• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► View the Latest Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Scans in Famitsu

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

As previously advertised, Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue is featured in the latest edition of Famitsu. We've secured a copy of the magazine and have uploaded the spread for you.

Click to view at full size!

Follow Kingdom Hearts Insider on FacebookTwitter, and Tumblr for the latest updates on Kingdom Hearts Unchained X, Kingdom Hearts 3, Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue and all things Kingdom Hearts!

Muke

whatever
Awards
NOW THAT'S THE MICKEY I LOVE! <3
Look at his eyes in the Screenshot. Look how sparkly they are!
ENCHANTED DOMINION.

I need both of those Models as Renders.
Thanks for posting this and sharing it with us!

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
That Mickey render looks so fresh! And that forest looks to be the Enchanted Dominion forest as opposed to Dwarf Woodlands.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
do oyu think it minght been the the screenshot restion why micky look like like that

Muke

whatever
Awards
do oyu think it minght been the the screenshot restion why micky look like like that
Sigh, no. We all watched the trailer, we know how he looks in motion. Personally, I don't like it, but again, it's just what they're going for.

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
NOW THAT'S THE MICKEY I LOVE! <3
Look at his eyes in the Screenshot. Look how sparkly they are!
ENCHANTED DOMINION.

I need both of those Models as Renders.
Thanks for posting this and sharing it with us!

Just curious what you see different in this screenshot, cause I am not getting it. The sparkly eyes were there before.

EDIT: ninja'd

On the other hand, his model looks pretty nice.

Muke

whatever
Awards
Just curious what you see different in this screenshot, cause I am not getting it. The sparkly eyes were there before.

On the other hand, his model looks pretty nice.
When in my entire post did I say anything about something being different?

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
When in my entire post did I say anything about something being different?

When you said "Now that's the Mickey I love", that insinuates a difference. Especially when it is followed up by an example; you followed with his eyes. Also, it was just a question.

Muke

whatever
Awards
When you said "Now that's the Mickey I love", that insinuates a difference. Especially when it is followed up by an example; you followed with his eyes. Also, it was just a question.
Lol, I meant the render (because he finally has cheeks) and then I was talking about the screenshot. Guess I should've clarified

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
The same render of Aqua (albeit with the Keyblade cut off by other random non-relevant stuff) was included on a different page. I included the small image of it as well. Again, click to view it at full size.

Beamer

Awards
Mickey finally has his "Always-round" ears again! I know it was probably hard to implement in the earlier games, but it always bothered me that his ears got flat when looked at from an angle.

I'm pretty curious about that screenshot with the Darkside. Will you actually be fighting them as you make your way through the forest or are they just there for atmosphere?

Edit: Ok, seems he has them in other promotional art. A guy can dream though when it comes to in-game.

Hirokey123

Awards
Really starting to get the vibe is this story will pretty much be us chasing phantoms of Ven and Terra and when we finally catch up to them they will become her memories of Vanitas and Terranort and that is where Mickey will come in.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Look at that Mickey render! That's how you Mickey! Why can't they Mickey properly in-game?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back