Bonus Medals!
※Please note that using Skip Tickets will not give you a score.

■Event Details
・ The goal of the High Score Challenge is to earn the highest score you can! 
・If you fall in battle you will not be able to continue. 
・The greater the amount of damage you do to enemies, the higher your score will be. 
・Your score will be finalized when you defeat the stage's target enemy or when you are defeated.

▼You can also equip Score Bonus Medals to boost your score! 
img

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Moana looks awesome but I honestly think I'll go for the Ariel style *_* Oh myyyy.
The Black Friday deal doesn't sound bad either, but I'm not particularly interested in those medals.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
Well well... this is really impressive. For people wondering as to why there's no Maui outfit, that's simply because it's offensive in Polynesian culture to wear someone else's Tattoo's. Man, these deals are really making the most out of Black Friday!

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards
Woah, Black Friday just keeps getting better (and I'm not even sure what it is). This deal looks amazing, Mickey looks kinda pale though... I'm considering buying a board... But is 2k Jewels for a Skill worth it? The Wonderland and Agrabah outfits look nice, but those skills sure are an added bonus. But I'm seriously thrownback by the price :/ Also, the drawning deal looks good, I have no interest in those medals though. Maybe only Lea... but I don't think he is that strong of a medal. So what other (older) medals are available in this deal? Only Epic Medals sounds really good, a high chance of drawning TAV I think, if they are in this deal that is. Or perhaps I should wait for the deal of next week... did they have this event in JP? Eitherway, SENA is being awesome, and I couldn't be more pleased ^_^

Dress up like a Disney Princess and earn a plethora of Skills from the latest Avatar Boards! And don't worry fellas, there are avatar parts for popular male Disney characters as well!
I don't know why, but for some reason this line cracked me up.

Last edited:

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards
SPEED GEM!!! I WILL HAVE THAT SPEED GEM!!! As much as I want to try the awesome draw, Speed Gem and the skill in the Magic Gem pack take priority.

Also, I got up to the Lv300 enemies in the HSC before falling. It's a "Pick Your Path" one. Hopefully over 5.5 million keeps me in the top 5000. Maleficent would be amazing for my Magic Medals. But the fact that even the top guns only get 2 makes Maleficent the 6th Medal that no one will be able to Guilt without Mickey and Brooms. Nick Wilde, Judy Hopps, TR Mickey, HD Aqua, Prince and Belle, and now Maleficent. And the last one is a HSC reward, they REALLY can't ignore that. Granted, having 2 seperate ones makes for a powerful buff for 2 turns and they don't want whales to possibly break the game wide open...but then there's Ill King Mickey that does the same thing and the Whales have Guilted him or multiples so Moot Point! Basically, M&B have to be arriving soon. More things are adding up to it.

Zak1403

But the fact that even the top guns only get 2 makes Maleficent the 6th Medal that no one will be able to Guilt without Mickey and Brooms. Nick Wilde, Judy Hopps, TR Mickey, HD Aqua, Prince and Belle, and now Maleficent. And the last one is a HSC reward, they REALLY can't ignore that. Granted, having 2 seperate ones makes for a powerful buff for 2 turns and they don't want whales to possibly break the game wide open...but then there's Ill King Mickey that does the same thing and the Whales have Guilted him or multiples so Moot Point! Basically, M&B have to be arriving soon. More things are adding up to it.
The top ranking reward medal Maleficent, for top 200 and top 1000, comes with four dots already filled being the equivalent of 5 Maleficent medals. For top 200 you get 2 Maleficents with 4 dots each so 10 medal equivalent, granted if you were to guilt Maleficent you'd essentially be wasting 3 medals so it wouldn't really be worth it. It would be much more logical to save for the potential M&B's in the future.

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
Holy crap, well I'm going to be on Ux all day today! This update looks awesome!!! ;A;

Rael_Oblivion

Does anyone think that the No Cost Scrooge medal will show up for free any time soon? Because that's really tempting for my deck, even though I don't want to pay that many jewels just for a Scrooge medal...

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards
Nice! I'll definitely buy the avatar board with the speed gem, finally I can make my Divine Rose stronger. Too bad the Jasmin one is my favorite, the Alice costume is meh but gotta get that gem. The medal deal sounds good too but avatar board is better.

Awards
Square, do not do this to me, GAH I CAN'T TAKE IT ANY MORE!!! *dies from too much excitement but then revives suddenly* wait wait wait WAIT!!! Theres Moana avatar boards? SO YOU DON'T GIVE THE EUROPEAN PLAYERS ZOOTOPIA AVATARS BUT MOANA!? NOPE I AM DONE, except for that high score challenge, MUST GET THAT SORA AND MICKEY.

Kendallchaos

Awards
I hate my life right now, I just spent my jewels on an avatar board (one that gives cost nodes) earlier this week now I'm down to 230ish jewels. Now I have to grind through a bunch of missions to get enough to buy the card soldier board (I really want those item drop boosts)

does anyone have an easy way of grinding through story missions (by my rough math I need to get through about 50-60 missions since I know you get 150 every 5 missions)

Last edited:

Kendallchaos

Awards
The top ranking reward medal Maleficent, for top 200 and top 1000, comes with four dots already filled being the equivalent of 5 Maleficent medals. For top 200 you get 2 Maleficents with 4 dots each so 10 medal equivalent, granted if you were to guilt Maleficent you'd essentially be wasting 3 medals so it wouldn't really be worth it. It would be much more logical to save for the potential M&B's in the future.
yeah that's the reason I'm not fusing my 3 organization 13 medals I got from the event (I'm spacing on the name and can't look cause I'm on my phone)

DefiantHeart

Awards
Been loving this deal and the costumes. :3 I wish I had more money to spend for the medal deal, ish really good with two guaranteed 6 star medals with 3 dots filled in, and they give chu a hd sora in half the draws. :eek: Sigh... maybe if I do sign holding this week, might get enough to buy more medals... idk though, social anxiety and all. I managed to max guilt several medals because of this deal. :eek:

If only they had this kind of deal all the time...XD

Vaddix

Awards
Is my memory failing (or have I missed another event like this), or is this the first time we've been to the Realm of Darkness in Unchained? Based on the soundtrack playing, I'm assuming that's what it is, in this new High Score Challenge.

Whatever the case, what an interesting choice out of left field for a new map. It's delightful to my eyes.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Is my memory failing (or have I missed another event like this), or is this the first time we've been to the Realm of Darkness in Unchained? Based on the soundtrack playing, I'm assuming that's what it is, in this new High Score Challenge.

Whatever the case, what an interesting choice out of left field for a new map. It's delightful to my eyes.
It was first brought in with the Mog o' Glory Adamantite Ore quests and joined the story updates recently as well so no, this isn't the first time we've gone into the darkness.

Cyborg009

Bot-Buster
Awards
i struck paydirt with the black friday deal.

i got: HD Sora, Isa, Lea, Master Xehanort, Hades, Cerberus, Vanitas, Master Eraqus, Illustrated Ventus & Illustrated Riku. all in five pulls.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Well these look mighty fine! Hopefully I can get a new adapter for my wi-fi so I can start playing again soon (the old one broke yesterday.) I don't want to miss these!

Bank

Wow. Have fun everybody!

If this Black Friday promotion tells me Anything; it's that Christmas promotion will be even better. And better things continuously come to those who wait -- or can't act immediately.

If you don't have enough for these then don't be sad! I have 60k jewels saved and not spending. So if you have to wait like me, then I can guarantee you that this missed opportunity will present itself again in the future <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back